A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Episode 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Mortal Kombat Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Episode 6   Mortal Kombat Episode 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:35 am

Episode 6 of Mystery Mortal Kombat: You Can Teach Monkeys New Tricks

Previously on Survivor: Mortal Kombat: Team Armageddon proved that Kitana was not the only driving force behind their tribe when Kano almost singlehandedly defeated the Deception Tribe. A cross tribal alliance began to form between Johnny Cage, Kitana, Sheeva, Jax, Sonya Blade and Raiden, at least according to the first two. At tribal council, it was unanimous. Raiden and Sindel were both sent to the duel with Raiden coming out the victor. Eleven are left. Who will be voted off tonight?

Quote :
Kano confessional:

Well, it looks like you can teach monkeys new tricks.

After almost being voted out, I decided being nominated for the duels just isn't for me. So I made a few moves and made sure I had the numbers moving forward and just like I mentioned in my last report, I campaigned for Skarlet and Smoke to be nominated. And what do you know; they were and they both left.

I noticed Raiden was nominated for the duel from the other tribe and I love how he tried to act surprised about it. It was obviously a part of his alliances plan to nominate him to face off against an inactive to ensure they keep their numbers against my tribe. Smart yet pretty cheap if you ask me. Especially cuz they're just gunna do the same thing tonight after we won last night's challenge...

Or should I say, I won last night's challenge. Love the fact that no shows up to help until I've completely finished it myself.

I believe I'm good until the merge at least, after that things will be challenging. I've managed to get Jax, Nightwolf and Kitana on my side from my tribe, but I don't think we stack up well against the other tribes big alliance.

Tonight is another must for us to try and even things up numbers wise, if we lose, I'm throwing my entire tribe under the bus in order to gain some safety come the merge, or we're just gunna get picked off one by one. Tonight should be interesting.

At The Immunity Challenge

Kenshi: Since Tribe Deception has six members as opposed to Armageddon's five, you need to sit someone out. Who will it be?

Raiden: i guess sub zero.

Kenshi: Immunity Challenge #6: Massacre game (Test Your Knowledge)

There is a lot of brutality and bloodshed in the Mortal Kombat series, so this challenge seemed suitable. I will ask you a question about famous massacres throughout history. Every time a person gets it right, he or she may eliminate one person from the other tribe. The last tribe standing wins immunity! Refer to this link for help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_events_named_massacres

Answer on this thread. Are there any questions?

Quote :
The teams are:

Jax
Kano
Kitana
Nightwolf
Sheeva

vs.

Cyber Sub-Zero
Johnny Cage
Raiden
Shao Kahn
Sonya Blade

Kenshi: Name two massacres that took place in North Korea?

Kitana: Namyangju Massacre

Sinchon Massacre

Kenshi: That is correct. Kitana, please eliminate someone from Deception

Kitana: cyber sub-zero

Quote :
Jax
Kano
Kitana
Nightwolf
Sheeva

vs.

Johnny Cage
Raiden
Shao Kahn
Sonya Blade

Cyber Sub-Zero: Well that sucks

Kenshi: How many people were captured in the Waxhaw Massacre?

Kitana: 53

Kenshi: Kitana gets it

Kitana: Shao Kahn

Quote :
Jax
Kano
Kitana
Nightwolf
Sheeva

vs.

Johnny Cage
Raiden
Sonya Blade

Kenshi: True or False? No one was convicted for the Tula Massacre.

Kitana: true

Kenshi: Kitana gets it again. Please eliminate someone

Kitana: Johnny Cage

Quote :
Jax
Kano
Kitana
Nightwolf
Sheeva

vs.

Raiden
Sonya Blade

Kenshi: Who slaughtered whom in the Chios Massacre?

Kitana: Ottoman slaughtered the Greeks

Kenshi: Once again, Kitana gets to eliminate someone

Kitana: Sonya Blade

Quote :
Jax
Kano
Kitana
Nightwolf
Sheeva

vs.

Raiden

One person left for the Deception Tribe.

Cyber Sub-Zero: ...this was a massacre.

Kano: Lol

Kenshi: How many massacres have occurred after the start of the 21st century so far? (2001-2100)

Raiden: 12

Kitana: 19

Sheeva: 8

Raiden: 20

Kano: 1

Kenshi: The answer is 19.

HOWEVER, I will give Tribe Armageddon an option. You can leave with the immunity or you can give Deception another shot. Whoever is on at the time I post the next question will be reentered into the competition. If Armageddon does this, the person who eliminates all of them will get a reward. What is your decision?

Kitana: Let us talk about it

Armageddon talks in private

Kano: Take Immunity! it will even the teams!

Kitana: I say we take the immunity. I'm not lucky enough for this to pay off. Agreed?

Kano: I agree. If we risk it and lose we stand no chance at the merge.

Sheeva: Let's take this !!

Back at the challenge

Kitana: We have decided not to risk it and we're keeping immunity

Raiden: ugh so not fair i couldnt even start playing until now

Kenshi: Armageddon wins immunity in a clean sweep! Deception, unfortunately, you have to send two people to the duel. You have until 7pm est tomorrow to vote

Sub-Zero: (quoting Raiden sitting him out) aww

Kenshi: And a word of advice. I wouldn't be making assumptions about the merge, the twist or anything else. Be on your toes. This game can change just like that

Johnny Cage: Im sorry guys. Something came up.

Sheeva: Is it going to be like sour's stupid game that had no merge?

Kenshi: I promise no trees

Cyber Sub-Zero: ...that some sort of blind proverb? Cause I can't see it!

*rimshot*

Quote :
Cyber Sub-Zero confessional:

So the worst had happened and well be going into the merge even. I really want to find out who Kitana is, she's is a fucking machine in these challenges, she can in all honesty go to the end just by winning the immunities. The only person that can possibly challenge her is Raiden.

I've suggested voting in Shao Khan into the dual against one of our more actives. Hopefully everyone agrees.

Quote :
Jax confessional:

I dunno why am i still in this game lol they won't vote me out, I'm just that loveable lmaoooo! it's sorta starting to become fun. If i make the merge, assuming there is one soon I plan to flip and destroy my current team lol. If the opportunity arises that is. Just vote Kitana, Kano and Sheeva out. I want them all gone. Nightwolf is somewhat of an ally, I trust him. I've asked Johnny Cage if he can spare us both at merge and vote the other 3 out so we'll see.

#totalflipper.com

Briggs out...........

Quote :
Nightwolf confessional:

I think it's shaking out that Jackson, Kano, and I are forming a three-man wrecking crew alliance. I think it would be great to work together, but I have to work on being here a bit more otherwise my scheming will amount to nothing. I feel so out of touch with things, but I do know that if we lose again, we have got to try to take out Kitana. She's one of our best challenge players, but she'll be lethal to any one of us if we are forced to go into a fatality duel with her.

In other news, I was approached by Rainen to possibly jump at merge. The guy is a major player and definitely bold to approach me. It makes me wonder who else he has offered that to on my tribe. I should have simply agreed to it as that would have possibly kept me off the chopping block at merge from Deception, but playing the double agent is risky as hell and I already feel that I'm in a shaky position within my own Armageddon tribe. If I can keep Jackson and Kano close, and Kano keeps Kitana close and I keep Sheeva close, we could be one hell of a cohesive unit in a merged situation.

Quote :
Cyber Sub-Zero confessional:

Okay so well I've gone from thinking I have a lot power to wondering where I really stand. I've spoken to Raiden about the duel and he agrees with Khan but he wants to send in Sub-Zero in with him. Sub Zero was really the first person I aligned with and I really don't to vote him in, because he has been really inactive ever since the first or second challenge, and that won't help me at all down the road. Plus if neither show up Deception is toast. This sucks hardcore.

Kenshi: Welcome Tribe Deception to another Tribal Council. You have each survived seven eliminations already, which would be impressive if most of them weren't inactive. But here we are again! Tonight, one of you will leave as the eighth person voted off. I will read the votes. The two people with the most will be sent to the Fatality Duel.

Spoiler:

At the duel, Sub-Zero failed to show up, thus becoming eliminated from the game.

Mortal Kombat Episode 6 Shao_kahn_fatality_animation_by_ser3234-d4pi2hf

Sub-Zero: Good luck people

Quote :
Sub-Zero Final Thoughts:

I couldn't be online to help out in challenges so I knew if we kept losing it would only be a matter of time. Also I only really formed one deal the whole game and I was fine with that. I'm just sorry I couldn't be active for your guys' game. I really liked how you did a few things and especially the eliminations.

Sub-Zero was
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Mortal Kombat Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 6   Mortal Kombat Episode 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:12 am

Babality ;P
Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Episode 6
Page 1 of 1