A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Episode 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Mortal Kombat Episode 10 Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Episode 10   Mortal Kombat Episode 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:16 pm

Episode 10 of Mystery Mortal Kombat: Shine My Metal Arms Up

Previously on Survivor: Mortal Kombat: After the mess of a tribal council that led to Nightwolf being voted off, Armageddon was in serious trouble. The tribes stuck to their own and the vote ended in a tie. After the revote, two former Armageddon members, Sheeva and Kitana, were pitted against each other in the duel. Bowing out of the duel for her friend, Sheeva left the game becoming the second member of the jury. Seven are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

Quote :
Jax Confessional

ok so the vote wasn't on me and sheeva as i thought it might be. it turned out to be on sheeva and kitana i believe. raiden wanted me to switch my vote to sheeva to keep him out of a duel. i didn't like how he worded it. it was very sort of condescending like he knew he had control and if i didn't do it i'd be in trouble. i honestly didn't give a shit. i voted sheeva though as i know if i have any chance of making it further it has to be with raiden and cage. if i manage to be the last armageddon member in the game i'll take that as an achievement.

i've given barely 50% investment to this game. attended one challenge and i'm always first one on here in the day time posting lol. pretty sure my identity is obvious due to the times i'm active and not active.

raiden and i chatted, he agreed to a 4 with us, cage and kahn. i'm down with that. whether it materialises is another thing. it's actually pretty cool playing a game care free. i could leave next and not care too much but the longer i stay in the more satisfied i am.

i am jackson "jax" briggs now fuck off!

At the immunity challenge

Immunity Challenge #10: The Majority (Test Your Perception)

For this challenge, I will ask you a series of questions about your fellow Kombatants. For every question that you answer that is the majority answer, you get a point. After 13 questions, the person with the most points wins. If there is a tie I will ask a tie breaker question.

Please put your answers in your confessionals.

You are NOT allowed to use private rooms to talk about this challenge and I have turned PM’s off until it is done. If you have a question for me, reply to this thread or pm me on imdb. Remember that the goal is not necessarily to answer what you think, but what the majority thinks. You all have until 10PM EST tonight to answer and I will calculate your scores. Here are the questions:

Who is the best competitor?

Who is the smartest?

Who is playing the best under-the-radar game?

Who is the sneakiest?

Who is the most annoying?

Who is most likely to backstab his/her allies?

Who will probably be a bitter juror?

Who is the nicest?

Who is the meanest?

Who is the funniest?

Who probably has the best confessionals?

Who will be the biggest jury threat?

Who will be the easiest to beat in the finals?

Quote :
First question was who is the best competitor. Everyone but Raiden and Jax answered Kitana.

Kitana - 1
Jax - 0
Kano - 1
Raiden - 0
Johnny Cage - 1
Shao Kahn - 1
Cyber Sub-Zero – 1

Quote :
Who is the smartest? The majority says Raiden. Let's see who got the point.

Kitana - 2
Jax - 1
Kano - 2
Raiden - 0
Johnny Cage - 1
Shao Kahn - 2
Cyber Sub-Zero - 2

Quote :
Who is playing the best under-the-radar game?

The majority was mixed on this one. Shao Kahn, Kano and Jax have 2 votes each. Because it is technically the majority, everyone but Shao Kahn gets a point.

Kitana - 3
Jax - 2
Kano - 3
Raiden - 1
Johnny Cage - 2
Shao Kahn - 2
Cyber Sub-Zero - 3

Quote :
Who is the sneakiest?

Majority by only 2 says Raiden. This one was all over the place

Kitana - 4
Jax - 2
Kano - 3
Raiden - 1
Johnny Cage - 3
Shao Kahn - 2
Cyber Sub-Zero - 3

Quote :
Who is the most annoying?

It was a tie between Raiden and Kano. The only person to not answer either of these two was Cyber Sub-Zero

Kitana - 5
Jax - 3
Kano - 4
Raiden - 2
Johnny Cage - 4
Shao Kahn - 3
Cyber Sub-Zero - 3

Quote :
Who is most likely to backstab his/her allies?

Majority says Shao Kahn.

Kitana - 5
Jax - 3
Kano - 4
Raiden - 3
Johnny Cage - 4
Shao Kahn - 4
Cyber Sub-Zero - 4

Quote :
Who will probably be a bitter juror?

Majority says Raiden and Kano.

Kitana - 5
Jax - 4
Kano - 5
Raiden - 4
Johnny Cage - 4
Shao Kahn - 4
Cyber Sub-Zero - 5

Quote :
Who is the nicest?

Majority says Johnny Cage.

Kitana - 5
Jax - 5
Kano - 5
Raiden - 5
Johnny Cage - 4
Shao Kahn - 5
Cyber Sub-Zero - 5

Quote :
Who is the meanest?

Majority says Cyber Sub-Zero

Kitana - 6
Jax - 6
Kano - 6
Raiden - 5
Johnny Cage - 4
Shao Kahn - 5
Cyber Sub-Zero - 5

Quote :
Who is the funniest?

Majority says, mean and funny Cyber Sub-Zero

Kitana - 6
Jax - 6
Kano - 7
Raiden - 6
Johnny Cage - 5
Shao Kahn - 6
Cyber Sub-Zero - 6

Quote :
Who probably has the best confessionals?

Majority says Kitana.

Kitana - 7
Jax - 6
Kano - 7
Raiden - 7
Johnny Cage - 6
Shao Kahn - 6
Cyber Sub-Zero - 7

Quote :
Who will be the biggest jury threat?

Majority says Kitana.

Kitana - 8
Jax - 6
Kano - 8
Raiden - 7
Johnny Cage - 6
Shao Kahn - 6
Cyber Sub-Zero - 8

Quote :
Last question. Who will be the easiest to beat in the finals?

Majority says Shao Kahn. Everyone but Cyber.

Kitana - 9
Jax - 7
Kano - 9
Raiden - 8
Johnny Cage - 7
Shao Kahn - 7
Cyber Sub-Zero - 8

We have a tie between Kitana and Kano. If you are both here, we can do the tie breaker now. If not, we will postpone

Johnny: Congrats to you both.

Cyber Sub-Zero: Gosh so close.

Raiden: nice congrats you 2!

Jax: Cool challenge. GJ guys.

Kenshi: Kano and Kitana, I posted the tiebreaker in your confessionals

Tie Breaker

Kenshi: In case I'm not here, this is how it'll work. Reply to this thread as much as you can in a 10 minute interval. You may start at the following times, :00, :10, :20, :30, :40, or. :50. You stop posting as soon as it reaches the next interval. For example, if you start at 8:00, your posts after 8:10 will not count, but 8:09 will. If there are no questions, you may start whenever you want. Good luck!

Quote :
With 55 posts to 53, the winner of this immunity is
Spoiler:

You may now vote. Cannot vote for
Spoiler:

I need them by 5pm est MONDAY. Good luck and have a nice weekend everyone

Raiden: You go girl!

Jax: GJ, Kitana.

Kitana: Thanks guys! That was a tough one!

Quote :
Jax Confessional

So at this point in the game I can go one of two ways. I can stick with Cage and Raiden who think I'm 100% on their side and probably go to the final 3 with them but I have no realistic chance of winning against them. On the other hand I can stick with Kitana and Kano and try to flip Cyber or Shao who Raiden and Cage have expressed interest in voting out next. It would be a big move. I'm temped to make a go for it but Cyber has no reason to trust me is the problem. We don't talk. I've told Kitana what I know and we'll see what happens.

Jackson " da duuuuuuuuuude" Briggs.

The old Armageddon tribe meet up

Kano: I'm guessing it's gunna be me n Jax in the Duel. Can't believe we fucked up so badly at the merge, we had this game won...

Jax: It's not gonna happen. I just relayed a plan to Kitana to swing Cyber our way and take control, just takes one person to swing.

Kano: What are the chances he actually flips though? It would be awesome if he did, i don't know if he would though. In the last challenge Shao Kahn was voted most likely to flip, we could try to get him, I'm sure he knows he's at the bottom of their tribe.

Jax: True. Is he even active? Raiden wants him out before cyber as he doesn't think he deserves to stay longer than him. Those guys trust me and are letting a lot of info slip. They want to vote you next and either Cyber or Shao.

Kitana: So how can we use this information? Who are WE (the three of us) actually going to vote for?

Jax: Whoever Cyber is willing to vote, even if it's Cage and Shao or Raiden and Shao but if it was Cage and Raiden what a result that would be.

Kano: That would be amazing.

Jax: What do you think the best way to go about it is, Kano? I suggested Kitana approach Cyber as she is immune. I'm afraid if either of us do it Cyber will squeal to those guys and we'll be voted. Cage and Raiden have to think I;m on their side.

Kitana: I just messaged Cyber back. I'll let you know if he answers me soon.

Jax: Well on a positive note Cage told me he hasn't spoken to Cyber since very early on in the game so there's every chance he could realize he's on the outs with them. Convince him Cage and Raiden are going to top 3 with Shao as he's easy to beat and we have every chance Cyber will join us and put Cage and Raiden into the duel. Worth a shot guys. On a side note come on 49ers, yeah babyyyyy!

Kitana: That is good. I asked Cyber to hold off on voting. I asked if he had final game plans and said I could offer him a final 3 if he's interested. I'll let you know what he says back. Imma go watch my girl Be!

Your wonderful host interrupts

Kenshi: RAVENS

Jax: It was a hell of a fightback but not enough in the end. That was def a holding violation near the end far as I'm concerned lol Close call. Great game.

Quote :
Jax Confessional

At this point the ball is in motion to try and flip Cyber to our side and put Raiden and Cage into a duel. Kitana is making the move as she is immune and those guys trust me so I don't wanna risk the move backfiring should I make the approach which would result on them all turning on me so Kitana is making the approach as we know our days are numbered (or at least she thinks they are. She doesn't know I'm tight with Cage and Raiden and therefore most likely going to F3 with them but it isn't the F3 I want.) Sure I could stick with those guys and see if I ended up in the F3 with them but what fun is that? I wouldn't win the game. I want to make a more. If it fails it fails and I'm out. No biggy. Not in this game.

What are the chances Cyber will flip? I would say at least 50/50. Kitana will tell him that he's next to be voted by Cage and Raiden and offer him a F3 position with herself and I should he decide to flip making it worth his while. The down side is he will think if he flips on Cage and Raiden there are two jury votes gone already. He may decide to just stick with those guys and see what happens but who knows? We'll see how it plays out.

On a separate note, piss off I need to shine my metal arms up...

Jackson "so shiny he can see his face in his arms" Briggs.

Haha pisss offffffffffffffffffff!

Kano: Shao Kahn messaged me sayin Jax is voting for me and Cyber. He said he's not willing to vote for cyber. So what are we doing, lol.

Jax: HA! Perfect. Cage and Raiden are falling for this hook line and sinker. They think I'm on their side. I told them I would vote Cyber/Shao and Kano so we need to get Cyber on our side...unless you feel confident to face Shao in the duel Kano? You'd beat him I think. If they are willing to vote Shao we should let them?

Kano: i think we might as well try to get the flip. But if it doesn't work I'll try my best in the duel. About 3 hours to vote, who we voting for?

Jax: We'll wait for Kitana to post here with what info she has gathered from Cyber and they we can make the decision. Cool?

Johnny and Raiden get together

Johnny: What are you thinking? Are you wanting to vote for Kano and Jax? Or did you want to work with Jax and vote for Kano and Cyber?

Raiden: Tough call. I just had a convo w jax the other day about us working with him but he's but I think he only wants to work w us cause his buddy night wolf is gone. I don't know who we can trust more cyber or shao but I think we should put one of them in with kano

Johnny: I think we can trust Shao more than Cyber.

Raiden: hey are you in an alliance with jax and shao kahn?

Johnny: No Im not in an alliance with them just us 3. But Jax brought up us 4.

Raiden: alright. i have a feeling i know who Jax is, he logs on at certain times at night while posting on IMDB at the same time and acts alot like him. i dont trust him at all. i trust you the most in this game and i think we should consider bringing in someone else as our 3rd over jax.

Johnny stops talking abruptly and finds Kitana

Johnny: Do you have connections with Kano? I think that me, you, Kano and Shao Kahn could do some interesting things together. Raiden and Jax are alligned and are plotting the demise of you and Kano and I think Cyber may be with them. They want to vote for Kano and Cyber since you have immunity. If we voted for Jax and Raiden we could start weakening them.

Kitana: That is a good point. I used to be close with Kano but after that first vote at merge, we haven't talked since. So it's Raiden-Jax-Cyber all together?

Johnny: Raiden and Jax for sure. They want to vote for Cyber this round. They are voting for Cyber and Kano. They want a final 4 with them, Shao and I.

Kitana: Damn that sucks. You're suggesting we vote for Jax and Raiden though? That might have some bite on it. So it'd force possibly another tie?

Johnny: There are 7 people left. Me, you, Shao and Kano would be majority if you could get him on board. There would be no tie.

Kitana: Ok. So you still want to vote Raiden and Jax? You know Shao is good for it?

Johnny: Shao is good for it. Cyber and Kano should be too since they are being voted for by them. And yes that is how I think we should vote.

Kitana finds her old tribemates

Kitana: I haven't heard back from Cyber. I think it'd be best if we did Shao and Raiden though. For some reason I've got a gut feeling that Raiden's getting a lot of votes. I have to go back to work in like ten minutes. Should I vote now?

Quote :
Kitana showing Jax and Kano their conversation:

me: If you could hold off on voting, that would be great. Do you know what you're thinking for the end game, because we could try and change something up here if you're interested. I could offer you a final 3 if you're interested.

cyb. I'm interested, what do you have in mind?

kitana: I was thinking of maybe a final 3 deal with Jax. He randomly approached me since no one is talking in our tribe area and he doesn't trust Kano at all. He mentioned your name and how me, you, him would vote for Shao and then either Raiden/Cage and change the game up since he's heard that Raiden/Cage are going to vote for you for the duel. What do you think about it?

cyb; Yeah that sounds great, no ones talking in our tribe area and I'm pretty sure everyone playing the misdirection game too.

me: Ok. Which of the two besides Shao do you want gone? Raiden or Cage? We could even ask about a final 3 priv. room with me you Jax if you want

That's what I got so far. I hope he gets on soon to let me know whats up. Do we think he's level and palying it straight with us?

Jax: This is getting crazy lol. I don't trust Cyber to do as e says he will. We can't put faith in him but if we can control their votes we can manipulate the vote how we want. I would sooner trust Shao than Cyber. I think if Raiden and Cage are voting Cyber and Shao is voting Raiden then we vote both of them and it's Cyber and Raiden in the duel. Whoever goes doesn't matter and we would have Shao on our side for majority, hopefully. How's that sound to you guys?

Kano: Sounds like our best possible option. Let's do it!

Quote :
Cyber Sub-Zero

So the game finally begins, after the merge the votes were pretty easy deception stuck together for a little bit but now were falling apart. Johnny Cage has told me that my names going being tossed around by Raiden for the duel. Which is fine for me cause I want to vote him out anyway, now Kitana tells me Johnny is in with Raiden and is voting for me. Hopefully Johnny voted for Raiden and Kitana also did.

At Tribal Council

Kenshi: Welcome back to tribal council. Two of you will be sent to our FINAL fatality duel tonight. That's right, there will be no more duels after tonight. From this point on, you will only be voting one person out and that vote is final. I will read the votes.

Spoiler:

Raiden: wow. if you guys wanted to blind side me you should have waited a round. y'all know i'm gonna kick duel ass tonight.

Raiden pulls Cage aside

Raiden: all 6 of you voted for me? what in the hell is that all about..

Johnny: The reason people voted you was because it went around that you wanted Nightwolf out because you knew his identity and wanted revenge from a previous game. Then you just said you know who Jax is and dont trust him. That doesnt go well with people. I know you are going to stay and I hope you do. But Ive learned from expierence that if you bring up identities and past games into a mystery game that people will turn against you. That is what happened with this vote.

Raiden: I wanted him out because he was from the other tribe and not in our alliance. i don't see how knowing who he was has any relevance to how we voted? why didn't you talk to me about it beforehand?

Johnny: I didnt know about that til last night. That info was brought to me and that everyone was voting you for that and not being able to trust you. I did trust you would be loyal to me but if that was true I just didnt find it fair.

Raiden: sheeva, nightwolf, and kano were all in the same category to me. i never talked to any of them and didn't trust any of them. they were who i would have liked to have seen gone before anyone from our tribe. that's just me being loyal to you and our tribe. nightwolf leaving had no other agenda other than that. i honestly think you want me gone because you think you can't beat me at final 3, so you saw this as an opportunity to get a threat out.

Johnny: I think I would have just as good of a chance at final 3 as you would. If I really wanted you gone I would havent have voted you into a duel with someone you could easily beat. It was brought up to me that you targetted people because of identites. Then you said you think you knew who Jax was and you didnt trust him because of that. That confirmed the rumor that you were voting personally and I, along with the others, dont like that.

Raiden: I am not targeting anyone because of their identities. i was loyal to you and i was targeting anyone that wasn't in our alliance. you betrayed me by voting for me because of rumors you heard from people on the opposite tribe. this is what happens every time post merge. I thought we were a team dude.

Johnny: We were a team and I did trust you. I was reluctant to believe the rumors but then you said you thought you knew who Jax was and didnt trust him. That scared me because if you think that about Jax what will stop you from targetting me because you may or may not know my identity? It worried me.

Raiden: I would never target someone i am in alliance with no matter who they are. because we got along this whole game. The conversations between Jax and I this whole game have been the same with this person in other games, where he wants to trust me and pretends he does but then works with someone else instead. I brought this up to you because I confided in you and trusted you. I was trying to protect us.

At the fatality duel

Quote :
Fatality Duel: Battleship (Test Your Luck) Taking turns, you will name coordinates, guessing where your opponent's ships are located on the grid. You will both have five ships: a 2 box one, two 3 box ones, a 4 box one, and a 5 box one. First person to sink all of your opponent's ships wins and gets to remain in the game. You will be using this grid:

Mortal Kombat Episode 10 21uHb

I have two grids for both of you already, but if you want to make your own feel free

After a long battle, Raiden gains the upper hand and manages to defeat Jax. Jax is eliminated from the game and the thunder god lives to fight another day.

Jax: I played weak. I floated and when I decided to show up I got voted. Always the way lol. You can't cruise along in a game and then try to influence the way it finishes.

Raiden: so you admit it was your idea to vote me out? i'd just like to state for the record that i did not target nightwolf for personal reasons, he was just simply not in my alliance nor on my former tribe. i put sheeva, kano and nightwolf's name all in the same category. they were all merely suggestions. nightwolf left because multiple people voted for him, not just me. there are quite a few liars and backstabbers left in this game.

Sheeva from the Ponderosa house: Please shut the fuck up with your self righteousness BULLSHIT. What a fucking joke. BITCH.

Jax: Raiden's last post sounded somewhat like a jury answer. Bit early for that man lol. I take some comfort in the fact that if this was a normal game format Raiden would have left last night and not me. In regular game format Raiden would have left receiving all 6 votes from other players, unless he was voted tactically to make sure I didn't win a duel. That I don't know but it'll all come out soon enough.

Jax was
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Episode 10
Page 1 of 1