A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Episode 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Mortal Kombat Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Episode 4   Mortal Kombat Episode 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:29 am

Episode 4 of Mystery Mortal Kombat: A Hot Fucking Mess

Quote :
Nightwolf confessional:

I totally missed the third challenge and vote, and I almost paid the price by going into the fatality duel. Kano ended up going in instead, but he defeated the inactive almost as easily as Jax did last round. I think he's as spooked out about it as I was about almost going in, so he approached me for an alliance... conveniently when Jax suggested forming a new group alliance since the original one never materialized. I think I can pull in Sheeva, Skarlet, Jax, and Kano into a group alliance. I'm so sick of being in the dark with matters such as voting, and I think these players are as well. Something's gotta give.

At The Immunity Challenge

Mileena: As a tribe together you must create 2 video game fighting champions, one male and one female. Each champion must have a complete list of stats, (Height, Weight, Hometown, Gender, Race, Species, ect. Be creative) a visual image of the character, (It can be a celeb, a non-popular video game character or something you made yourself) and a detailed biography. Each character must also have a list of 5 trademark techniques with descriptions. You will have until Monday at 8pm Est to submit your characters to Mileena. Thank you.

No one did the challenge.

Mileena: Since both tribes failed to submit you will both go to tribal. Please nominate 2 tribe mates to participate in the duel tomorrow. You have until 7pm est to vote the challenge will be at 8pm and the next immunity will begin after. Good luck

Sheeva: lmao.

Kano: Good job everyone! Lol

Sheeva: Someone should have sent in stick figures.

Quote :
Johnny Cage confessional:

im a little annoyed nobody did the challenge. I wasnt going to do it. Me and Raiden have pulled our weight the others havent. They should have done this challenge.

Johnny and Raiden talk

Johnny Cage: Im a little annoyed. Someone should have done that challenge. I know I didnt do it either but me and you are the only ones on our tribe that have been to every challenge and pulled our weight. Someone else should have done that.

Raiden: i agree. but i am actually liking that we both lost, we can shave off an inactive now.

Johnny Cage: Yeah that is the bright side.

At The Deception Camp

Johnny Cage: I am going to vote for Sindel since she has never registered and Nitara because she hasnt been on the forum in a week. I think it is the fairest thing to do.

Sonya Blade: I am too. Sorry guys not posting much.

Johnny Cage: Nobody is posting much so dont feel bad.

Sonya Blade: Thank . I wonder who they will vote? Since they don't really do it lol.

Raiden: if we put both of them up we'll lose both tribe mates though won't we?

Sonya Blade: Ah yeah you are right!

Raiden: put me up against nitara, so we can use sindel as another vote off if we lose another challenge

Johnny Cage: Ok. As long as you are sure.

Sub-Zero: got it

Quote :
Kano confessional:

Well if you haven't noticed by now, Team Armageddon is a complete mess...No one wants to work together, no one even replies when I message them (aside from Nightwolf) and when it comes to tribals, it seems like everyone is just picking names out of a hat on who to vote for.Yet again, I'm stuck on a tribe full of morons.

Quote :
Sheeva confessional:

when you're in a tribe that has the most fucked tribal councils ever, there's not much to gone on except the fact that people are either stupid or just careless. Regardless, our tribe is a hot fucking mess and they can't even vote together.

At The Armageddon Tribe

No one talks again.

Quote :
Jax confessional:

So anyway, i'm still in this game. i dunno why. i asked to leave, i gave it up but i'm still in lol. currently i'm just acting a bit of a fool. i want to make an impact and be remembered haha.

At The Armageddon Tribal Council

Kenshi: Welcome Tribe Armageddon to your third Tribal Council. You are here because, like Deception, none of you attempted the immunity challenge. I will read the votes and the two with the most will be sent to our duel. I will be giving you from 8:00-8:45 to post. If you do not, you will be eliminated. I will read the votes.

Spoiler:

Raiden: you bastards!!

At the fatality duel, Raiden was the only one to show up. Skarlet, Smoke and Nitara were all eliminated.

Kenshi: I guess you can say they were SMOKED out. Sorry, I had to

Cyber Sub-Zero: Stick to being a blind swordsman, Kenshi. Comedy isn't your thing.

Kenshi: ☹

Quote :
Skarlet’s final thoughts:

I hope you two have fun hosting. Getting a full cast when the board is this dead is quite an achievement, even if it's filled with inactive bitches like myself lol.

Skarlet was
Spoiler:

Smoke was
Spoiler:

Nitara was
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Episode 4
Page 1 of 1