A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Episode 7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Mortal Kombat Episode 7 Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Episode 7   Mortal Kombat Episode 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:27 am

Episode 7 of Mystery Mortal Kombat: Done Like A Turkey On Thanksgiving

Previously on Survivor Mortal Kombat: At the last immunity challenge, Kitana dominated the entire Deception Tribe. After being offered a reward for a Deception second chance, Armageddon declined, thus sending their rival tribe to tribal council. The tribe voted out Sub-Zero and Shao Kahn, with Shao Kahn leaving the victor. Ten are left. Who will be voted off tonight?

Quote :
Jax confessional:

I dunno why am i still in this game lol they won't vote me out, I'm just that loveable lmaoooo! it's sorta starting to become fun. If i make the merge, assuming there is one soon I plan to flip and destroy my current team lol. If the opportunity arises that is. Just vote Kitana, Kano and Sheeva out. I want them all gone. Nightwolf is somewhat of an ally, I trust him. I've asked Johnny Cage if he can spare us both at merge and vote the other 3 out so we'll see.

#totalflipper.com

Nightwolf just told me he thinks i am captain jimmy...jesus christ! that's all i have to say on that lol!

right fuckers i'm off to rip some poor bastard's head off.

stay cool..........

jackson "so cool he shits ice" briggs..........

At The Immunity Challenge

Kenshi: All right, everybody. Drop your buffs.

just kidding.

The merge will NOT be tonight! Maybe you can thank Shao Kahn for showing up tonight. Maybe that wouldn't make sense because there won't even be a merge? My point is, you're stuck with your tribes for another day. I'll post a bunch of movie posters at once. Whichever tribe private messages me the most correct answers will win a very crucial immunity. Spelling counts, as always. Everyone understand? Will post at 9

At the challenge, both teams were incredibly close. Raiden sent in for the Deception tribe. Kano sent in for the Armageddon tribe.

Kenshi: Both tribes have sent in without a perfect score.

It was only Kano for Armageddon. This is when your host Kenshi realized he made a mistake in a previous episode. Only one answer left needed for Armageddon. Kitana comes in here and gets it. They send in. Deception sends in again.

Kenshi: This was like crazy close. The winner with a perfect score is:

Spoiler:

Raiden: are you freaking kidding me?

Cyber Sub-Zero: ...fuck...

Mortal Kombat Episode 7 GQFnGbz

Kenshi: Off by a few seconds

Cyber Sub-Zero: I'm sorry is Kitana a real person?

Kenshi: Kano got all of them but one. Kitana came in and got the last one

Cyber Sub-Zero: No I get that, its just that she's everywhere.

Sheeva: She's a cyborg.

Cyber Sub-Zero: Ha I see what you did there.

Kenshi: You have until 6PM tomorrow to vote and I will discuss with the two sent when they can do the challenge. Because seriously, we need an actual duel lol

Sheeva: I'm glad you can put two and two together. Maybe you are somewhat useful.

Cyber Sub-Zero: Your insults are as cutting as the winter chill.

Kitana: I'm a cyborg like Sheeva said ahaha. beep-boop

Kano: Lol

Sheeva: How cute, you're trying to be witty. Did your father teach you a thing or two?

Cyber Sub-Zero: I'm a cyborg who could I have a father?

Sheeva: *how

You're malfunctioning. Clearly you're just junk.

Cyber Sub-Zero: Perhaps...

At The Armageddon Camp

Quote :
Sheeva confessional:

Nothing exciting has really happened to my tribe. We're a gang of bumbling idiots but somehow we manage to get through the day. I am pretty stoked that we won this challenge due to Kano and Kitana being extremely helpful, but that's fucking obnoxious from my point of view. I don't want them to be awarded for their awesomeness because if they make it to the finals, it's going to be their game to lose. No way would someone NOT give them their vote so I need to step it up. Right now I'm going to leech onto Kitana's ass because people see her as a threat and once merge comes around, they are going to gun for her, not me. I'm just a follower in their eyes.

Meanwhile, Nightwolf still thinks I'm with him. Fucking dumbass. Can't wait to vote him out.

Kano: Lol, yeah we need to work together here from these tribe challenges. I think this win is finally gunna affect some alliances on the other side, they've just been getting rid inactives and now they seem really pissed.

Sheeva: Good, maybe then those fucking overaligning scheming manipulative scumbags will learn that their shitty sloppy gameplay means nothing if they can't even hold their numbers. I seriously hope no one considers jumping ship when merges comes around because you know they're going to be full of shit as they try to sucker one of us in.

Kano: I agree Sheeva! Our tribe seemed to be a mess at the start but we've really pulled things together. It would be a shame if someone flips, all this hard work would be for nothing. If anyones gunna win this game I feel it should be one of us. Notice how Raiden wasn't voted out at the last duel? He's a key part of their big alliance, they were just using him to get rid of the inactives, now they don't know what to do, haha.

Kitana: Yeah its a great feeling to get the win! Kano, you're a beast and I got lucky with 19! I agree with both of you that it'll be cool to see where the lines are with their tribe. I wonder if we'll merge soon or have another challenge with these tribes?

Sheeva: He said that we are going to have a weekend challenge which I imagine will be one final tribal challenge with these fuckers. Their arrogant really frustrates me because they thought they could use Raiden to minimize their losses and I just want them to fail. Can't wait for their mess of a TC.

Nightwolf: You guys are amazing, truly.

Jax: Well done you guys! Kickin' ass! Nobody is flipping come merge assuming there is one. If we can win one more challenge we can wipe them out.

At The Deception Camp

Raiden: i am raging right now. i focused on this game over something else more important and we lose by seconds?????

Cyber Sub-Zero: It is I believe it's Tom Berenger or Willem Dafoe in one of the climatic scenes. Not that it matters anymore. We were sooo close.

Quote :
Cyber Sub-Zero confessional:

so there wasn't a merge and Sub Zero didn't show up to the duel and lost. We also lost tonight's immunity, it fucking sucks but at this point what can you do? Were down on numbers and if a merge comes Deception is done like a turkey on thanksgiving. Hopefully we'll be able to keep going as tribes to the end.

Cyber Sub-Zero: I'm not sure how. It looked like just Kano was here for Armageddon.

Johnny: That sucks.

Johnny Cage and Kitana go to talk

Kitana: Sorry about the challenge win. It was uber close. You still safe?

Johnny: I think I am still safe but with 2 of 5 getting voted Im not certain.

Back at Deception Camp

Cyber Sub-Zero: Sucks we have to do this again but I'm voting Shao Khan and Sonya. They both promised to be more active but I haven't seen much out of either of them.

Shao Kahn: ^I would do that too. I'll be here for the duel and I would have been here tonight but unforetold circumstances in another game kept me busy

Raiden: i hate how the other tribe is winning even though they are so dysfunctional. they even lost 2 people in 1 round and we're still losing to them.

Cyber Sub-Zero: Its Kitana, she wins most of their immunities. Way too quick.

Shao Kahn: Most of these challenges don't require the whole tribe to be active. If they did we would be winning.

Raiden: i beat kitana that one round though, which frustrates me even more that i didnt this round 'cause i know i can

Raiden and Johnny talk in private

Johnny: what are we gonna do? Shao and who?

Raiden: im worried that if we send cyber to the duel with kahn he will flip at merge.. what do you think we should do?

Johnny: I dont want to send Cyber either. So that leaves Sonya which would also suck. I think I can damage control Sonya so lets vote her as the second one.

Raiden: alright :/ i just asked her to be in a f3 with us recently so voting for her is just gonna go against that

Johnny: I think I can fix that. Because it looks like Cyber is going to help us more in this game.

Raiden: is kitana going to vote with our tribe come merge? or is she going to want us to vote our tribe out?

Johnny: She says she would vote out her own tribe. Jax also seems to want to work with us so thats good.

Raiden: Awesome

Johnny pulls Sonya aside after Raiden leaves

Johnny: It looks like you are being voted into the duel Please win the duel.

Sonya: Thanks . Who all voted for me do you know?

Johnny: I think all of them did

At Tribal Council

Kenshi: Welcome Tribe Deception to another tribal council. One person hasn't voted yet, but the way it turned out, that vote won't matter. I will read the votes now.

Spoiler:

At the fatality duel, Sonya and Shao Kahn were assigned a puzzle. Sonya was unable to complete it in time. Shao Kahn was victorious and Sonya Blade was eliminated.

Mortal Kombat Episode 7 Tumblr_luhdpq3iRr1qcq2vho1_500

Nightwolf: Shao Kahn needs to learn that no means no... Congrats!

Cyber Sub-Zero: A little handsy isn't he?

Jax: That image is fairly disturbing.

Sonya Blade was
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Mortal Kombat Episode 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 7   Mortal Kombat Episode 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:06 am

Our tribe being a hot fucking mess <3
Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Episode 7
Page 1 of 1