A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Episode 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Mortal Kombat Episode 11 Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Episode 11   Mortal Kombat Episode 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Episode 11 of Mystery Mortal Kombat: The Worst Feeling

Previously on Survivor: Mortal Kombat: Even after going in without the numbers, the former Deception tribe somehow were able to find cracks in the former Armageddon Tribe. Things were looking out for the four, that is until Raiden started talking about identities with Johnny Cage. At Tribal Council, both Raiden and Jax were voted into the duel. Neither saw it coming. In the last fatality duel of the season, Raiden emerged the victor, thus eliminating Jax. Six are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

Johnny and Kitana meet up.

Johnny: Im glad that vote went well. ☺️ What are you thinking for the next vote since the duels are ending?

Kitana: Yeah that was a solid one. I'm not sure. Who do you trust 100% now besides the two of us?

Johnny: I trust you and Shao 100% thats it. Shao just votes and barely gets on so I know he isnt plotting. Who do you trust?

Kitana: That's really good for us. I'm not sure. I talked a little with Cyber but I don't know there and no one was really talking on my tribe's thread. Now we just have six, so me, you, Shap are a majority. I'll be able to talk and write more when I'm not at work on my phone hahaha.

Johnny: Yeah the 3 of us are majority after one more vote. Once Raiden leaves it should be easier for us to make it to the finals. He is annoying me. He told me he didnt trust Jax because he knew his identity and I dont like to play that way.

Kitana: Wow that isn't a good way to play. I hate when people do that. Let's win this challenge

Johnny: I hate when they do that too. Yes lets win Very Happy

Quote :
Raiden Confessional

Why did you have to take the duels away?? This is the worst feeling. Every time I join these games I get voted out for actually participating. I don't know how else to play. Sue me for actually wanting to make the hosts happy by showing up!!

I don't deserve to be voted off. And yet I am.

At the immunity challenge

Mileena: Rebus: Test Your Vision
A rebus is an allusional device that uses pictures to represent words or parts of words. Tonight's challenge I will be showing you a Rebus one at a time. The first person to correctly answer the rebus will gain a point. The first person with 5 points wins immunity. If answering the rebus takes too long then I will skip it, answer it, and move to the next one. Any questions before we start? We will begin in 15 minutes.

Kitana: Post here or in our dr?

Kenshi: Here

https://i.imgur.com/krNh2dU.gif

Kitana: Forgive and forget

Quote :
Kitana – 1

https://i.imgur.com/WF4FEbt.gif

Kitana: Shopping for you

Cyber Sub-Zero: Shop till ypu drop

Quote :
Kitana - 1
Cyber - 1

Mortal Kombat Episode 11 R1044

Kitana: H20 Water

Quote :
Kitana - 2
Cyber - 1

Mortal Kombat Episode 11 R1034

Kitana: Look twice before you cross the street

Shao Kahn: Look both ways before you cross the street

Quote :
Kitana - 2
Cyber - 1
Shao - 1

Mortal Kombat Episode 11 R1057

Johnny: see eye to eye

Quote :
Kitana - 2
Cyber - 1
Shao - 1
Cage - 1

Mortal Kombat Episode 11 R1049

Shao Kahn: Up to no good

Quote :
Kitana - 2
Cyber - 1
Shao - 2
Cage - 1

Mortal Kombat Episode 11 R1047

Shao Kahn: down the pipe

Johnny: down the pipe

Kitana: Pipe down

Quote :
Kitana - 3
Cyber - 1
Shao - 2
Cage - 1

Mortal Kombat Episode 11 R1056

Shao Kahn: scrambled eggs

Quote :
Kitana - 3
Cyber - 1
Shao - 3
Cage - 1

Mortal Kombat Episode 11 GBaAK1P

Kitana: Nothing ventured nothing gained

Shao Kahn: From nothing to nothing

Kitana: Next to nothing

Cyber Sub-Zero: Double or Nothing

Quote :
Kitana - 4 (Next to nothing)
Cyber - 1
Shao - 3
Cage - 1

Mortal Kombat Episode 11 SWSSa7M

Shao Kahn: flat tire

Kitana: flat tire

Cyber Sub-Zero: Flat tire

Johnny: These are hard

Quote :
Kitana - 4
Cyber - 1
Shao - 4
Cage - 1

Mortal Kombat Episode 11 8qH0DhY

Kitana: BIg Brother

Mileena: Congratulations Kitana, you win Immunity for tonight. You will have until 5pm EST Wednesday to vote off one remaining member. Good luck everyone

Shao Kahn: Reanswering should make your first answer not count Razz

Johnny: Congrats Kitana.

Shao Kahn: Congrats Kitana!

Kitana: Thanks guys! That was a fun and close one!

Johnny: We are only voting 1 person now right?

Raiden: sorry i missed the challenge tonight. i guess i'll be voted out now.

Kenshi: yes, vote for one person

Back at camp, Kitana and Johnny talk alone again.

Johnny: Congrats on your win. Are you ok with voting Raiden out once and for all? If he is voting for people because of their identities I dont want to play with him in case he thinks Im someone that he doesnt like and wants me out for that

Kitana: I think so. I don't like when people play the game that way although I was really surprised with Shao tonight. He was a big competitor that made me nervous

Johnny: Yeah he showed up out of nowhere to do really well in that challenge.

Kitana: Yeah he surprised me big time. Are you still feeling Raiden? I'm nervous that Shao could make an immunity run or something. I know you trust him though so it's a hard choice to make

Johnny: I still think Raiden is the best choice because he is also a huge threat in challenges. Shao would have to get 3 in a row to run to the end and I dont think he will be able to do that. We havent had an X challenge yet so thats probably next and we could always target him first to make sure he doesnt win.

Kitana: You do have a point there and it would make sense, especially since he's a strong competitor.

Johnny: Yeah. Is that ok with you? Raiden first then we worry about Shao? And is Kano voting with us? I havent talked to him.

Kitana: I guess so. I messaged Kano and haven't heard back from him

After Kitana leaves, Raiden finds Cage.

Raiden: Cage I really don't want to be voted out. I spend so much time and effort into these games and I never make final 3. I don't think I deserve to go home. All I was doing was looking out for whats best for us to get us to the end, that is a fact.

Johnny: Well Im sorry but I took that the wrong way. Now I havent voted yet but I was told to vote you. So if you can get the votes to go towards someone else Ill be more than willing to vote with you.

Raiden: Kitana said she'd vote with me

Johnny: Well who would be vote?

Raiden: whoever you want. you're obviously closer with everyone than i am.. everybody hates me. this is a lost cause, i'm actually getting depressed because of a stupid forum game. this is my 1 year anniversary of playing and I still have yet to make final 3. I shouldn't care but when you put so much time that could be spent on other things it can get so f'ing frustrating. i don't expect to be in the game tomorrow, but if you can some how manage to whip something together i would be forever in your debt.

Johnny: Ill see what I can do. But your best bet is to vote for Kano and try to get our original tribe to keep you. And I know how frustrating games can get. But dont get depressed. It took me over a year to make my first final too. But dont think of these games as being that serious think of them as just something fun to do. And if you see more people in finals than others then at least you can say you have a more fulfilling life since they are obviously online 24/7.

Raiden: Thanks Cage. shao kahn is on board for voting Kano, ask him yourself for proof.

Johnny: Ill ask him. Are you sure Kitana is with us? Ill vote for Kano if we got the votes.

Raiden: she said she had to go to sleep but will vote in the morning. i sent her a PM saying we had 3 votes and just needed hers otherwise it'll be a tie. i also sent a convincing message to cyber

Johnny: Thats awesome. You should be staying then Smile

Raiden: cyber wants to vote kano because he thinks i can help take down kitana. if i stay i promise to do my best to win immunity tomorrow so that you guys can vote her out

Quote :
Raiden Confessional

I think I might have just talked my way back into this game.

If it works, then my social game is not as bad as I thought it was. I thought I was a goner for sure, we'll see how the votes turn out I guess.

At Tribal Council

Kenshi: Welcome to tribal council everyone! Remember, there are no more duels.

*Kano votes*

Quote :
Johnny’s Vote

I vote Raiden.

*Raiden votes*

*Shao Kahn votes*

*Cyber Sub-Zero votes*

Quote :
Kitana’s Vote

Oh wow..., well, this is something I never expected. I was talking with Kano and he's voting Raiden (or should be). Cage was talking to me about voting for Raiden and how he had Shao's vote. Now Raiden sent me a thing showing that Cyber is voting Kano. I don't know what to do. I imagine that Raiden's just blowing hot air and nothing is going to happen and he'll go home. Or at lest that's what I'm hoping, even though it'll be bitter sweet. I really like Raiden, but he's too good in challenges and I'm looking for an immunity run.

My vovte is for Raiden. I'm sorry it came to this and I think you're getting played by everyone here. Cage is probably voting you, as is Shao. I'll be shocked if Kano goes home and that would really suck for me.

Kenshi: Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person with the most votes will be the fourth member of the jury. I will read them now.

Spoiler:

Raiden: Thanks to those who voted to keep me, if you want to keep it a tie and see us duel it out i'm totally fine with that. I love a good challenge!!

Johnny and Raiden talk a little bit before the revote

Johnny: I just got on today but I kept you last night when we were discussing it. I dont know how the vote tied. If it ties again you should win the duel.

Raiden: Thanks man. I am pretty sure Shao Kahn was the other vote to Kano, if I do win the duel i will stay loyal to you 2.

Johnny: Im loyal to the three of us too. Im glad we made up after that rumor.

Quote :
Kitana’s Revote

I don't know what happened with the vote..., but all I can do is hope that Raiden still goes home, since it's really bad for my game that he stays around. He's a huge challenge threat, which is what I am and I've got to keep on trying to win immunities from here on out. I'm voting for Raiden again.

Kenshi: I have all four votes. If it is not a tie, the decision is final and the person receiving the most votes will be out of the game. I will read them.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Jax: Dumb move. I'm voting Raiden to win now just for this dumb move alone.

Quote :
Kano’s Final Thoughts

Sheeva is an idiot.

Kano was
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Episode 11
Page 1 of 1