A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Episode 1

Go down 
+2
Johnny Cage
Kenshi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Mortal Kombat Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Episode 1   Mortal Kombat Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Episode 1 of Mystery Mortal Kombat: Tell them their pants don't make them look fat when it really does

Cyber Sub-Zero
Jade
Jax
Johnny Cage
Kano
Kitana
Liu Kang
Nightwolf
Nitara
Raiden
Scorpion
Sheeva
Shao Kahn
Sindel
Skarlet
Smoke
Sonya Blade
Sub-Zero

The eighteen Kombatants are gathered from all across the universe to participate in the bloodbath that is the Mortal Kombat tournament. Only one will win. The hosts of the games are the blind swordsman Kenshi and the devious Mileena.

Kenshi: Welcome to Outworld! The eighteen of you were chosen to participate in this tournament because you are among the best fighters in the world.

Sub-Zero: Hey everyone!

Kano: How goes it Sub?

Jax: Sup guys? Jax here! Be cool Sub! Kano that eye injury looks painful! How'd that happen bro?

Sonya Blade: Hey guys, Sonya is here.

Skarlet: Hello everyone. I am Skarlet.

Quote :
Jax confessional:

so far i have sent two pm's to 2 of the girls. skarlet and sonya. i commented on their beauty...lmao. just hoping to break the ice and form a bond of sort without knowing where we be placed yet. i'm not sure what strategy i will adapt for this game. i was successful in the walking dead by being a leader but i think this time i will hang back, at least to begin with and see what sort of characters my team has.

i am jackson, jackson briggs...

Nitara: Hello fellow fighters. Where is my little pal Reptile?

Quote :
Nitara confessional:

So the game hasn't even started and I am already annoyed by half the cast. They're all so fucking boring I could die...except that I am already dead that it. Jax, Kano and Sonya seem to be the most active. I suspect Kano and Sonya will pair up together since it wouldn't normally be suspected since those two characters despise each other. And knowing the IMDb community, I'm sure they will think nobody would suspect them to work together, so they will work together, and the whole time it's obvious to everyone else.

Raiden: the all knowing Raiden has arrived. hello all!

Cyber Sub-Zero: hello fellow kombtants. I look forward to beginning this game.

Johnny Cage: I have no idea who many of you are but Im sure you all know me from my movies. Sonya

Quote :
Johnny Cage confessional:

So I guess Im in an alliance with Jax. I hope that can include Sonya because <3 her. An Earthrealm alliance doesnt sound all that bad to me.

Sub-Zero: Two Sub Zeros. That's kind of cool

https://2img.net/u/2817/42/45/80/avatars/17-89.gif
Nightwolf: Hi!

Raiden: you win best avatar

Nitara: pretty quiet here

It stops being quiet.

Quote :
Nitara confessional:

TBH I could fucking vomit. It's like as soon as I tell these retarded bitches it's quiet, they wanna blow the spot up. Only Sonya addressed me, but I don't either trust nor respect that blonde slut ass hooker. Mmmm-motha-fuckin-hmmmm, ya heard me?! How fucking dear those fucking bitches ignore me, like I'm pretty fucking awesome, no? Don't answer that. It's like

Mortal Kombat Episode 1 Tumblr_mcu33wT65L1rya1vko1_500

I'm about ready to knock a bitch out for this mothafuckin disrespect up in here. Just wait bitches. I ain't about to be nice in this clown shit. Seriously, I wasn't even gonna try but maybe now I will. I won my very first mystery game, so you wannabe follower cunts better start PM-ing me or I am gonna go all psycho bitch and take over this game, and trust me, you don't want that happening. No you don't.

Jade: hi all. i have some family stuff going on and a baby shower tomorrow. but after that i'm good to go. nice to meet everyone

Shao Kahn: Hey Everyone! Can't wait to get this things started!

Sheeva: Hello everyone! I can't wait to see what this pair has up their sleeves.

Quote :
Sheeva confessional:

I'm planning to be a totally ruthless bitch in this game in the most passive aggressive way possible: talk shit in my confessionals yet be a very loyal player. I'm not going to backstab people as that is so 2012. I haven't really opened up to too much people because I have no idea who I will land on a tribe with and it's much less awkward when merge strolls around. I like how now in mystery games, people suddenly grow a pair of balls and act like a total douchetard and scheme like crazy and then when they are hilariously blindsided, they bitch more than Willy Wonka when some fat gross bitch steals Fizzy Lifting Drinks. FUCK my life, some disgusting asshat decided to send me a message. Jax is his name. Good lord, he's already obnoxious and it's so obvious he's already overaligning and probably messaged everyone in the cast and their mother. Right now I can see him in his room typing up a confessional about how he's so manipulative and how he's in such a great position. Puh-lease, suck my fat demon rocketship and GTFO with that shit.

But yes, I'm already being a slut by stroking his ego and just being a zany bitch. After all, I did "flirt" with him but it was more like awkward banter. I love it! We haven't brought up anything about gameplay yet which means that he's not completely stupid to start laying everything on the table. It means he has a pulse and isn't on autopilot. I'm about done for tonight. I'll do more "work" when the game actually begins. For now, I'll just be completely useless as my Internet is down for a while and school starts too. If I make it far enough, I'll bring out my A-game. Honestly my goal is to be a bitch here while I tell them their pants don't make them look fat when it really does. So suck on that, bitches!

Quote :
Nitara confessional:

Jack-ass-son sent me a PM that was so generic and probably sent to everyone. I could almost laugh right in his face and then spit on it for being so fucking cordial and nice. BLECH. I was of course nice back and acted slightly insecure in a way that probably has him thinking I am either being fake...or Nicole lol :/

Quote :
Nightwolf confessional:

The first challenge hasn't been posted yet, and I already offered allegiance to Jackson. Hell, tribes haven't been posted yet either. I am usually so lazy and don't start cementing alliances until much later, so this is good for me. We'll see if Jackson and I will team up.

Kitana: What's up guys!?! Kitana here

Smoke: What up guys! Smoke here, anyone got a light?

Quote :
Smoke confessional:

So I def blew some sexy SMOKE under Kitana's rump and now she is under the hazy spell that is SMOKE's charm. Hopefully, she can blow some SMOKE my way and do the dirty work, I am most interested to see if she will be on my team, or be my eyes and ears for the other tribe.

SMOKE OUT <3

Later

Smoke: Nightwolf! Love them dance moves...I can assure you I'm not blowing SMOKE up your ass

Sheeva: Smoke, you're so hilarious. Enlighten us with another one of your horribly constructed puns.

Even later

Smoke: Outworld is gonna go up in SMOKE when I'm done with it! Can't wait for tonight so I can SMOKE the competition.

Smoke talking to Kenshi

Smoke: Thank you, blindman! Looks like you could use a SMOKE or two? At least you don't have to worry about getting puffy red eyes, eh?

Kenshi: Is it bad that I found that hilarious?

Smoke: Oh, it's very very bad....you're like the rebellious version of Mr. Magoo. Only now you have big muscles and sword....wait, did Mr. Magoo have a sword? I'm too high for this....thanks to my stoner friends giving me second-hand SMOKE

Jax: I need a smoke...

Quote :
Jax confessional:

smoke who keeps making smoke jokes that are getting old fast lol

The Kombatants gather in the Nexus Arena, where they will all attempt to knock their opponents out by kicking them. Nightwolf dominated early on, but soon lost his momentum. Sheeva and Sub-Zero quickly got into a heated argument. Raiden dominated this battle for the most part. He was, however, eventually taken out after defeating the villains based on how he thought the tribes would be separated. It came to a showdown between Kitana, Johnny Cage, and Sonya Blade. Cage fought hard and came so close, but it was Kitana who persevered in the end and won immunity for her tribe, the Armageddon tribe. The tribes were revealed.

Quote :
Smoke confessional:

I HATE RAIDEN HE'S DUMB

Armageddon:
Kitana
Scorpion
Jade
Sheeva
Nightwolf
Jax
Kano
Skarlet
Smoke

Deception:
Sub-Zero
Raiden
Liu Kang
Johnny Cage
Sonya Blade
Shao Kahn
Sindel
Cyber Sub-Zero
Nitara

Quote :
Johnny Cage confessional:

My tribe has a few people I wanted but I also wanted Jax and Kitana so that sucks.

Quote :
Kitana Confessional

I'm overall pretty happy with my tribe. Smokey the bandit is great and Shanvee has messaged me already. I've talked w/ SOnya some and I've pegged her to be Cindy/Tara. She's super sweet and nice and I've got a gut feeling that's her.

Sheeva: Sorry Sub Zero, looks like we're not on the same tribe.

Sub-Zero: ?

Sheeva: Do you seriously not understand what I said?

Sub-Zero: No I get it. I don't get why you continue to fuss over a challenge that's over with. The very first challenge at that. Move on already and stop trying to turn my X-ing you into a fight.

Smoke: Hell yeah! Arma-GET-IT-ON!

Sheeva: I wasn't trying to start a fight with you in this thread, Sub, and I'm still not trying to engage in a fight with you.

Sub-Zero: Cool

Quote :
Sheeva confessional:

So as of now, I still think that Subzero is the most obnoxious player in this game and his identity is pretty obvious.

Quote :
Jax confessional:

so the teams were revealed and typically one by one i realised i wasn't with a single god damn person i wanted to be with and had put time in with. at least 5 people.

i'm gonna take a massive strop now and ask to be voted out first. screw my bad luck.

Jax pulls Sheeva aside.

Jax: Alliance - us, Skarlet, Nightwolf and Smoke - you dig?

What Sheeva thinks: This is the most pathetic attempt I've ever seen with someone trying to offer me an alliance.

What Sheeva said: Sure, I'd be down with that.

Jax: Good to hear it Smile lock it in with the others. We can vote out a few in-actives to begin, I would suggest. We will hold a majority even with 5 to begin.

What Sheeva thinks: Don't tell me what to do. I am not going to reach out to anyone unless I want to. You are the one who is going to negotiate with them to keep ME in the game.

What Sheeva said: Do you think they're all pro-Subzero right now though? I don't want them to run over to Sub and say that they have me in their pocket.

Jax: You're fine with the 5. Nobody will think about the other side for now.

What Sheeva thinks: For now? Do you have any crazy plans to jump ship later? I bet you do. I can spot a squealer, and you my friend, are the runt of the bunch.

What Sheeva said: Works for me then. Thanks for including me though! I appreciate it

After the tribes are revealed, Kenshi makes a huge announcement.

Kenshi: The theme of this game is Mortal Kombat. To stay in the game, you must fight and everybody has a fighting chance. The two people with the most votes will compete in what we will call a Fatality Duel. The winner stays and the loser goes.

Back at the Deception camp

Shao Kahn: What does everyone think about this first vote? I was thinking we could send an inactive and an active to the duel that way we only lose 1 member instead of 2?

Sub-Zero: I think if somebody wanted to volunteer for this plan then that would be awesome and obviously, if we do the same plan in the event that we lose again, they would get a pass.

Shao Kahn: I'll volunteer to go to the duel unless someone else wants to.

Raiden: hey team. so are we voting shao kahn and liu kang then?

Quote :
Johnny Cage Confessional

So I did some damage control and I am now talking with everyone on my tribe but Lui Kang, Sindel and Nitara. It sounds like Sindel and Lui Kang are going to be the vote. But Id rather it be Sindel and Nitara that way Nitara can return and its not a stale mate at the battle round and both leave... And plus is Lui Kanf were to register soon I would pick him up for an alliance.

Johnny Cage: Is that what was decided?

Shao Kahn: I'm fine with it.

Johnny Cage: Ok. As long as you are fine with it

Raiden: thank you for volunteering shao, it really does help us a lot

Sonya Blade: Ok sounds good to me.

Meanwhile, at the Armageddon camp, Sheeva discovered a hidden immunity idol.

Sheeva: Fuck yes!

She wasn’t the only one. Kitana also found a hidden immunity idol, only it wasn’t for her. This idol was for the Deception tribe.

Quote :
Kitana confessional:

I'm going to go with Johnny Cage. Let's hope it pays off!

At Tribal Council

I'll make this quick because the decision seems pretty unanimous. By a vote of 7-7, the two people to compete in our first fatality duel are
Spoiler:

At the Fatality Duel, Shao Kahn was the only one who showed up and therefore, Liu Kang was eliminated. We could not reach Liu Kang for comments because he was blown up. Catch you next time on Mystery Mortal Kombat Survivor!

Votes:
Everyone voted for Shao Kahn and Liu Kang

https://i.imgur.com/tUknE.gif

Liu Kang was
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kenshi on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 1   Mortal Kombat Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:52 am

Nitara is such a STAR!
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 1   Mortal Kombat Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:05 am

Nitara is a total bitch, I regret the nice things I said about her now. Total fake. Nice to your face and completely vile behind your back! but that's the character lol and I think we all know who that might be.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 1   Mortal Kombat Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:39 pm

Nitara <3333 I wish I spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 1   Mortal Kombat Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:03 pm

Jackson wrote:
Nice to your face and completely vile behind your back! but that's the character lol and I think we all know who that might be.

Who could that be? Because you just described 3/4 of the board.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 1   Mortal Kombat Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:05 pm

who the fuck is nitara?? did she even talk? i dont remember her. lol

so many confessionals from a forgetful person.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 1   Mortal Kombat Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:32 pm

I agree with Raiden. I don't rmemeber Nitara at all hahaa
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 1   Mortal Kombat Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:39 pm

I wrote that before I knew she was going to go inactive lol
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 1   Mortal Kombat Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:41 am

I spoke to Nitara in PM. Seemed really nice so to read such nasty confessionals is surprising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 1   Mortal Kombat Episode 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Episode 1
Page 1 of 1