A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Tribal Council!

Go down 
+7
Raiden
Kitana
Nightwolf
Cyber Sub-Zero
Jackson
Johnny Cage
Kenshi
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Final Tribal Council! Empty
PostSubject: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Johnny Cage and Kitana, I welcome you to our final tribal council. The two of you have outwitted, outplayed and outlasted everyone else in this game. I want to say congratulations again to you two for making it to our final phase. We will now bring out the members of the jury.

Nightwolf

Sheeva

Jax

Kano

Cyber Sub-Zero

Raiden

Shao Kahn (because I couldn't find one of those pictures of his)

The two finalists may now give their opening statements. Once they have done that, the jury may ask them whatever questions or comments they'd like. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:12 am

Kitana and I both took different routes in this game. We both proved we were good in challenges during the premerge but as the game went on my tribe lost numbers. When we merged down in numbers 5-4 I knew I had 2 choices. I could use my HII to save myself, or I could use my social skills to get people to flip. With the duel aspect still in place I knew that the HII wasnt as much use as I wanted it to be yet, so I took to the social part. I had ties with both Kitana and Jax, and by using those ties I was able to swing enough votes to where my tribe had majority and took control. At the second vote, I decided to use my HII just in case my social skills werent enough. I used the idol, thinking that the vote was going to be 4-4-4-4 so by using my idol, I would void my votes and in the revote we would gain majority. It turns out that my social game was enough to keep some votes off of me, and it gave our tribe complete majority from then on.
I started hearing rumors that Raiden was playing a dirty game driven by identity guessing. Whether this is true or not only he will know. But when he told me that he didnt trust Jax because he thought he knew who he was, that was my red flag. So I got him into the duel. He won his duel and came back. We did make up and worked from there. He was my closest ally for a long time, but when those rumors started floating around it made me lose trust in him.
I liked Jax in the game but from being on different tribes he knew my loyalty was elsewhere, as we discussed this when tribes were being announced.
Kitana at that point was winning immunities, which in all honesty was fine with me. I knew I was in a good spot not to get targetted. There was Raiden who was seen as the threat, Shao who was seen as the weakest, and Cyber who sadly was the odd man out as I feel he talked less than the rest of us. So I knew I set myself up well.

Long story short, while Kitana may have won her way to the finals, I used other skills to get me here. Kitana would have been voted out every round since at least f6 had she not been winning immunities, which good for her because she is here and thats impressive. But what I think your vote should be based on is do you respect more on winning challenges, or on using your social game to benefit yourself and your allies. And by how much you respect loyalty.

Thanks to our lovely hosts, and to the cast. And good luck Kitana.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:26 am

Early questions:

Well done you two on making finals. Really well played from the both of you. Now there are a few things I would like to address early on but I may have more questions as this thing progresses.

Firstly Kitana, well done on making the end and voting out Shao, the least deserving finalist of the three. That was a brave move and I have big respect for it as all the jury should. It takes guts to vote out the person you think you have a better chance to beat (if indeed that is how you see it). You really deserved a finals spot. You were the underdog to make it really from when our old team lost the majority. You were a machine in challenges and likeable to chat to as well.

My questions for you are:

Did you flip on our team right off tha bat at merge and if so why? I didn't pay as much attention to this game as I should have but I was informed that not only did Sheeva flip but you did too? Sheeva admits she didn't in fact flip but just made a dumb vote by accident but did you actually turn on our old team when we had worked so hard to get back the numbers? I want a complete 100% honest answer.

Jonny Cage. You were my closest ally at the beginning of the game before the teams were announced. I wanted to be on the same side as you, Sonya and Raiden so bad and when I wasn't I was seriously pissed. I even asked to be voted out first I took it that bad lol. You appear to have played a good game, a clean game but is it as clean as it first appears? I want to get to the bottom of this. Firstly on the night I left I received 3 votes. I'm gonna assume the first two were Shao and Cyber but the third...was it you Jonny? I want total honesty on this and if it was you I'd like specific reasons as well.

Additionally you mentioned Raiden was playing the guessing game to who were all were and he thought he knew who i was and therefore didn't trust me which brings me to my final question...

Raiden, who do you think I am? Don't gimme any bull just say the name, bro. I will neither confirm or deny your answer I just simply want to know. If you would rather pm me the answer that's cool.

Final I want to say thanks to the hosts for inviting me to be a part of this game. What have I learn from it? Well I'vwe learnt I will never play another mystery game with a theme I know nothing about Razz it really takes away from the enjoyment for me, not that Mortal Kombat isn't cool...lol I just never played it. I'm saddened that it took so long for you guys to get an actual duel going, that was a big shame but I think the game had a good F7 or so and this jury process will be worth the wait.

Thanks guys.

Jackson "hung like a donkey" Briggs.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Sub-Zero

Cyber Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:24 am

Congratulations guys in making it to the end.

Well I'm a cyborg of few words so I won't be typing down a manifesto like "Mr. Hung like a donkey."

Just a few questions to both of you:

1. You both made it to the end, but did it all go accordingly to plan? Or was there a moment in the game you wish could have gone differently? And why?

2. Some of the fun of playing mystery gamers is guessing who you're playing with. So I want both of you to give me a list of who you think the Jury and who your finals opponent is.

3. Some people may be very aggravated by the way you played the game, so here's your chance to say something nice about each member of the jury, whether you liked their gameplay or their personality.

Again congratulations to both of you, I will be looking as to how you answered my questions and everyone else's before making my decision.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:32 am

I like your style, Cyber but envy is the source of all evil!
Back to top Go down
Cyber Sub-Zero

Cyber Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:50 am

Well I have no penis, since you know I'm a cyborg.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:45 am

I suppose the polite thing to do would be to wait for Kitana to post her opening statements, but seeing as she has no chance at my vote for backstabbing me and Armageddon as a whole once merge hit, I'll just say congratulations to Johnny Cage on making here. You have my vote to win, and I hope that you have a few other votes coming to you as well. You are, in my eyes, the one truly deserving to win as you always seemed to be in the know of things on your tribe, which got not just one but two people from Armageddon to throw away their votes and ruin not only their own games but Armageddon's on the whole when we had such an advantage heading into merge. I'm sure you weren't the only one who made that happen from your tribe, but I definitely was outfoxed by you fairly and you didn't have to wedge a knife in my back to do it!

I can appreciate being outsmarted, but I can't appreciate being backstabbed for no reason. So, good luck Johnny!
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:37 pm

Good morning, jury, Johnny Cage, and the hosts. I first just want to thank the hosts for inviting me to play along with all of the players who made this season a blast and one I know I enjoyed playing and is one of better games I've seen hosted. Thanks for making it a great season.

I plan on keeping my opening statement short and I can go into more detail through different questions from the jurors. I know some of you do not respect me for certain votes or actions I did through the game but I was balancing the line between sticking with my original tribe, while also sticking with someone who I'd been talking to since the very beginning, which was Johnny Cage. I believe he was the first person (or one of the first) I talked to during the game and we fostered something from there. I remember at the beginning, the main group was a cross-tribe alliance of Cage, me, Raiden, and Smoke (he went inactive and things fell apart from there).

Pre-merge, I played very socially and worked with my tribe members to target the inactive players, such as Smoke, Jade, Scorpion, etc. After we lost a fair amount of those players, we had a core group with I liked. I did not talk with Nightwolf much and was apprehensive about him. Sheeva told me he'd been online and drunk and seemed sketchy or something along those lines, which led me to doubt his loyalty or intentions in the game. I also established rapport with Cage and I gave him the hidden immunity idol I'd received from the coffins. The rule said I couldn't keep it and had to give it to someone on the other tribe, which I chose to be Cage.

After the merge, there was a crucial vote. I wanted to stay with my original tribe, but I still regarded my deal with Cage and tried to split the two, which led to Nightwolf going home. It wasn't how I would have prefered things to go but it happened that way. Unfortunately, that vote set my tribe's ship sinking and we lost Sheeva, Jackson, and Kano. The reason I was willing to vote Nightwolf originally was I thought the plan was to do one person from my tribe and then one from the other tribe. ONce they had the numbers though, it was easy for them to pick us off, even when I was voting with Jackson, Sheeva, and Kano. Once they were gone, I knew what I had to do, which was win immunity after immunity.

After winning the first couple, I knew my back was up agfainst the wall and I'd have to win out to even have a chance at making the finals, based on the "Majority rules" challenge and the information gathered from that. Every challenge I was nervous about losing or coming up short and luckily that never happened. Every tribal I was thinking of who the bigger threats were for challenges and trying to vote them out. I know I didn't play the cleanest game but after the first merged vote, I tried to work with my tribe and even came clean, explaining to Sheeva and Kano through PM how I'd voted for Nightwolf after getting a bad vibe and feeling from him. My loyalty shifted at times but when it came down to the final tribal, I knew it was the right thing to keep my word with Cage since the beginning.

I've got to finish a couple things irl but I will answer the jury questions that have been posted later today. Thanks again for the cast for a great season, the hosts, and good luck Nicholas Cage.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:32 pm

I feel your pain, Cyber.

Nightwolf, bud, we got on well all game but I hate to see you shut Kitana down without an explanation first. At least give her a chance to explain why she did what she did. Whilst I don't share your anger on the matter I do want answers on that particular move.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Quote :
Jonny Cage. You were my closest ally at the beginning of the game before the teams were announced. I wanted to be on the same side as you, Sonya and Raiden so bad and when I wasn't I was seriously pissed. I even asked to be voted out first I took it that bad lol. You appear to have played a good game, a clean game but is it as clean as it first appears? I want to get to the bottom of this. Firstly on the night I left I received 3 votes. I'm gonna assume the first two were Shao and Cyber but the third...was it you Jonny? I want total honesty on this and if it was you I'd like specific reasons as well.

I do believe I played as clean of a game as it appears. You were my closest ally before tribes were announced, as well. When tribes were announced we were on other tribes. You said it yourself to me, that chances are we would end up with other ties. This did happen. I got closer to my tribe, and knew that I had to stick with them come merge. When the time came to vote for you, we were at final 7. I had been talking to all of the final 7 except for Kano. I could have voted for Kano instead of you, that is true. But with my loyalties to my tribe, the vote became you and you were sent into the duel with Raiden. At that point I really wanted you to beat Raiden but that didnt happen, and its probably for the best because Raiden and I made up. So yes I was one of the votes for you.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Cyber Sub-Zero wrote:
Congratulations guys in making it to the end.

Well I'm a cyborg of few words so I won't be typing down a manifesto like "Mr. Hung like a donkey."

1. You both made it to the end, but did it all go accordingly to plan? Or was there a moment in the game you wish could have gone differently? And why?

1) It went mostly according to plan but the one thing I wish would have gone differently was that Kitana wouldnt have won the final 5 immunity. Our tribe would have stuck together and voted her out. I really like Kitana and she was a great ally but my loyalties were with my tribe so I would rather have had the final 4 be all our tribe.

Quote :
2. Some of the fun of playing mystery gamers is guessing who you're playing with. So I want both of you to give me a list of who you think the Jury and who your finals opponent is.

2) Nightwolf - I didnt have much contact with Nightwolf but I would guess someone like Mykee?
Sheeva - Sheeva was an outspoken character, and by first thought you would think she was RTF but she wasnt as overbearing as he can be sometimes, which makes me think this could be Parawhore.
Jax - I think Jax is someone that is a little outspoken but also funny, so my guess would be Iraheto.
Kano - I didnt talk to Kano but he was good in challenges when he was here so I would say Kyogre?
Cyber - I never got a read on Cyber so I would think its someone that hides their identity well, so maybe Sour?
Raiden - Raiden was good in challenges but wasnt the greatest so maybe JB?
Shao - Shao was always sidetracked so maybe A-Supreme?
Kitana - I want to say Kitana is HCGK. HCGK picks and ally and sticks to them, in this case I think that was me, but he also does things that others dont understand, which would be him flipping on his tribe. And he is good in challenges.

I would also like to say Im certain that Sonya was CindyFan based on the way she would type.

Quote :
3. Some people may be very aggravated by the way you played the game, so here's your chance to say something nice about each member of the jury, whether you liked their gameplay or their personality.

Nightwolf - Nightwolf and I never got to talk but he seems like a godo guy and loyal to his tribe.
Sheeva - Sheeva may have been seen as annoying to some people, and at times I can see why, but she was also the funniest person in the game.
Jax - Jax was a really nice guy that was just dealt bad cards when his allinace was put on the other tribe.
Kano - Kano was good in challenges and was a main part the other tribe won some of the premerge challenges.
Cyber - Cyber and I didnt talk as much as the other members of my tribe but when we did talk he was the most pleasant to talk with.
Raiden - Raiden was good in challenges, had a good strategy and was loyal and that makes him a good player.
Shao - Shao was voted, the most likely to flip in this game, but he showed he was a very loyal person.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Nightwolf wrote:
I suppose the polite thing to do would be to wait for Kitana to post her opening statements, but seeing as she has no chance at my vote for backstabbing me and Armageddon as a whole once merge hit, I'll just say congratulations to Johnny Cage on making here. You have my vote to win, and I hope that you have a few other votes coming to you as well. You are, in my eyes, the one truly deserving to win as you always seemed to be in the know of things on your tribe, which got not just one but two people from Armageddon to throw away their votes and ruin not only their own games but Armageddon's on the whole when we had such an advantage heading into merge. I'm sure you weren't the only one who made that happen from your tribe, but I definitely was outfoxed by you fairly and you didn't have to wedge a knife in my back to do it!

I can appreciate being outsmarted, but I can't appreciate being backstabbed for no reason. So, good luck Johnny!

Thank you Nightwolf. I love you
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:59 pm

Quote :
After the merge, there was a crucial vote. I wanted to stay with my original tribe, but I still regarded my deal with Cage and tried to split the two, which led to Nightwolf going home. It wasn't how I would have prefered things to go but it happened that way. Unfortunately, that vote set my tribe's ship sinking and we lost Sheeva, Jackson, and Kano. The reason I was willing to vote Nightwolf originally was I thought the plan was to do one person from my tribe and then one from the other tribe. ONce they had the numbers though, it was easy for them to pick us off, even when I was voting with Jackson, Sheeva, and Kano. Once they were gone, I knew what I had to do, which was win immunity after immunity.

I would like to touch on this, if thats ok. Kitana was lead to believe that if she voted for one of her own people, then we would vote for one of ours so the battle would be one from each tribe, and tricking her into believeing that was probably the best move that was done all game. Sorry I lied to you Kitana but we had to do something here to keep us from getting picked off.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Quote :
My questions for you are:

Did you flip on our team right off tha bat at merge and if so why? I didn't pay as much attention to this game as I should have but I was informed that not only did Sheeva flip but you did too? Sheeva admits she didn't in fact flip but just made a dumb vote by accident but did you actually turn on our old team when we had worked so hard to get back the numbers? I want a complete 100% honest answer.

Thank you for the kind opening words, Jackson. As for flipping right the merge, yes, I did. As I mentioned in my opening statement and then Johnny Cage mentioned, I was under the impression it would be someone from our tribe going and then someone from theirs. I was lied to and things didn't go as planned. I wanted to gain trust with the other tribe and I felt I knew the least about Nightwolf and what I did know I had about him from Sheeva. I thought I'd be able to maintain the balance between the two groups and not have it be as one-sided as things got (with our former tribe going one-by-one). During that vote, I voted for Shao Khan (i hadn't talked with him at all up to that point) and Nightwolf, for the reasons I've mentioned about the bad vibe. I even mentioned it wasn't anything personal, just a vibe and what I'd heard. I wanted to garner trust with the other tribe if a power swing happened and then alternate back and forth. My intentions were good thinking it would benefit it us and things would have gone differently. Unfortunately it didn't work out. I think this answered your question. let me know if it didn't
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Jackson wrote:
Raiden, who do you think I am? Don't gimme any bull just say the name, bro. I will neither confirm or deny your answer I just simply want to know. If you would rather pm me the answer that's cool.

you're Tom, obviously!
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Cage, you played a great social game, and Kitana you played a great challenge game

Questions for Cage -

I'm finding out things now that I did not know before, like how you got your idol, or that you were so tight with Kitana and Jax. I knew you had alliances with them but it seems like you had it good with all 3 of us, not to mention Shao Kahn post merge.

So how many of us 4 did you make final 2/3 deals with? Did you just go around whoring yourself out to everyone hoping we wouldn't find out? I'm starting to realize you aren't as loyal as you make yourself out to be. you turned on Jax, then you made a new alliance with Kahn when you already had 2 other people you were tight with and turned on them.

Was the reason you decided to turn on all those you were closest to so you could take the least active person left to the end with you? Because I see no reason why you should have made a new alliance partner when you already had 3 in the game. Did you just get bored of us or something?

Kitana, this brings me to you. You are playing up that you brought Cage to the end with you because you wanted to stick with someone you had been with since the beginning of the game, but then you say this multiple times -

"I was under the impression it would be someone from our tribe going and then someone from theirs. I was lied to and things didn't go as planned."

Not only that, but you must have known we were targeting you (Cage included) to be voted out if you lost immunity, so my question to you is, why would you not use this as the perfect excuse to take Kahn to the end with you? Normally it's awesome and respectable to see someone take their alliance friend to the end with them but in your situation, that person turned on you multiple times. So, tbh I think you made a terrible move on bringing him with you. Is there any other reason why you decided to take Cage other than you 2 talking from the very beginning?

Right now it's looking like the votes are going to be very even with the majority already knowing who they're voting for. I am stuck on my vote and could very well be the deciding factor for either one of you. Good luck to you both!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Raiden, I was looking forward to your questions because I knew that would be where I got to explain some things.

Raiden wrote:
Cage, you played a great social game, and Kitana you played a great challenge game

Questions for Cage -

I'm finding out things now that I did not know before, like how you got your idol, or that you were so tight with Kitana and Jax. I knew you had alliances with them but it seems like you had it good with all 3 of us, not to mention Shao Kahn post merge.

I was tight with them. I had talked to Shao Kahn premerge too, so that didnt just started at post merge.

Quote :
So how many of us 4 did you make final 2/3 deals with? Did you just go around whoring yourself out to everyone hoping we wouldn't find out? I'm starting to realize you aren't as loyal as you make yourself out to be. you turned on Jax, then you made a new alliance with Kahn when you already had 2 other people you were tight with and turned on them.

Jax and I never said "f2 or f3" we did have an alliance but like stated before he knew I was closer to others than I was to him. We both knew that when we were on opposite tribes it seperated us and we had made other deals. We never stated we had a finals deal.

Near the end of the game Shao did become my closest ally, but again we never said "f2 or f3" I was just closer to him than the others.

Raiden, you were my f2 for the longest time. We did have that deal. However I lost trust in you when you started playing the guessing game. Because if you thought you knew who Jax was and couldnt trust him. Then what is stopping you from thinking Im somebody you dont like and voting me out because of that? Stuff like that has happened in games, where people vote for each other because they dont like the person they believe the mystery character is. Then at f4 I found out you were throwing me under the bus to Shao Kahn so even though I was already voting you out, that made my vote easier.

Kitana and I did have a finals deal. But as the game went on, our tribe gained numbers and my loyalty was there. Kitana knew she had to win immunities to stay in the game. Im fairly certain she knows she would have been voted out many times had she not won immunity.

Quote :
Was the reason you decided to turn on all those you were closest to so you could take the least active person left to the end with you? Because I see no reason why you should have made a new alliance partner when you already had 3 in the game. Did you just get bored of us or something?

I do not agree with this at all. Jax knew I had different allies. And I know he had different allies. This was even discovered at the first merge vote. So I didnt really turn on him.
Raiden, you may think of it as I turned on you, and that is kinda true. But I didnt like the way you were playing the game, because Ive been screwed by people playing that way. So I wasnt going to take the chance. And I never screwed over Kitana or Shao Kahn since I lost the final immunity challenge.

If you have anymore questions then please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:47 pm

You screwed over Kitana by lying to her about voting one of our tribe out, and by wanting to target her for at least half of the post merge. And you would have clearly voted her out if you did win final immunity.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:52 pm

and btw i never threw you under the bus. you threw kahn under the bus though when you told me to go to kitana and try to get her to vote kahn with me to make a 2-2 tie.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:15 pm

I clearly didnt screw over Kitana since she is in finals. If I screwed her over she wouldnt be here. I lied to her, but that didnt hurt her game, it just helped mine. I would have voted her out had she not won them challenges. Thats not a secret. But I didnt get the chance so again, I didnt screw her over.

And I actually didnt throw Shao under the bus. I told you, your only shot is to get Kitana to vote for Shao. I knew you were being voted out and I knew Kitana and Shao would not vote for me. So I told you honestly, your only shot was to get Kitana to vote for Shao.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:16 pm

I was grossly turned off by the lack of Sheeva references in your openings/jury answers so I am going to go back and actually reread everything and then post my stuff. Actually, I'm just kidding, I'm not going to read through that shit since you guys need to learn the important of concise and to the point.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Quote :

Thanks for the questions Cyber.

Quote :
This game didn't go as I had planned. When it started off, in addition with Cage it would have been Raiden and Smoke. When Smoke went inactive, things started to shift and I began working with my tribe. One moment I wish would have gone differently was the first merge vote, where Nightwolf went home. I wish Cage/Raiden had kept their word and then we would have voted out someone from the other tribe. That whole tribal threw my game in a direction I did not expect or intend for it go.

Quote :
Nightwolf: Based on Sheeva's comments about him coming on drunk the one time, I think Nightwolf is StraightLooney
Sheeva: a good chocie for sheeva is GhettoSas or A-Supreme after how he was in Cindy's spiderman game as Betty
Jax: Jackson is a straight shooter who can play big if he wants, so I think he might be Henry.
Kano: Kano was a good person and was honest a lot of the time and stayed loyal with the tribe. I think he's HCGK/Mark.
Cyber: I don't know about Cyber. He joked around with being a cyborg and the biggest person who jokes that much is Neil (NJC)
Raiden: Raiden might be Henry based on his challenge skills or CaptainJimmy, even though he says he was retiring, maybe he played here.
Shao: Shao was quiet and I only talked with him at the end. He skipped a lot of challenges. Maybe gizmo or rtf.
Johnny Cage: Cage was nice to talk with and well spoken and very social. He might be Johan or Spooky but I'm thinking Spooky based on loyalty and following through with what he says.

Quote :

Nightwolf: Nightwolf seems like a great guy. I'm disappointed how things went down and how I didn't talk with him much before the fateful tribal. He's a standup guy.
Sheeva: Sheeva was an awesome trooper. We talked a lot in the early points of the game about the guys and she was nice and outspoken. what a combo ahaha
Jax: Jackson never gave up. I loved how he worked the inside again on Raiden/Cyber to help Kano/me/him. Jackson is a fighter and a strong player
Kano: Kano reminds me of WCW. He's soft-spoken but people respect him. When I talked with Kano I respected him and he played with a lot of honor and dedication.
Cyber: Cyber's comments on being a cyborg were always a good laugh for me. He seems like a great guy and really nice. I love his playfulness and his atmosphere
Raiden: Raiden was super nice and then got more complex as the game went on. He was a strong challenge competitor and nice person to talk with through the game.
Shao: I never talked with Shao much but he seemed nice when he posted. Even though we never talked game until after the final3 challenge he strikes me as a straight shooter and a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Quote :

I'm sorry things went the way they did between us NIghtwolf. I based the decision on a gut feeling and what I had heard. I should have spoekn with you more but I didn't. If you come up with any questions or want me to address anything let me know
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:28 pm

If you know who you are voting for, you may do so whenever you want
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Quote :
Kitana, this brings me to you. You are playing up that you brought Cage to the end with you because you wanted to stick with someone you had been with since the beginning of the game, but then you say this multiple times -

"I was under the impression it would be someone from our tribe going and then someone from theirs. I was lied to and things didn't go as planned."

Not only that, but you must have known we were targeting you (Cage included) to be voted out if you lost immunity, so my question to you is, why would you not use this as the perfect excuse to take Kahn to the end with you? Normally it's awesome and respectable to see someone take their alliance friend to the end with them but in your situation, that person turned on you multiple times. So, tbh I think you made a terrible move on bringing him with you. Is there any other reason why you decided to take Cage other than you 2 talking from the very beginning?

Thank you for the questions, Raiden. After I went to the duel against Sheeva (shout-out SHEEVA!), I knew I was screwed unless I won out. I went back and tried to work more with Jackson and Kano like we had been after Nightwolf was out but I knew my best bet was winning immunities and staying alive. Even though things looked all cheery and happy when I won immunity and talked with you/Cage/etc. and discussed voting, I'm not a moron. I knew the instant I lost a challenge I'd be gone. Even though I knew this and knew the intent to get me out was there, it luckily never happened. I would like think I could have persuaded Cage with me if I'd lost a challenge (i'm thinking not anymore though). I took Cage for a couple reasons. The rapport I'd established with him and the time we'd been in the game. Besides maybe a stray PM (don't think it ever happened) and after the final immunity, I never talked with Shao. I know he was active but didn't play too much in the challenges. I thought it would be unfair to take the easy out and take him. I wanted to be a woman warrior of my word and play honest, taking Cage. It wouldn't have been right to take someone who wasn't here or I hadn't talked with even for the easy win (I don't know how easy it would have been) I knew Shao did play the game but I wouldn't say it was to the caliber of taking him to the finals like Cage had. Cage played a more, i hate to use the word, active game and I consistently saw him online more than Saho and in my eyes he played/invested more in the game and it meant he was more deserving to stay in the finals. For me it was the right thing to do and it made sense to keep my word to Cage and not take someone who I didn't interact with until the very end of the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council!   Final Tribal Council! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next