A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Episode 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Mortal Kombat Episode 5 Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Episode 5   Mortal Kombat Episode 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Episode 5 of Mystery Mortal Kombat: I Superman'ed That Ho

Previously on Survivor: Mortal Kombat: After both tribes failed to complete the challenge, everyone was sent to tribal council. Tribe Armageddon decided to “trim the fat” and vote out two of their least active tribemates Skarlet and Smoke. However, at the fatality duel, both failed to show up and were promptly eliminated from the game. Tribe Deception took a different approach, sending Raiden in to face off against the inactive Nitara. Raiden was victorious. In one night, three people are eliminated. Twelve are left. Who will be voted off tonight?

Quote :
Cyber Sub-Zero confessional:

So at the last duel three were eliminated which puts us that much closer to the merge. We lost the challenge last night but we have Sindel who hasn't even registered, so she'll be going tonight.

With the merge upcoming, I'm starting to think ahead. I feel like the smart move would be to vote out Kitana, she's way too strong in the challenges and no reason exists that she won't just win all the individual challenges. Raiden is also very good at the challenges so he's a threat too. Hopefully Kitana can go first and then Raiden that'll make it easier for all of us. If Kitana goes first it'll be easier to get people from Armageddon to my side as they will feel they will be voted out one by one.

Kitana and Johnny Cage meet up.

Kitana: I had to cut some of the slack and Smoke was slack. Are me, you, Raiden still good for merge?

Johnny: Me and you are. I will rerun it by Raiden. He should still be good though.

Kitana: That sounds good. I've been talking with Sheeva a fair amount if we need a fourth she could be it

Johnny: That works for me. Us 4 could be a good group.

Kitana: Yeah. She seems good. Jackson's calmed down too so I might have a vote there if we need one. When do you think merge is going to happen?

Johnny: Merge shouldnt be too much farther away. I should have Sonya as a third too. Maybe we could get the 6 of us as an alliance?

Kitana: That's great for us. That would be good and I'd even go so far to say we don't tell them about each other and just have the core of me, Raiden, you?

Johnny: That sounds awesome. Just use them and have them trusting us and not questioning the 6.

Kitana: Yeah that's perfect.

At the immunity challenge

Kenshi: I will post a list of lyrics from cartoon shows. You must identify which show the lyrics belong to. The tribe with the most correct wins immunity. If there is a tie, immunity will go to the first tribe to send it in. Only one person from each tribe needs to send in. Are there any questions? I will post a list of lyrics from cartoon shows. You must identify which show the lyrics belong to. The tribe with the most correct wins immunity. If there is a tie, immunity will go to the first tribe to send it in. Only one person from each tribe needs to send in. Are there any questions?

Over on Armageddon’s side, Kano was the only one on.

Kano: Let's work together here, we need a win!

Over on Deception’s side, the men worked together. It was a close race, however, Kano singlehandedly figured out all but one show. That’s when Kitana came in at the last minute and lent him a hand.

The winner of the immunity challenge was
Spoiler:

Kano: Wow! We needed this one.

Kitana: Congrats tribe! By tribe I mean Kano. You were BEAST

Raiden: congrats armagedon!

At the Deception Camp

Johnny: Ok who wants to go in against Sindel?

Cyber Sub-Zero: Who can be here to post? I've got work.

Raiden: i'll do it.

Johnny: ok so raiden and sindel.

Shao Kahn: ok. I'll be more useful after tonight guys.

Sonya: Same sorry all.

Raiden: its all good, its a good thing we kept sindel for this very reason

Johnny Cage: Sure is. We had a plan for a reason. They are at the point of losing actives now.

At Tribal Council

Kenshi: Welcome Deception to tribal council. You all should know how this works now. The two people with the most votes will be sent to compete in our fatality duel tonight. Let's get to it.

Spoiler:

At the duel, Sindel did not show up. Raiden was victorious once again.

Kitana: Raiden slays everyone in the Fatality!

Kano: That's why they keep sending him Wink

Mortal Kombat Episode 5 Raiden%20Torpedo%20Fatality
(Pretend that’s Sindel)

Kitana: You leveled him!

Raiden: i superman'ed that ho!

Sindel was
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 5   Mortal Kombat Episode 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Where the fuck is Sheeva in these?
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 5   Mortal Kombat Episode 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:02 am

Sheeva didn't do confessionals that day </3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 5   Mortal Kombat Episode 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Episode 5
Page 1 of 1