A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Tribal Council!

Go down 
+7
Raiden
Kitana
Nightwolf
Cyber Sub-Zero
Jackson
Johnny Cage
Kenshi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Because while I didnt get to see his gameplay, you only lasted one round longer than him and you are one of the reasons your tribe lost.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Johnny Cage wrote:
Because while I didnt get to see his gameplay, you only lasted one round longer than him and you are one of the reasons your tribe lost.

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:46 pm

I will answer the questions once I'm home from work. Be home sooon
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Quote :
Final 2:

1) Why should I vote for you? emphasis on I
2) Why should I not vote for your opponent?

Thanks for the questions, Shao Kahn. I feel you should vote for me because of my dedication to the game and to the challenges. After the first merge vote, my tribe was quickly in the minority and I had to win challenges to stay around. Challenges then became my biggest strength and one of the big reasons I made it to the finals. I consistently worked hard in the challenges and hard a strong work ethic with the game. I would check the threads daily, put in time to post, work out voting, etc. When my tribe was losing numbers, I became the underdog and the lone person from my original tribe and overcame those odds against four from your tribe. I invested a lot of time into the game and with the challenges and I believe that warrants some attention and consideration of your vote.

You should not vote Cage for a couple reasons, one being that he didn't perform exceptionally well in the challenges. I'm not going to contest his great social game and alliances with you but one of the keys of survivor is to "outplay" your opponent and I outplayed him in the individual immunity challenges near the end. Another reason is he was able to rest easy on some of the later votes in the game. He was in the majority and just had to worry about who was going and making sure he was in the majority, which included being with you. In this way, he didn't really have to do any fight-or-flighting. At the end of the game, I had to fight challenge after challenge, knowing if I lost, I highly doubt I'd be answering final 2 questions. Cage had a different route to get to the finals consisting of being in the majority alliance, while I went the challenge-winning route. Those are key points and I hope you consider them.

Quote :
Rank the jurors on gameplay and trust. With reasons.

in terms of gameplay (best to worst)

Raiden: Raiden played an excellent game. He was always a threat to win challenges when he showed up and I couldn't risk him going any further because he was a challenge threat. He also talked with a lot of people and I'm sure he knew what was going on most of the time.
Jackson: I'd put Jax second. For me, he was striaght-shooting and loyal. When our tribe imploded, he played both sides and was relayhing info back to Kano and I. This shows his willingness to keep fighting and not lay down and die during the game.
Kano: Kano goes here because he was loyal. He didn't talk much but he didn't have to. People knew where he stood. He played an honest and respectable game and I don't think he deceived anyone that I know of
Cyber: Cyber goes here because he showed up on and off for challenges and he was very friendly/witty with his comments on the threads and bantering with Sheeva. He was personable but I feel like he didn't to talk more to move up higher.
Shao Kahn: Tbh you would go here on my list. I don't deny you were loyal with your group but I did not see on you online often and you didn't seem to socialize much from my perspective. if you had been more social, id' have put you up higher.
Sheeva: Shao and Sheeva were close and could have been switched. What sheeva lost in questionable gaming decisions, she gained in being straightforward. She had great rapport wihth me and I trusted her. She was very peter gibbons after the change and let her mind flow. I respect her a lot for that and with better game moves, she could have gone a lot further, even with her controversial tude Wink
Nightwolf: Nightwolf goes here. It seems like a continual copout but I hadn't talked with nightwolf much (if at all) just one on one beffore merge and I know it's a two way road, but that made things difficult and I felt I didn't know him or connect with him and that hurt his gameplay.

relating to trust

Sheeva: This might be a surprising pick but up to when she got voted out, I trusted Sheeva. we had a great rapport and she spoke her mind honestly. she wasn't going to bullshit you and lie to your face, she called shit as it was. It showed she was trustworthy and wasn't here to dick around
Jax: Jackson goes here for the gameplay reasons too. even when we were down and out, he showed his trust with us to try and get info from the other tribe to use for our benefit. he showed me he was committed to the old tribe
Shao Kahn and Kano: I'm putting you two together. In my eyes, you played very simillar and loyal games. You were trustworthy to the people you knew and not to the others. You both remained quiet and passive during the game but it paid off because both of you made it far. You kept your words
nightwolf: Nightwolf goes here. Even though we've had our differences in the finals area, I now know he was trustworythy and commited to our old tribe. He wanted to go final 5 and was diehard on that. He's a solid guy
Cyber: I didn't talk with Cyber much in the game and there was vote about raiden one time. Besides that, he was loyal to his group and didn't change much. He held true
Raiden: I've got to put raiden here for one reason. it was the me/sheeva duel vote. I thought we were solid after I voted with him/Cagey for Nightwolf and then he wasn't able to shift the vote off of me and I went to the duel. that stuck with me and I wasn't able to think of him without those tinted lenses. I wanted to trust him but I always wondered if it was sincere or not because of that one incident. barring that, he'd be a lot hihger but that one moment with the vote cost him in this system with respect to me.

if you want me to elaborate anymore let me know. Thank you for the questions, Shao Kahn

Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Johnny Cage wrote:
Jackson wrote:
I have one final question, I'm afraid it's a bit of a cliche but anyways lol pick a number each between 1-50. I'm afraid I am THAT torn over who to vote Razz you have both relied on some luck in making it to the final 2. Lets see you rely on one last piece...

Oh gosh. Ill pick 25.

bahahahahahaaha. I was thinking of picking 25 too. I'll go with 31. Hope all well Jax
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:46 pm

If there are no more questions for the finalists, you may post your closing statements. If the jurors have any more questions, feel free to ask. I will let you know when I have all the votes.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:40 am

Closing:

Some people can see Kitana as being the underdog, however I do not believe she was. The reason you could argue for that is because she had to win challenges to be here. However, she put herself in that position. She had majority at one point and threw it away. That takes away all underdog credit.
She did do very well in challenges, but there are 3 aspects to the game. Outlast, which we both did. Outwit, which I did since I was able to take my alliance of 4 and put us in the power spot when we should have been picked off. And Outplay. Kitana can say she Outplayed me in the fact that she won more challenges, but the "play" part goes for all aspects not just challenges. The strategy and social aspects are the biggest part and I think I did those better. I went from waiting to be picked off, to controlling the game. And not a single person left the game with ill feelings towards me. Kitana upset a few people along the way, whereas I did not. I think those 2 aspects outnumber her challenge abilities.

Good luck with your choice of vote, and good luck Kitana. Thanks for making this a fun game everyone: hosts, players and bloggers.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:54 am

Raiden wrote:
Johnny Cage wrote:

LMAO
qtf
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:57 am

Kitana's closing

I came into this game hoping to play my heart out and that's exactly what I did. If I could go back and change a couple things I would but I know those decisions helped me to make it to the end, in one weird way or another. During the game I won a lot of challenges post-merge and helped with the tribe pre-merge with challenges. I was consistently active and was dedicated to the game. I relied on my social game at some big votes but relied on winning challenges too. Being social and outgoing is one aspect of the game, but winning challenges when the game is on the line is another bigger aspect, because it can be the difference between staying and leaving. I feel I contributed largely to this aspect with winning challenges from the final 6 to the end. Despite some rough patches, I'm proud of the way I played this game and I hope you agree with me. Thank you to the jurors, pre-jury players, hosts, bloggers, and anyone else. It's been a great season and a pleasure to play with you all
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:19 pm

I need two votes and then I'll start posting the episodes
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:15 am

Hurry up, pussies lol
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:50 am

lol @ one of the closings trying too hard to claw at the other finalist. So classy.

Good luck to both.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:47 pm

I have the votes. I know the two of you would love for me to read these votes right now, but you're going to have to wait for the episodes. Thank you all for playing our first game Smile

I'll try to have the first episode up tonight!
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Classic Probst moment (walks off into the night carrying the urn). Sheeva looks pissed...
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:48 pm

All will be forgiven if you jump off of a helicopter like Jeff in that one game
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:18 pm

yeah, i'm not doing that Razz
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:06 am

Lol wasn't there a season that they edited it to make it seem like he walked from where the season was shot, ran, got in a jeep, a helicopter and jumped out of it and walked right into the studio all in one sequence?
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Yeah there was. That's the one I was referring to. Classic probst before all of the changes and lame ways to get to LA
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:19 pm

His talk show is terrible.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:29 pm

^^ truth. Stick with survivor jeff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3