A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Tribal Council!

Go down 
+7
Raiden
Kitana
Nightwolf
Cyber Sub-Zero
Jackson
Johnny Cage
Kenshi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 pm

That is such a well worded answer Kitana. There is a chance you could have swayed me to keep you had you lost an immunity, because anything can happen. I just happened to be closer to my tribe. You were my favorite person to talk to though.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Thanks for the kind words Nicky Cage. You were a blast to talk wtih during the game as well
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Kitana I love your answers but I'm still struggling to understand why exactly you flipped on Armageddon at merge. What benefit was there in doing that? You wanted to flip flop back and forth taking one of ours out, one of theirs out, one of ours out...Who would respect that play? I fail to see the sense in that. I see it as being completely disloyal to what primarily you and Kano had fought for - the numbers. We were down in numbers early on but you two were warriors in fighting back the numbers only to throw it away at merge...It basically spelled the end of any of our chances of winning the game (except you of course). Whilst I don;t share Nightwolf's anger on the matter I still struggle to see the sense in it. On a positive note, all game aside, I see it as a brave and courageous move to take Cage to the end over Shao. I've always said that the people who invest the most time in these games deserve a finals shot over those who put in minimal time and effort so I applaud you for that. I also thank you for your kind words when summarizing each player.

Cage - There are no hard feelings on my part for voting against me. I feel like had we been in this together from the start we could have taken it all the way, I would have had your back 100%. I was pissed to be separated from all you guys on day 1. I knew from then we wouldn't be able to play the game together like we wanted to and had planned to with Sonya early on so to see you made it to the end is cool man.

I'm struggling on this one, it's a tough call guys.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:38 pm

Jackson wrote:
Nightwolf, bud, we got on well all game but I hate to see you shut Kitana down without an explanation first. At least give her a chance to explain why she did what she did. Whilst I don't share your anger on the matter I do want answers on that particular move.

I'm sorry if this bothers you, but I said the night that the vote went down that I wasn't rewarding the flipper and I intend to live by that promise. Actions speak louder than words, and that's enough for me to go by. Sorry if that turns you and other people off, but Kitana's the whole reason why I'm so deadset on voting against her in the first place and I really don't see the need to ask a bunch of pointless questions to decide on a vote that is basically a no-brainer to me in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Your moves are white hot.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Jackson wrote:
Cage - There are no hard feelings on my part for voting against me. I feel like had we been in this together from the start we could have taken it all the way, I would have had your back 100%. I was pissed to be separated from all you guys on day 1. I knew from then we wouldn't be able to play the game together like we wanted to and had planned to with Sonya early on so to see you made it to the end is cool man.

I'm struggling on this one, it's a tough call guys.

Thank you Jax. Had we been on the same tribe there is no doubt in my mind that this game would have gone differently. I knew you wouldnt have hard feelings for being voted out. Just like if your tribe would have kept majority I wouldnt have been upset with being voted out because we were dealt cards that we didnt initially plan for.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Kitana wrote:
I took Cage for a couple reasons. The rapport I'd established with him and the time we'd been in the game. Besides maybe a stray PM (don't think it ever happened) and after the final immunity, I never talked with Shao. I know he was active but didn't play too much in the challenges. I thought it would be unfair to take the easy out and take him. I wanted to be a woman warrior of my word and play honest, taking Cage. It wouldn't have been right to take someone who wasn't here or I hadn't talked with even for the easy win (I don't know how easy it would have been) I knew Shao did play the game but I wouldn't say it was to the caliber of taking him to the finals like Cage had. Cage played a more, i hate to use the word, active game and I consistently saw him online more than Saho and in my eyes he played/invested more in the game and it meant he was more deserving to stay in the finals. For me it was the right thing to do and it made sense to keep my word to Cage and not take someone who I didn't interact with until the very end of the game

If you were so into taking someone to the end that wasn't an easy win then why didn't you vote with me to take shao kahn out at 4th? I still think there is another reason why you picked Cage, maybe 'cause of what Jax said about voting for Shao if you took him scared you or what but taking a more deserving person when you and I had a rapport and voting me out doesn't go with your way of thinking.

Btw when I was down and out and said I would go to the end with you if you kept me I meant it. Because at that time everyone had voted for me to the duel, and the first person to help me was going to be my end game partner. I chose you because of our challenge strengths but then you ended up voting for me again and Shao and Cage were my saviors.

I know in the end it was my own fault for being voted out, I had the chance to win immunities after being saved and I did, and I accept that.

This vote is extremely hard for me because I respect Kitana's will to fight her way to the end, and I have Cage (mostly Kahn though) to thank for getting me as far as I did.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Quote :
This vote is extremely hard for me because I respect Kitana's will to fight her way to the end, and I have Cage (mostly Kahn though) to thank for getting me as far as I did.

I would like to say this is not fully true. Had we not been as close as we were, you could have went home the first merged vote. You also fought your way out of the duel that you were voted into. Then the next vote, it tied and I saved you. I could have tied the vote and let it go to a duel, and Kano has proven that he can win challenges so who's to say he wouldnt have beat you? It was also my choice to vote out Cyber before you. So saying it was "mostly Kahn" is not true. There were chances for me to take you out with or without Shao Kahn.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Quote :
Kitana I love your answers but I'm still struggling to understand why exactly you flipped on Armageddon at merge. What benefit was there in doing that? You wanted to flip flop back and forth taking one of ours out, one of theirs out, one of ours out...Who would respect that play? I fail to see the sense in that. I see it as being completely disloyal to what primarily you and Kano had fought for - the numbers. We were down in numbers early on but you two were warriors in fighting back the numbers only to throw it away at merge...It basically spelled the end of any of our chances of winning the game (except you of course). Whilst I don;t share Nightwolf's anger on the matter I still struggle to see the sense in it. On a positive note, all game aside, I see it as a brave and courageous move to take Cage to the end over Shao. I've always said that the people who invest the most time in these games deserve a finals shot over those who put in minimal time and effort so I applaud you for that. I also thank you for your kind words when summarizing each player.

Thanks for the support Jackson. Since the move happened a while ago it's difficult to recall what I was thinking exactly at the moment but I believe my deicison was helped by voting out Smoke before the merge. When that happened, he had been someone who I thought was going to be active and stick around (I'd talked with Raiden, Cage, and was hoping Smoke would still be around). When that didn't happen and Smoke was gone, I was working on trying to find a fourth and I believe your name came up in my thoughts and possibly with Cage too. I was hoping to "jump" back and forth for the two rounds (nightwolf and then the next one from their tribes) (as the agreement was) and then we'd be in a good spot (me, you, Raiden, Cage) to do some work. This didn't help at all and after SHeeva was gone we were a sinking ship. I knew it was a risk and I felt like our group was solid but I still had my doubts and my gut feeling it couldn't be perfect and flawless. Like I've mentioned previously, it wasn't a lock (and I got played for it obviously) but it was a risk. If you play safe all the time, you're just going through the motions and you should stop playing these games because your risk and thrill-seeking days are gone and what's the point of playing. If it had worked, it woudl have been awesome but it didn't. In regards to your closing, thank you for your support and it was nice playing the game with you and being on your tribe pre-merge. Let me know if you need any clarification on the things I said here
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 am

Quote :
If you were so into taking someone to the end that wasn't an easy win then why didn't you vote with me to take shao kahn out at 4th? I still think there is another reason why you picked Cage, maybe 'cause of what Jax said about voting for Shao if you took him scared you or what but taking a more deserving person when you and I had a rapport and voting me out doesn't go with your way of thinking.

Btw when I was down and out and said I would go to the end with you if you kept me I meant it. Because at that time everyone had voted for me to the duel, and the first person to help me was going to be my end game partner. I chose you because of our challenge strengths but then you ended up voting for me again and Shao and Cage were my saviors.

I know in the end it was my own fault for being voted out, I had the chance to win immunities after being saved and I did, and I accept that.

I remember why I was unsure of going further with you. It was an early vote and I believe it was when I went to the duel with Sheeva. I was trying to convince you (and through you you'd talk with Cyber and Shao, I think??) to not vote me and keep me safe. That didn't happen and I wasn't entirely where we stood with each other. I was skeptical from that point on and was reading probably further into things than I should have. There was a point when I was talking with Cage (it may have been after I went to the duel) and we were talking about if we could trust you or not and I wasn't getting a great feeling. It was another gut thing and I was concerned that I'd already made one move that didn't pay off (the merge vote) and I was afraid to make another. I also knew you were strong in challenges, probably stronger than Cage or Shao and you'd be a risk to go further with especially after our difficulties/miscommunication and trust issues in talking with one another. After that one vote, I saw you through tinted lenses and it was hard to not see things like that. Looking back, I could have taken a chance with you but at that moment, I was afraid to risk things again and jeopardize me again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me and I was afraid of getting fooled twice. I hope your respect my answers and the reasons behind them. If you want clarification on anything, let me know. Thanks Raiden
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:25 am

Is this girl a politician? Her answers are either really thought out or she is following a guideline. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Robert Angier

Robert Angier

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:22 am

Assuming I can actually post >.> Just wanted to say congratulations and good luck to the finalists. Looks like you both played amazing and whoever wins totally deserves it santa Stay strong!!
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:36 am

Hey look it's the guy from the Prestige!
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:36 am

Thanks Kitana. I think I have all I need now. Good luck to the both of you. You played great games and whoever turns out the winner deserves their title. Tough decision to make now.

All the best and I'll see you guys at the party! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:05 pm

If Shao Kahn and Kano don't have any questions, you may post your closing statements if you want
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:47 pm

How long should we wait before we post the closings?
Back to top Go down
Kano

Kano

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:11 pm

I already voted so no need to wait on me.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:56 pm

give it a day or so for shao kahn
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:51 am

Shao Kahn is fingering his ass.
Back to top Go down
Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:07 am

Final 2:

1) Why should I vote for you? emphasis on I
2) Why should I not vote for your opponent?
Back to top Go down
Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:08 am

Rank the jurors on gameplay and trust. With reasons.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:28 am

I have one final question, I'm afraid it's a bit of a cliche but anyways lol pick a number each between 1-50. I'm afraid I am THAT torn over who to vote Razz you have both relied on some luck in making it to the final 2. Lets see you rely on one last piece...
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Quote :
Why should I vote for you? emphasis on I

You should vote for me because we were allies. There towards the end of the game you became my closest ally. The 2 of us would discuss plans and votes. And had I won the final challenges there is a good chance you would be in the finals with me.

Quote :
Why should I not vote for your opponent?

You should not vote for Kitana for a few reasons. The first reason is that you didnt talk to her in the game until after the final challenge. She is also the person that voted you out.

Shao Kahn wrote:
Rank the jurors on gameplay With reasons.

This is from best to worst

Raiden - I feel like Raiden had a good strategy in the game and he was also good at challenges.
Shao Kahn - A lot of people see his as not deserving or whatever, however he had a strategy and it got him all the way to third place.
Jax - Jax was clearly playing both sides in the game, however nobody cared for a long time and if he had been just a little sneakier about it, he could have made it farther.
Cyber - Cyber played a very straight forward game, which is a game I respect. The only reason he is here and not higher is because I feel he didnt talk to enough people.
Kano - Kano came and went has he pleased. He was really active for a few days then would barely show up to vote. If he was always active he could be higher.
Nightwolf - We didnt get a chance to see Nightwolfs gameplay, therefore he cant be higher than this.
Sheeva - Sheeva played a very drunk game. She would argue with people, make very weird votes and used her HII too soon. While she was a hoot to watch, I dont think she knew what she was doing Laughing

Quote :
Rank the jurors on Trust With reasons

From most to least

Shao - We never lied to each other once and we made a good team.
Raiden - While we did fall out, I felt he was loyal to me.
Cyber - He was loyal to our tribe and even when we had to vote someone out, he didnt want to vote me.
Jax - Had Jax and I been on the same tribe, there is no doubt he would be higher. But we fell on different tribes so I didnt know when he telling me the truth or not.
Sheeva - I didnt talk to Sheeva but her drunkenness made me trust her more than others because at the very least, she could do something random and screw up the other sides plans.
Nightwolf - Its not that I trusted him, but at the same time I didnt not trust him.
Kano - It was clear that he was loyal to his tribe, and we never talked. Therefore I saw no situation where we would work together to try and gain trust.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Jackson wrote:
I have one final question, I'm afraid it's a bit of a cliche but anyways lol pick a number each between 1-50. I'm afraid I am THAT torn over who to vote Razz you have both relied on some luck in making it to the final 2. Lets see you rely on one last piece...

Oh gosh. Ill pick 25.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Why the fuck did you say that I rank lower than Nightwolf when you said you couldn't really rate his gameplay yet you're Mother Fucking Teresa when it comes to me? BITCH please, I will claw your face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next