A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheeva

Sheeva

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:49 am

DAY 0

I'm planning to be a totally ruthless bitch in this game in the most passive aggressive way possible: talk shit in my confessionals yet be a very loyal player. I'm not going to backstab people as that is so 2012. I haven't really opened up to too much people because I have no idea who I will land on a tribe with and it's much less awkward when merge strolls around. I like how now in mystery games, people suddenly grow a pair of balls and act like a total douchetard and scheme like crazy and then when they are hilariously blindsided, they bitch more than Willy Wonka when some fat gross bitch steals Fizzy Lifting Drinks. FUCK my life, some disgusting asshat decided to send me a message. Jax is his name. Good lord, he's already obnoxious and it's so obvious he's already overaligning and probably messaged everyone in the cast and their mother. Right now I can see him in his room typing up a confessional about how he's so manipulative and how he's in such a great position. Puh-lease, suck my fat demon rocketship and GTFO with that shit.

But yes, I'm already being a slut by stroking his ego and just being a zany bitch. After all, I did "flirt" with him but it was more like awkward banter. I love it! We haven't brought up anything about gameplay yet which means that he's not completely stupid to start laying everything on the table. It means he has a pulse and isn't on autopilot. I'm about done for tonight. I'll do more "work" when the game actually begins. For now, I'll just be completely useless as my Internet is down for a while and school starts too. If I make it far enough, I'll bring out my A-game. Honestly my goal is to be a bitch here while I tell them their pants don't make them look fat when it really does. So suck on that, bitches!

Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:02 am

Best confessional ever <3
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:41 am

Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

DAY 1

So my strategy of kissing ass is a bit boring so I'm just going to be a bitch on the thread. That Subzero doucher is bitching because I'm calling his ass out on the thread and he's whining. What a baby, seriously. I'm hoping that I land on the same tribe as him so I can try getting the votes to get him out. I just might go full throttle bitch mode in this game and just lie lie lie. I got bored being the passive voice of reason but maybe I can incorporate that with a few people so I have some supporters. After all, I don't expect to go through this game without any allies. If Subzero wants a war, he's going to get a war, and I want his head on a pike.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:26 am

So as of now, I still think that Subzero is the most obnoxious player in this game and his identity is pretty obvious. Can't wait for him to be a melodramatic queen when's he voted out. I've spoken to Jax, Kitana, and Smoke and so far I'd like to think that I'm in a good position. Jax annoyed me though because he sent me a message saying "alliance of me, you skarlet, and nightwolf, smoke, you dig?" Seriously?! I agreed to it but that's because he's going to bury himself into a deeper hole and I'm sure he's bragging to them about how he has me just riding his coattails. I'll let him do the dirty work and I'll retaliate later. Kitana is pretty solid too and I can see myself working with her later down the line. Oh yeah, I also won the Hidden Immunity Idol which is good until the final five, so if I need to pull it out, I will. There's also the MK twist which means that two people will be voted out and they will compete in a "duel" where the loser goes and the winner stays. Should be an interesting game, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:16 am

DAY TWO

While I am perfectly aware that this really isn't Day Two, I don't give a fuck. I'm just numbering days however I want. Besides, it looks really sloppy if I skip days so deal with it.

I kinda told Kitana about the group alliance so it can fuck Jax over. I'm not really a fan of his overaligning scheming abilities right now and I think he still trusts me because he's still relaying a lot of information to me which is lol. She tells me that I'm still good in her book and we need to talk about the vote soon. I think it's great though that she's willing to work with me in this game even though I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. I don't really have any plans to stay loyal to anyone since everyone is being a selfish asshole and looking out for themselves. If I genuinely think someone has my best interests in mind, I will work with them 100%. Nightwolf has the personality of a cardboard box so I'm not really trying anything with him even though apparently we're in the same alliance. Yeah I can tell that it's going to end in failure rather quickly so I'm going to milk it for what it's worth while I can.

The votes are apparently for Scorpion and Kano and they haven't spoken to me so I don't know if I should even fake align with them. I don't want them thinking that they can control my vote because they're sooo manipulative and charming or whatever. They can both choke on my fat demonic chode. Even though Jax annoys the crap out of me in this game for being such a scheming bastard, keeping him in the game keeps the target off of me and onto someone who is willing to be loyal to me so I might have to reconsider a few things. I'll continue to throw his fat ass under the bus while I make myself look nice and fabulous.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:57 am

DAY ???

I have been the most terrible confessionalist ever. I do apologize in advance, but when you're in a tribe that has the most fucked tribal councils ever, there's not much to gone on except the fact that people are either stupid or just careless. Regardless, our tribe is a hot fucking mess and they can't even vote together. I'm laying low on the game talk for now so people think I'm just a four-armed demon with big boobs. I want them to take me to the end thinking that I rode coattails and then I'll charm the fuck out of the jury. I am trying to avoid game talk at all costs, trying to not initiate everything. I did tell Kitana about Jax's deal to me with the other tribe members, but other than that, I'm just nodding my head to everything. I figured that if I don't talk about strategy too immensely, then it'll spare me the leadership role and it won't reveal any sign of awareness. It also won't let people know where I really stand so that's a bonus.

Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Nothing exciting has really happened to my tribe. We're a gang of bumbling idiots but somehow we manage to get through the day. I am pretty stoked that we won this challenge due to Kano and Kitana being extremely helpful, but that's fucking obnoxious from my point of view. I don't want them to be awarded for their awesomeness because if they make it to the finals, it's going to be their game to lose. No way would someone NOT give them their vote so I need to step it up. Right now I'm going to leech onto Kitana's ass because people see her as a threat and once merge comes around, they are going to gun for her, not me. I'm just a follower in their eyes.

Meanwhile, Nightwolf still thinks I'm with him. Fucking dumbass. Can't wait to vote him out.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:19 pm

My game was so shitty this season but holy fuck, so many annoying bitches here. I'm going to let Kitana win because I'd imagine she'd be more available during the week. I do have an ego and don't want to be eliminated, especially this early, but RAIDEN is so goddamn irritating.

The twist would have been more fun if we only had one vote and the top two vote getters duke it out. Would be more intense. Fun game regardless. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 1