A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals pregame and week 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

Confessionals pregame and week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals pregame and week 1   Confessionals pregame and week 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:22 pm

So I guess Im in an alliance with Jax. I hope that can include Sonya because <3 her. An Earthrealm alliance doesnt sound all that bad to me.

Last edited by Johnny Cage on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals pregame and week 1   Confessionals pregame and week 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Im still working on an alliance of me Jax and Sonya. Hopefully we all get the same tribe and then we can pull in 1 or 2 others and just dominate the early stages of the game.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals pregame and week 1   Confessionals pregame and week 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Me Jax and Sonya are now an alliance so we just need to make sure we get the same tribe.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals pregame and week 1   Confessionals pregame and week 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:40 pm

My tribe has a few people I wanted but I also wanted Jax and Kitana so that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals pregame and week 1   Confessionals pregame and week 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Well my tribe has to vote for 2 people and nobody is messaging me. Like really? WTF? I was the best player from our tribe in the challenge tonight you should all be messaging me for alliances and stuff not ignoring me.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals pregame and week 1   Confessionals pregame and week 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:13 am

So I did some damage control and I am now talking with everyone on my tribe but Lui Kang, Sindel and Nitara. It sounds like Sindel and Lui Kang are going to be the vote. But Id rather it be Sindel and Nitara that way Nitara can return and its not a stale mate at the battle round and both leave... And plus is Lui Kanf were to register soon I would pick him up for an alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals pregame and week 1   Confessionals pregame and week 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals pregame and week 1
Page 1 of 1