A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:54 am

I signed up for the game on a fly. I'm not sure how it'll go, but I'm sort of excited to go back into the battle zone. I never shy away from a challenge, and you best believe that I will kick some major ass. People would be wise to fear me, for I am the Nightwolf.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:48 pm

The first challenge hasn't been posted yet, and I already offered allegiance to Jackson. Hell, tribes haven't been posted yet either. I am usually so lazy and don't start cementing alliances until much later, so this is good for me. We'll see if Jackson and I will team up. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:34 pm

The tribes weren't even announced prior to the first challenge, and all I can say about it is that fucking Raiden dude... man, what a bossy mofo. I started off kicking ass in the challenge for the hell out of it, and then Raiden immediately starts messaging me telling me that I'd be wise to knock out the villains since he felt that we were going to be split up in tribes of heroes and villains. Pretty bold of him to tell me what to do, considering we had no contact prior.

In the challenges, I wanted to take out the no-shows and people who hadn't even registered to the forum yet. After Raiden messaged me, I focused on the no-show villains. Slowly thereafter, I phased myself out of the challenge since I didn't want to become too big of a threat and I had gotten busy with other things. No need to set myself up as a target yet.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:38 pm

The tribes were announced, and I ended up on the same one as Jackson. The majority alliance was formed very fast - Jackson, Skarlet, Smoke, Sheeva, and me. Jackson already wants to have a final two with me, which seems a bit sudden but I want to lock into something and quick to secure myself. Skarlet immediately messaged me after the tribes were announced and we've been talking since then. Smoke and Sheeva seem like wild cards based on the first challenge, but I could start talking to them as well.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:29 pm

So, now Jackson wants to quit? I can't let that happen. I sent him a PM asking that he'd stick it out. He told me that he got put on the other tribe of someone than he wanted to work with in this game (hmmm). I'm starting to gauge who he may be on IMDb, and I have a running theory on why he could have done this... but such matters shouldn't be discussed right now. Razz

I need to fire off a private message to Sheeva and Smoke to make sure that this alliance of five is tight.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:33 pm

That last vote seriously has to be one the most whacked out votes I've ever participated in. I got such a different vibe about it than what really happened. Like, no one like talked to me about how to vote, and it seems like several of the people I talked to (mostly Sheeva, Skarlet, and Jax at this point) voted on their own. I was for sure that I was getting put up, but I didn't even get a single vote. Not that I'm complaining, but I may need to do a little bit of organizing and get my ducks in a line.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:30 pm

I totally missed the third challenge and vote, and I almost paid the price by going into the fatality duel. Kano ended up going in instead, but he defeated the inactive almost as easily as Jax did last round. I think he's as spooked out about it as I was about almost going in, so he approached me for an alliance... conveniently when Jax suggested forming a new group alliance since the original one never materialized.

I think I can pull in Sheeva, Skarlet, Jax, and Kano into a group alliance. I'm so sick of being in the dark with matters such as voting, and I think these players are as well. Something's gotta give.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:53 am

I think it's shaking out that Jackson, Kano, and I are forming a three-man wrecking crew alliance. I think it would be great to work together, but I have to work on being here a bit more otherwise my scheming will amount to nothing. I feel so out of touch with things, but I do know that if we lose again, we have got to try to take out Kitana. She's one of our best challenge players, but she'll be lethal to any one of us if we are forced to go into a fatality duel with her.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:03 am

In other news, I was approached by Rainen to possibly jump at merge. The guy is a major player and definitely bold to approach me. It makes me wonder who else he has offered that to on my tribe. I should have simply agreed to it as that would have possibly kept me off the chopping block at merge from Deception, but playing the double agent is risky as hell and I already feel that I'm in a shaky position within my own Armageddon tribe. If I can keep Jackson and Kano close, and Kano keeps Kitana close and I keep Sheeva close, we could be one hell of a cohesive unit in a merged situation. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:34 pm

I reconnected with Sheeva, who seems understanding and willing to work with me. I also tied some loyalties with Jax and Kano. Kitana is still very much a wild card to my game, but Kano thinks he can keep her under control. I hope so. I should probably message her myself, but I wouldn't know what to say and I already feel like I'm misleading Sheeva a bit as it is. Overaligning isn't cool in the least, so I think I am going to take this risk and just hope that Kano has it covered.

It would be amazing if there was a merge tonight, though I wouldn't mind it being delayed if Deception loses a few more times. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:38 pm

We finally merged, with 5 teammates to Armageddon's advantage to Deception's 4 team members. It should be cake, with Armageddon knocking out all of Deception... and Kano, Jackson, and I taking over at the final five. However, we know that things can never be that simple.

Sheeva and Kitana are the two who could flip and make things interesting. Sheeva appears to hate the other team with a burning passion, and I've spoken to her a bit so I am not as concerned about her as I am about Kitana, who is much too good at challenges to take her too far in the game.

We'll have to get rid of Kitana somehow, someway... if anyone will cause my fatality, it'll be her.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:06 pm

I knew that Kitana would come back and bite me. Ah well, the bitch won't be getting my vote in the end anyway so it's no real loss. I had to give up in the fatality duel, my computer kept giving me an error message between refreshes and that totally screwed me over as Kano started to increase the lead over my post count. Bad luck.

Thanks for having me, guys. Sorry I couldn't be more active or whatnot, but 9th Place isn't too shabby for a game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 1