A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackson

Jackson

Confessional 11 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 11   Confessional 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:25 am

ok so the vote wasn't on me and sheeva as i thought it might be. it turned out to be on sheeva and kitana i believe. raiden wanted me to switch my vote to sheeva to keep him out of a duel. i didn't like how he worded it. it was very sort of condescending like he knew he had control and if i didn't do it i'd be in trouble. i honestly didn't give a shit. i voted sheeva though as i know if i have any chance of making it further it has to be with raiden and cage. if i manage to be the last armageddon member in the game i'll take that as an achievement.

i've given barely 50% investment to this game. attended one challenge and i'm always first one on here in the day time posting lol. pretty sure my identity is obvious due to the times i'm active and not active.

raiden and i chatted, he agreed to a 4 with us, cage and kahn. i'm down with that. whether it materialises is another thing. it's actually pretty cool playing a game care free. i could leave next and not care too much but the longer i stay in the more satisfied i am.

i am jackson "jax" briggs now fuck off!
Back to top Go down

Confessional 11
Page 1 of 1