A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackson

Jackson

Confessional 1 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 1   Confessional 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:46 pm

So the game is upon us. Beginning in 4 days time. Why am i writing a confessional this early? I'm bored...lol and yes, all my confessionals will be in lower case writing. god knows it's mentally challenging enough for me to try and keep up the fact that I'm not a sloppy typist on the main forum. It's damn hard!

So far i have sent two pm's to 2 of the girls. skarlet and sonya. I commented on their beauty...lmao. Just hoping to break the ice and form a bond of sort without knowing where we be placed yet. I'm not sure what strategy I will take into this game. I was successful in the walking dead by being a leader but i think this time I will hang back, at least to begin with and see what sort of characters my team has.

I am jackson, jackson briggs...now fuck off!
Back to top Go down

Confessional 1
Page 1 of 1