A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!

Go down 
+4
Mileena
Kenshi
Sheeva
Nightwolf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Hey Cybs, how's it going?
Back to top Go down
Cyber Sub-Zero

Cyber Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Good man good. What's going on in here?
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Not a lot. haha

What's the story, why are you here? I was expecting to see you near the end.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Where's Kano and Sheeva?
Back to top Go down
Cyber Sub-Zero

Cyber Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:11 pm

Raiden decided to stick with Khan and Cage because they were the most loyal to him. Even though they both told me they wanted to get rid of him...so I don't know man it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:21 pm

I hear ya.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:15 am

My ideal F3 would be Cage, Raiden and Kitana. I think that would be an epic F3. Any could win that.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:41 am

Sheeva would have won, hands down.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:26 pm

Hai Mikey cheers
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:31 pm

Jackson, by you ignoring my PM, is that to mean that I'm right? Wink
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Possibly. You will have to wait and see Razz
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:49 pm

Hello fellow jurors! Kitana is as fake as they get. She knew she was going to vote for me all along but lead me to think she would "sleep on it" and get back to me today. Obviously just trying to get my vote.

I wanted her to take me to the end so we could see who would win but she wouldn't bite.

Still might vote for her, but I am leaning toward Cage or Kahn. They have been very strategic this whole game.

Last edited by Raiden on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Sorry to see you here, Raiden.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:19 am

I'd love to know how Kahn has been strategic...in terms of sheer effort Kitana wins hands down. Putting in the hours goes a long way to determining who should win, in my opinion any way. Shao shouldn't even receive a single vote. Cage...I dunno, he appeared up front with me but if find out he went behind my back I'll rip him up.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:33 pm

I can't vote for Kitana, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Why's that?
Back to top Go down
Kano

Kano

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Sheeva wrote:

Kano is full of shit. That is all.

How the fuck am I full of shit? I lied once this entire game and that was to Shao Kahn that I was going to vote with him which I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Calm the fuck down, Kano.

Anyway, Kitana <3

Also, lol@Raiden being a raging vagina. Bitch please.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Jackson wrote:
Why's that?

She went against Armageddon and wrote my name down. I mean, kudos to her for making the end, but I won't be rewarding her gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:01 pm

When was this? When you left? Did she mean to flip on us? I didn't pay much attention to this game lol. I was gonna flip too lol but I wanted to take you with me haha.
Back to top Go down
Kano

Kano

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:04 pm

Sheeva wrote:

Just don't say stupid shit that makes no sense and I will.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:01 pm

Lol dude she's playing a character. She doesn't mean it really Razz
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Kano wrote:
Sheeva wrote:

Just don't say stupid shit that makes no sense and I will.

You can lick my fucking cunt, so shut the fuck up, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Jax, I want you to finger me with your bionic arm.

Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 pm

In your dreams. That ship has sailed. You said I played a wishy washy game...how exactly? You just love to be a complete bitch don't you?

You do have nice tits though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next