A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackson

Jackson

Confessional 2 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 2   Confessional 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:37 am

So it's been a few days since I made a confessional I thought I would update current events. As the game starts tonight I've been messaging various cast members, introducing myself. Building bonds. I don't want to go into the game having not spoken to anyone. that would be dumb. I imagine the others are doing the exact same thing anyway.

I've spoken to Johnny Cage and Sonya the most to date. We all hope to end up together on the same team. I've also spoken to skarlet whom i don't really dig cos she's uber dulls-ville lmao, Smoke who keeps making smoke jokes that are getting old fast lol, Plus I have asthma so I can't really be doin with him like cos it's bad to ones health and dat ya dig? Sheeva who seems a a bit of a prick. Raiden who hasn't replied in a few days. we'll see where we end up but at this point we won't be working together. Been chatting to a few others as well but no strategy talk as yet.

Jackson "The Dog" Briggs.......

Fuck off!!
Back to top Go down

Confessional 2
Page 1 of 1