A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackson

Jackson

Confessional 9 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 9   Confessional 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:37 pm

It's merger! glad. Didn't know if it was coming or not. So the situation is as follows. iIm in the majority (as it stands) with my former team. There are 5 of us and only 4 of the other team (once the next duel is completed) I was planning to flip to join Jonny Cage and Sonya "big tits" Blade but now with them being 1 member down even if I flip it's only a tied situation. I suggested to Cage if he had a way of accessing a HII (if there are any that is) that he should and it can be used to get one of my team out. there is no loyalty to this team. I'm not that invested in this game. I'm not treading lightly like I normally do. I'm not playing to win it. I just want to create waves, cause some drama and joke about.

I want to flip to the other team and take out all remaining Armageddon members, Making me the last one. that would be funnnnnn lol. however I think I sit pretty well on my team. We have 5 people, the majority and within it I have a 3 with Nightwolf and Kano so in theory if the all stayed loyal we cud take all the other team out followed byKkitana and Sheeva. However kitana is a machine in challenges so I want her out asap. I don't really hold any control in this game, I'm barely around at crucial times at night cos I'm too busy snoring my arse off in my bed haha weeeeeeeeee. John fuck up boy! lol

Stay tuned...Slackers!!

Jumping Jack Jackson Big knob Briggs.......
Back to top Go down

Confessional 9
Page 1 of 1