A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!

Go down 
+4
Mileena
Kenshi
Sheeva
Nightwolf
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:52 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I'm your host, Nightwolf

Alright, ladies, let's cut to the chase. I got here first. So, therefore, this is my Jury House. Not Kenshi's and not Mileena's. Therefore, what I say goes. That's the golden rule of this Jury House - again, my Jury House.

What it boils down to is this, I'm sorry you got voted out and lost your fatality duel. It sucks major ass, but it happens. The fact of the matter is, the other people who joined this love shack before you did also lost their duels. So, don't be a fucking pussy about it. We're all losers in every sense of the word, and the last thing any of us want to do is commiserate your loss with you because it's not like you were around to commiserate our loss with us. It's just how the game rolled, get over it, and move on. Leave the nastiness outside, don't bring it in here.

If you can take your loss in stride and be a good sport about being here, then I think we'll get along very well. It was a fun game, so let's continue that tradition here in the jury house. Thanks! Very Happy

Last edited by Nightwolf on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:01 am

I was a massive bitch in this game, mostly for show. Then our tribe was a mess so I was over it. Sorry to see you here, I actually voted to keep you in the game last time. I voted against kano and johnny.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:01 am

It's Briar469. 69 because she's kinda a slut
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:13 am

Viva la Janella
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:54 am

Sheeva wrote:
I was a massive bitch in this game, mostly for show. Then our tribe was a mess so I was over it. Sorry to see you here, I actually voted to keep you in the game last time. I voted against kano and johnny.
Sucks to see you here, I was hoping that Kitana would get the boot. As for the wacky vote, it's pretty much water under the bridge, girl. Even if you voted against the plan, for some reason I couldn't bring myself to be too upset at you. I still think you're amaze and never had a problem with you at all... and I intend to keep it that way.

Sheeva <3
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:45 am

Holy fuck, are you a hippie?
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:55 pm

lol nah Razz
Back to top Go down
Mileena
Admin
Mileena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:27 pm

I am not a slut. Stop telling people that
Back to top Go down
https://wolf4briar.rpg-board.net
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:28 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Are you a slut?
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Hey dipshits.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:06 am

Hey motherfucka, how she hanging? Razz
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:36 am

lol meh, I shall not be bitter but I am pissed lol
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:40 am

Alright guys what do we all think of the remaining players.

Here's were I'm at.

I tried to make a move and it backfired so here i am. I was set up pretty good with Cage and Raiden. I tink I may have made f3 with them but I didn't want that. I tried to get Cyber flipped to take a 4-3 however I got 3 votes. Raiden claims he didn't vote me so I think it was Shao, Cyber and...the last one is a mystery but whichever it was is a liar.

I'm rooting for Kano to win.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Kitana.

Kano is full of shit. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Kano had my back.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:19 am

Pulling for Kano, definitely. I don't really have any feelings of love or friendship with any of the rest of them. Some of them are definitely pandering for my vote for some reason, but they should have left an impression on me while I was still in the game. Razz

Were you the mysterious extra vote against me, Jax? Some of the people from the other team told me that it was you, but my gut is telling me that that's not true. I have a feeling that it was Kitana. I mean, at least Sheeva admitted her move. I just want the other person to, as well.

I'm clearly not bitter, I just want to know the truth to put these exhausting rumors to rest for once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:47 am

Your're gut feeling about the vote was..........................right! I would have never voted you out. I stated many times you were the one person I wouldn't turn on in the game so whoever said I voted you was talking BS. Who said I voted you as it so happens so that I may tear them apart at FTC? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:21 pm

lololol I'm glad to hear that, I couldn't wrap my brain around you voting me out which is why I couldn't really believe that. I guess something you said to Raiden made him believe that you had flipped, but I knew that you were solidly with me. I don't think Raiden was that in the loop either especially considering they turned on him. Poor guy. =\
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:10 pm

My plan at merge was to flip to Cage and Raiden's side and take out all our team lol but I asked Cage if he would spare you and go to F4 with he and Raiden. He agreed but it was clear they weren't sincere about it and then you left so I was totally against them then. Didn't work out though.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:14 pm

What were your votes that round, if you don't mind my asking...?
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:48 pm

I forget now. Whoever our side was meant to vote was who I voted.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Ahhh, okay. I think Johnny Cage was one of the votes that week, so I guess I was trying to see if you voted against him or not.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:33 am

BS whoever changed their vote for Kano last tribal. Predictable.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Sub-Zero

Cyber Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Hello there guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House!   Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Jury House! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next