A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackson

Jackson

Confessional 4 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 4   Confessional 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:16 pm

'm torn between giving up or giving it a go. i got stuck with a bunch of people i don't wanna play with. idiots like sheeva who cause fights for no reason. moron. kitana or whatever her name is who took all 3 lives off me int he game for no reason at all. we'd never even spoken. bunch of other people i've not even spoken to. every person i spoke to pre game, building foundations with ended up together on the other team. yeah, i'm taking it badly. screw this shit! i'm not getting to play the game with the people i want to play it with. sonya, johny, raiden, nitara were my 4 main allies before the teams got announced.

there was an agreement made for a 5 of me, smoke, nightwolf, skarlet and sheeva but other than nightwolf i don't give a damn about those people. skarlet approached me though so we'll see. i'll probably half play the game and see how far it gets me. the fact there are "duels" or whatever really puts me off. i am more than useless at challenges so if im ever in a duel to stay alive then i'm out.

this is the briggster aka jackson "hung like a donkey" briggs, out...............

fuck OFF!
Back to top Go down

Confessional 4
Page 1 of 1