A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Episode 13

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Mortal Kombat Episode 13 Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Episode 13   Mortal Kombat Episode 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Episode 13 of Mystery Mortal Kombat: Great In Their Own Ways

Previously on Survivor: Mortal Kombat: After winning yet another immunity challenge, Kitana saved herself from possible elimination. Working with both Kitana and Raiden, Johnny Cage appeared to be in control. In the end, Cyber Sub-Zero was the one sent to the jury house. As the end draws closer, immunity is more important than ever. Four are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

At The Immunity Challenge

Quote :
Immunity Challenge #13: Musical Colors (Test Your Talent)

Below is a list of musical artists/bands who have all sang songs with colors in the titles. You must find one song by that artist with a color in the title for each of them. The first person with a complete list wins immunity. Private message me your answers. Spelling does count and it must be in the order presented.

Van Morrison -
Prince -
Procol Harum -
The Who -
Rolling Stones -
Coldplay -
Elton John -
Linda Ronstadt -
Creedence Clearwater -
John Mellenkamp -
Michael Jackson -
Ozzy Osbourne -
Taylor Swift -
Rihanna -
Billy Talent -
Kanye West -
Raekwon -
Kid Rock -
The Offspring -
Rush -
Duke Ellington -
Jeff Beck -
Funeral For A Friend -
Jason Mraz -

You may start now!

It is a race between Raiden and Kitana, two of arguably the best competitors the entire season.

Kenshi: Two people sent in. The difference was 3 minutes. The winner of this immunity challenge is

Spoiler:

Please vote for ONE person by 5pm EST tomorrow. Stay tuned for a big announcement. Good luck!

Raiden: that is insane, 3 minutes?! how do you do it!

Kitana: That was a close one! It's just a lot of practice. You were really fast too!

Johnny: Im sorry I was not here tonight. I had something big happen that I had to take care of and this game was the last thing from my mind. Congrats Kitana.

Kenshi: As promised, this is the big announcement. We are going old school survivor. What that means is there will not be a final three. Instead, it will be a final two. Tonight is not the last time someone will be voted off. Yep, that's it. Good luck to the final four!

Johnny and Kitana get together to discuss the vote.

Johnny: Im voting for Raiden.

Kitana: Ok. Because he's the challenge threat for us near the end?

Johnny: Yeah. Unless youd rather vote for Shao? But with only one challenge left Raiden is the stronger player

Kitana: I agree. Raiden is too big of a threat to leave in the game. You talk to Shao about voting Raiden?

Johnny: Yeah Shao is voting for Raiden. Raiden is targetting me Sad

Kitana: Damn that's not good. I voted for him just now. Should be 3-1 then

At Tribal Council

Kenshi: Welcome to tribal council. You all are that much closer to the end of this game. With one more immunity challenge left, the person you vote out tonight could be crucial to whether or not you will be one of the final two or another member of the jury.

Quote :
Kitana’s Vote

Wow. I'm glad I was able to win this previous challenge. The fact that only three minutes separated me and Raiden..., that was unnerving, considering I could have spelled something wrong, typed it incorrectly, or anything. Unfortunately, this puts me into a very tricky position. I really liked Raiden and have since the beginning, but I'm afraid he's too good to go against in the final challenge or even the final tribal council, with the jury. He's a beast and it's out of respect that I have to vote him out. He was trying to target Cage, but I'd like to think I have a shot at beating Cage in the final challenge, probably Shao too (I can hope). I'm sorry, Raiden. You were a beast and too strong. Good game.

My vote is for Raiden

*Johnny Cage votes*

*Shao Kahn votes*

Quote :
Raiden’s Vote

I will not vote for anyone this round, because all 3 have told me I am the vote. All 3 players are great in their own ways and I am thankful for being able to make it this far. I had the chance to beat Kitana last round but she was just too fast.

Kenshi: Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Raiden: I AM SHOCKED AND OUTRAGED!! Not really though. Fun game, thanks for having me Smile

Shao Kahn: Bye Raiden.

Jax: Shao out next...

Quote :
Raiden’s Final Thoughts

I think this will be my toughest vote yet. I gotta respect Kitana's game play, but Cage and Kahn both helped me stay in longer. Gotta think of some tough jury questions! This game was fun! I loved the duel aspect, just wish it was there all the way to the end haha

Raiden was
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Episode 13
Page 1 of 1