A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackson

Jackson

Confessional 14 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 14   Confessional 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:01 pm

At this point the ball is in motion to try and flip Cyber to our side and put Raiden and Cage into a duel. Kitana is making the move as she is immune and those guys trust me so I don't wanna risk the move backfiring should I make the approach which would result on them all turning on me so Kitana is making the approach as we know our days are numbered (or at least she thinks they are. She doesn't know I'm tight with Cage and Raiden and therefore most likely going to F3 with them but it isn't the F3 I want.) Sure I could stick with those guys and see if I ended up in the F3 with them but what fun is that? I wouldn't win the game. I want to make a more. If it fails it fails and I'm out. No biggy. Not in this game.

What are the chances Cyber will flip? I would say at least 50/50. Kitana will tell him that he's next to be voted by Cage and Raiden and offer him a F3 position with herself and I should he decide to flip making it worth his while. The down side is he will think if he flips on Cage and Raiden there are two jury votes gone already. He may decide to just stick with those guys and see what happens but who knows? We'll see how it plays out.

On a separate note, piss off I need to shine my metal arms up...

Jackson "so shiny he can see his face in his arms" Briggs.

Haha pisss offffffffffffffffffff!
Back to top Go down

Confessional 14
Page 1 of 1