A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nomination Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Nomination Thread Empty
PostSubject: Nomination Thread   Nomination Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:53 pm

I officially nominate Smoke and Jade, though the vibe I'm getting is pretty much that I'm going in against Jackson. I hope I'm wrong about my name at least, but that's what tends to happen when you're not filled in on the vote in any way or fashion

Reasons:
  • Smoke - Ignoring my PM asking about the vote ensured you showing up on my ballot. tsk tsk
  • Jade - I don't recall seeing you around much.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Nomination Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomination Thread   Nomination Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:42 am

I nominate Kitana and Sheeva, per what Jax told me earlier. I presume there's a three-way alliance between me, Jackson, and Kano... at least, that's what I'm hoping is materializing though I really, really need to work on being here more. Work has been a major pain in my bandakadonk though... I fear that I won't be able to salvage my game after work has its way with me. </3

Reasons (outside of being spoonfed the vote, of course):
  • Kitana - I haven't spoken to you much (read: at all), and we should have started throwing you in several rounds ago since I get the vibe that you'll be a BITCH to get out of here. Razz
  • Sheeva - I hate casting this vote. You are a firecracker whom I actually have spoken to a little bit. I hope you somehow victor over Kitana, but I'm not counting on it. I still like you, though... just trying to save my own skin.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Nomination Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomination Thread   Nomination Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:46 am

Your tribe won lol
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Nomination Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomination Thread   Nomination Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:47 am

lmao I blame Jax for that! Razz
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Nomination Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomination Thread   Nomination Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:57 am

I nominate Cyber Sub-Zero and Johnny Cage. The same reason goes for both of you. I haven't spoken to either one of you all game, and you're from the minority alliance. I hope this works!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nomination Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomination Thread   Nomination Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nomination Thread
Page 1 of 1