A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Episode 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Mortal Kombat Episode 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Episode 2   Mortal Kombat Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Episode 2 of Mystery Mortal Kombat: Grow some claws

Sheeva talking to Kitana

Sheeva: Speaking of vaginas, yeah, I'd thought I'd mention that I do think we are in the minority. I kid you not, Jax sent the same cookie cutter message to everyone so I figured he's oversocializing. I decided to play along with it and he's so game-oriented. Then after not responding to one of my private messages, he's like "we are in an alliance with Smoke, Nightwolf, and Skarlet, you dig?" It was pretty fucking arrogant but I agreed to it. I was surprised that you weren't included but I feel as though they'd milk you for your strength and get rid of you later. I haven't even spoken to anyone else in that alliance except Smoke but yeah, I'm sure he's telling them I am in his pocket. With the twist though, it'll be hard for them to blindside you. Just keep it to yourself. Or not. I fucking hate that alliance so I'm not going to kiss their asses and laugh at their terrible jokes/overall boringness. Woman to woman though, we need to not let them steamroll us.

Quote :
Kitana confessional:

I'm just going to continue to be social and happy. I've got no reason to compla..., oh wait, yeah, I do (sorry about the bitchy attitude, I'm really not like this, I'm trying something new in a mystery game, especially in the confessionals for some attitude. I don't want to come off as too mean, ). Jackson, which I only just now realized was Jax (wow..., my bad), messaged me with:

Jax to Kitana

Jax: you suck

Quote :
Kitana confessional:

Really? You look so intimidating in your picture, flexing your MECHANICAL arm at me. I'm so scared honey. I'm just not feeling it. Is he upset because I single-handedly (I believe), removed him from the challenge? We DID NOT know the tribe members then. Maybe one of the hosts should tell him that? You weren't online, you weren't posting, I was trimming the fat. First challenge we lose, I hope to trim some more fat. Him

Although she was unintentionally making enemies, Kitana also made a friend in Johnny Cage.

Quote :
Kitana confessional:

In the meantime, I've given the idol that I won in the coffin game to nick cage. figured that would be the best for me and I think I've gained his trust, which is awesome because I watnt to go to the end with him. That would be ideal.

Johnny Cage receiving a hidden immunity idol from Kitana

Johnny Cage: OMG seriously? Thats amazing. That definately shows you are too legit to quit. I messaged raiden about it a little while ago and he hasnt been online to reply. I will let you know when he does Very Happy

Quote :
Johnny Cage confessional:

I was just given a HII. Hell yeah. Im so good I dont even have to go find them, they are just given to me.

While things were going well for Tribe Deception’s Johnny Cage, the same could not be said for Tribe Armageddon’s Jax, who was still upset about the tribe placements.

Jax: Request: Vote me out first. Thanks.

Kitana: Why?

Kano: Yeah whats up wit dat?

Jax: I'm not feelin' it, basically.

Smoke: Your metal arms are WEAK

Quote :
Smoke confessional:

What the hell!

SMOKE doesn't like quitters and like one of the only people I like is leaving..JAX! What a dumb homie, go home and give those metal arms to a real american. So dissappointed, but hey at least it gets me closer to the grand prize.

Smoke wasn’t the only one upset by Jax wanting to quit.

Quote :
Nightwolf confessional:

So, now Jackson wants to quit? I can't let that happen. I sent him a PM asking that he'd stick it out. He told me that he got put on the other tribe of someone than he wanted to work with in this game (hmmm). I'm starting to gauge who he may be on IMDb, and I have a running theory on why he could have done this... but such matters shouldn't be discussed right now.

I need to fire off a private message to Sheeva and Smoke to make sure that this alliance of five is tight.

Quote :
Jax confessional:

probably my last one. not feeling this game. i feel ridiculous refering to people with such names as nightwolf and smoke lol. plus i'm just so pissed about who i neded up with on a team. that's the way the cookie crumbles though but given my lack of enthusiasm for this i'm not really prepared to make a fight of it on this team with these characters based off what i seen of them atthe beginning.

good luck to them all though. i've asked to be voted out.

At the second immunity challenge

Mileena: In the word hunt below I have hidden the names of 30 Mortal Kombat kombatants. The tribes will have an hour to work together and find as many of the hidden kombatants as possible. At the end of the hour, the tribe with the most kombatants found will win immunity. If each tribe finds the same amount, the tribe that sends in first will win. You must save the picture and use paint or photoshop or whatever it is you use to find the hidden kombatants and one person from each tribe must PM the completed picture back to me along with a list of the people found.

Tribe Armageddon worked together well, but it wasn’t easy going up against the teamwork Johnny Cage and Raiden.

Mileena: And winning immunity tonight with a total of 22 out of 31, Tribe Deception!

Back at the Armageddon Tribe, things were quiet. Johnny Cage and Kitana talk.

Johnny Cage: Good luck at tribal council.

Kitana: Thanks. I'm afraid I'm going to need it. No one is talking

Johnny Cage: Nobody on our side talked for a good hour afterwards but it worked out fine. You should be good. Dont you have a couple inactives?

Kitana: We do. We'll probably just cut that dead weight, I'm hoping. I got into an argument with Jax in PM.

Quote :
Jax: you suck

Kitana: Now how would you know that?

Jax: Lol you took 3 lives from me in that challenge, all 3 lives for absolutely no reason. Did you want to make an enemy? and no that is not why I want to leave.

Kitana: I took three lives from you because you weren't there. It's always annoying in the first challenge to have the "dead weight" people who miss the first challenge. It wasn't personal. You weren't there and we didn't even have tribes then. It was just a name I saw of someone who wasn't there. I'm sorry if you're offended by me making the first challenge go faster. Can we kiss and make up?

Johnny Cage: Wow. What an idiot. He wasnt active what were you supposed to do target the people actually playing first to keep someone who seems to not even care about the game around?

Kitana: YES! You get it at least. I don't know what his problem is. Hoping he comes around

At tribal council, it was clear that the tribe was not unified.

Welcome, Tribe Armageddon to your first tribal council. Last time, Deception was very organized with their votes, all voting for the same two people. Penalty votes will count here. If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:

At the fatality duel, Jax was the only one to show up, causing Jade to be voted off.

Jax: Any of yo bitches vote me again I will stomp on your heads, ya dig?

Jade was
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kenshi on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 2   Mortal Kombat Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:43 am

Cage I was at the first reward challenge! That bitch took all my 3 lives for no reason! lol I was apoplectic with rage! I was clearly there.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 2   Mortal Kombat Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:45 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 2   Mortal Kombat Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:41 pm

Damn. I was a bitch in the confessionals at the start :/ Sorry Jax. We did make up later
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 2   Mortal Kombat Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:54 pm

I know you were Jax but I wasnt going to argue on your behalf to the person that just gave me a HII Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 2   Mortal Kombat Episode 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Episode 2
Page 1 of 1