A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nitara

Nitara

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:25 pm

So the game hasn't even started and I am already annoyed by half the cast. They're all so fucking boring I could die...except that I am already dead that it. Jax, Kano and Sonya seem to be the most active. I suspect Kano and Sonya will pair up together since it wouldn't normally be suspected since those two characters despise each other. And knowing the IMDb community, I'm sure they will think nobody would suspect them to work together, so they will work together, and the whole time it's obvious to everyone else.

So far, nobody else has caught my attention besides NightWolf with his stupid ass moving gif avatar which annoys the hell out of me. I'd rather he just go die now.

In all actuality though I probably won't last long in this game with how the schedule is so far. We'll find out though.
Back to top Go down
Nitara

Nitara

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:26 pm

TBH I could fucking vomit. It's like as soon as I tell these retarded bitches it's quiet, they wanna blow the spot up. Only Sonya addressed me, but I don't either trust nor respect that blonde slut ass hooker. Mmmm-motha-fuckin-hmmmm, ya heard me?! How fucking dear those fucking bitches ignore me, like I'm pretty fucking awesome, no? Don't answer that. It's like

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I'm about ready to knock a bitch out for this mothafuckin disrespect up in here. Just wait bitches. I ain't about to be nice in this clown shit. Seriously, I wasn't even gonna try but maybe now I will. I won my very first mystery game, so you wannabe follower cunts better start PM-ing me or I am gonna go all psycho bitch and take over this game, and trust me, you don't want that happening. No you don't
Back to top Go down
Nitara

Nitara

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:10 pm

Jack-ass-son sent me a PM that was so generic and probably sent to everyone. I could almost laugh right in his face and then spit on it for being so fucking cordial and nice. BLECH. I was of course nice back and acted slightly insecure in a way that probably has him thinking I am either being fake...or Nicole lol :/

Either way idc. Let's see if I stick around long enough to fuck with some people just for the fun of it. So far I like nobody.
Back to top Go down
Nitara

Nitara

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:13 pm

BTW I recommend that you prevent people from being able to edit their posts. They can cheat that way and delete things they say/confessional about if they throw a hissy fit.
Back to top Go down
Nitara

Nitara

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:54 am

My conversation with Jackson:

Jackson: Great to formally meet you. I'm Jackson or Jax if you prefer. Can't wait to get the ball rollin' on this.

Nitara: hey Jackson, its nice to meet you. I just love your avatar btw very macho of you. Thank you for extending out a pm to me, I was feeling pretty left out lol

Jackson: Aww, don't worry Jackson's here lol so you're out tonight? Hope you make it back in time. Excited to see what the teams are and our first challenge. If we end up on the same tribe would you be open to an alliance?

Nitara: Aww it sucks were not on the same tribe. Good luck getting a good alliance on your side though. You seem active and social so you should do well I'm sorry you're stuck with Sheeva though seems like a bitch during the challenge
--------------

God, what a fucking loser suck-up this bitch is, acting all sweet and bullshit. He is so full of fucking shit he could be a goddamn septic tank. Now we all know Sheeva is an obnoxious dyke cunt and to be honest she is the easiest one to trash since she can't keep her emotions in check.

That's just based off initial meeting. Now, while I let Jackson think I am so fucking upset *snort* that we're not on the same team and I feeeeel soooo bad for him for being stuck with someone SUCH a bitch, what I am really doing is trying to get him to say something bad about Sheeva. Why? Well, let me break it down for you.

I may not like my tribe or really give two handjobs who is on it, but I would like to be on the winning tribe. I doubt many people care about Sheeva, but there isn't too much hostility since they're immune and they don't need to start making plans to vote anyone out yet. But they will eventually. So, I am going to have Jackson, a relatively active and good player bad mouth her, and then pass the information onto Sheeva, where I will let her know that I thought her badassness was hilarious and I really like her spunk(AS IF).

Then I am sure Sheeva will over-react and think that he will be plotting against her and want her out and then will try to do the same to him. Sheeva will most likely not win that war, but in the end most likely one of those two will leave because of it, even though both are fairly active, thus causing their tribe to be at a disadvantage without a good player.

IDC which one stays because I will have both of them thinking I am just a silly brainless player willing to spill my guts to them. lol.

As for my tribe I am not even bothering with alliances right now. I am sure everyone is eating out Sonya's ass for how well she did last night, and I just refuse to. I am not gonna talk to anyone yet since IDGAMF.
Back to top Go down
Nitara

Nitara

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:13 pm

The talking continues.

Jackson: I'm extremely pissed off about the team I ended up on. I didn't get out with a single person I wanted to be with. Not one, literally. Nobody. I'm torn between giving up and giving it a go. I'm just furious at how it panned out. Good luck to you. Get yourself n with Johnny and Sonya. You'll do well with them.

Nitara: Yea im disappointed with my team, they hardly ever speak at all and noone has spoken to me at all so idk how things are going to go

it looks like you have a few good people on yours tho since kitana won the challenge so you guys might win a few rounds in a row and not be at each thers throats lol and thanks for the support
---------------

Jesus Christ on a cross I hate speaking like some weak fool, and even more so when I am not spelling correctly or using improper grammar. However, I need to do what I need to do. Jackson has totally helped me out with his whole, "I HATE MY TEAM" whine-fest, and I intend to extort that to my fullest advantage...or you know, to my amusement anyways. He may not have trashed Sheeva as I had hoped, but instead he has trashed his entire team like a complete idiot. As for him claiming to want to give up, I don't believe it for a second. Is that why he is so incredibly active? He must not know that he is talking to one of the more intelligent players to grace this board with their mind.

I am going to hold onto this information right now until I decide what my next move is. As for now, I will try and build a friendship with someone on my own team. Possibly two of them. I think I will do a little suck up to Sonya, despite how much it disgusts me. However, while everyone is on her proverbial dick, I can take a ride as well without standing out for it. Better to lay low for the moment. As for a second ally, I am thinking Cyber Sub Zero. Not sure why, just something about him makes me think he will be fun to play with.
Back to top Go down
Nitara

Nitara

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Messages sent.

Nitara to Sonya: Hey girl. You did really great in the challenge and dont worry about how it turned out, you supported our team great! I'm psyched there is another girl on the tribe and was wondering if you would like to watch out for each other?
------

A little suck up and ego strike is probably the best move since she probably feels like shit for losing the challenge like the big, fat fuck-up she is. So a little girl support was in order to create some kind of faux bond. As for Cyber Sub Zero...

Nitara to Cyber Sub Zero: hey Cyb, hope you dont mind me calling you that. I didnt know if you had already gone hard with allies, but I was wondering if maybe you wanted to look out for each other and let each other know what we hear on the tribe?
--------

I don't know much about him, but I figured not asking for an immediate alliance, but as informates is a good way to go since it's not promising much, but can benefit a great deal and I am sure he will feel the same, though my PM came out of random.
Back to top Go down
Nitara

Nitara

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Jackson: I hate Kitana. I don't care who it is lol but they took all 3 of my lives in the challenge for absolutely no reason so I'm bitter about that. Stupid thing to do, to take 1 life is fair enough in my book but to take all 3 of mine? why? There's just nobody here I want to be with lol but it's only a game.

Nitara: Yea sounds like a bitchy thing to do but idk maybe she saw you as a threat? She might have put a target on her back for working so hard in the very first challenge. If she took all your lives then maybe she has it out for you...id be careful

-----

Oh SHUT THE FUCK UP! You whiny ass bitch, just shut it! Shut up, shut up, shut up! I hate whiny fucking little bitches with a white hot passion. I swear this has to be Neil or Mark, IDK who else cries like a little baby whose mother just dropped them like those two do! However, I can't just say that. I am just going to let him rant and rave about people and have it be blown up in his face Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nitara

Nitara

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:36 pm

So yeah I totes forgot about this game and got, like, super busy, bitches. Oh, well. It's kind of good since I fucking hated every single one of you dirtbag whore-mongers. I won't be missing any of you. Deuces, bitches.

triple hearts,

~Mikey_Elite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 1