A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Episode 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Mortal Kombat Episode 3 Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Episode 3   Mortal Kombat Episode 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Episode 3 of Mystery Mortal Kombat: Ducks In A Line

Quote :
Johnny Cage confessional:

Winning this challenge is perfect. They all fought at the last tribal council, wasted an idol, and had votes for everyone. I cant wait to see how screwed up this tribal council is.

Quote :
Nightwolf confessional:

That last vote seriously has to be one the most whacked out votes I've ever participated in. I got such a different vibe about it than what really happened. Like, no one like talked to me about how to vote, and it seems like several of the people I talked to (mostly Sheeva, Skarlet, and Jax at this point) voted on their own. I was for sure that I was getting put up, but I didn't even get a single vote. Not that I'm complaining, but I may need to do a little bit of organizing and get my ducks in a line.

Quote :
Cyber Sub-Zero confessional:

Armageddon wasn't as in synch as we were when we went to tribal, they're votes were scattered and I can only hope that it's that same way again this time.

At The Third Immunity Challenge

I will post a picture of a fighting game character at a time. First person to guess who it is correctly scores a point for his or her tribe. If I post a picture of character that has never been in a fighting game, the first person to guess anything will have a point reduced from his or her tribe's score. The first tribe to score 11 points wins immunity!

In a challenge that was dominated early on by Kitana, Raiden managed to pull off a major come from behind victory for his Deception tribe. Armageddon were forced to go back to tribal council. Once again, there was barely any talk between the Armageddon tribe members and once again the votes were scattered and unorganized.

Spoiler:

Nightwolf: Please save me, guys.

Kano: Nooooo...Save meeeee.

Kenshi: By a vote of 2-1, Kano, you have been voting to compete in the duel.

Kano: Cool beans.

At the fatality duel, Kano defeated Scorpion, who didn’t show up, thus eliminating him from the game.

Scorpion was
Spoiler:

Sorry for the short episode. Not much happened that day lol
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

Mortal Kombat Episode 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 3   Mortal Kombat Episode 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:09 pm

whoa usually MKT is more active.
Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Episode 3
Page 1 of 1