A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voting Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitana

Kitana

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:45 am

This is where my voting will take place.

For the second vote of the game (my first vote, or votes), I'm going for Scorpion and Jackson. Scorpion, I feel like you've been inactive and haven't done much, so it's time to trim the fat. Jackson, you're just wearing thin already. I apologized (kind of) for the x thing and I can't believe that you made a big deal out of it when you DIDN'T show up for the challenge last night. Good thing it wasn't an X challenge, because if I could take some more x's away from you, it'd be well worth it and I'd do it in a heartbeat. Here's to hoping some of the others vote with me and we can kick you out. Go luck in the duel, Scorpion!
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Okay. Time for the third vote of the game (my second vote, or votes). I'm voting for Scopion (shocker, I know!) and Nightwolf. Scopion, you don't log on at all and it's getting really annoying. This team is getting heavy on my back. Nightwolf, I've been talking with Sheeva and it sounds like you're a total sleeze and a douchebag. Both of you are the gristle on my Wal-Mart prime rib (does it really count as prime rib if it's Wal-Mart brand?). Time to trim the fat.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:32 am

Well, here's the fourth vote of the game (my third vote, or votes). I'm voting for Skarlet (have you been around any?) and Smoke (we use to be tight, but not anymore). All I can say is that I dropped the ball because I was busy over the weekend. I thought someone on our tribe would have picked up the slack, but I know better for next time. Skarlet, haven't talked with her and she needs to go. Smoke, you've gone inactive and I don't want you to come back online and screw over my game play and all. Good luck to the both of you.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:45 am

Here's my next vote of the game. I'm not entirely sure what number it is, lol. But, let me see. I've been talking with Jackson, Raiden, and Kano, also with Johnny Cage. It sucks because, as in almost every game, I'm playing the middle and both tribes, which is something I always hope not to do. For this tribal, I'm going to split my votes equally. I'm casting my first vote for Nightwolf and my second for Shao Kahn. Nightwolf, it's nothing personal but I just don't get a good vibe from you. Shao Kahn, I haven't spoken with you at all and if we're not friends, you're kind of my enemy. No hard feelings and hopefully good luck in the duel!

Question to the Hosts:
Are the duel and challenge times set in stone? Again this week (and for future weeks), I've got work until 9:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which means it's about 9:15 by the time I get back. If, knock on wood that it doesn't happen, I get nominated for the duel, would there be some flexibility there? I just wanted to ask and check. Thanks and have a great one, you two!
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:02 pm

Yeah, I've been thinking about it and I'm going to try and figure out how to make times more convenient for people. You have a great one too!
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Okay, cool. Thank you for the consideration! I really like this game and I feel like I've invested a lot of time to avoid having something bad happen like missing challenges due to work. With all of the drama happening, I'm sure you guys are loving the content for the episodes
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:37 pm

Yep! They're coming along nicely! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Awesome! That's good to hear.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:04 pm

For my vote, I'm not going to mess around or try anything risky. I'm voting for Raiden and Johnny (Nick) Cage. We'll see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Let me just go ahead and vote now. I'm going to keep my partial words to everoyne involved. I'm going to vote for Raiden and Shao. I hope they both go up and ideally both go HOME! We'll see how these things go though. Who knows. I really need to update my diary room, I've got some juice PMs and such.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Oh wow..., well, this is something I never expected. I was talking with Kano and he's voting Raiden (or should be). Cage was talking to me about voting for Raiden and how he had Shao's vote. Now Raiden sent me a thing showing that Cyber is voting Kano. I don't know what to do. I imagine that Raiden's just blowing hot air and nothing is going to happen and he'll go home. Or at lest that's what I'm hoping, even though it'll be bitter sweet. I really like Raiden, but he's too good in challenges and I'm looking for an immunity run.

My vovte is for Raiden. I'm sorry it came to this and I think you're getting played by everyone here. Cage is probably voting you, as is Shao. I'll be shocked if Kano goes home and that would really suck for me.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:52 pm

I don't know what happened with the vote..., but all I can do is hope that Raiden still goes home, since it's really bad for my game that he stays around. He's a huge challenge threat, which is what I am and I've got to keep on trying to win immunities from here on out. I'm voting for Raiden again.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:33 am

Well, things aren't going grand..., but they are going well enough. I just need to win a couple more challenges and then I hope I'll be safe. Until then, however..., that's the big question. I've heard that Raiden and Cage are voting Cyber. I'd be stunned if Shao doesn't vote with Cage..., so, like I said earlier, my vote here really doesn't matter. I guess I'll conform with the others. Sorry, Cyber, but it's your time to go. I would have liked it if Raiden could have gone..., but it just didn't work out that way.

My vote is for Cyber.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:00 pm

Wow. I'm glad I was able to win this previous challenge. The fact that only three minutes separated me and Raiden..., that was unnerving, considering I could have spelled something wrong, typed it incorrectly, or anything. Unfortunately, this puts me into a very tricky position. I really liked Raiden and have since the beginning, but I'm afraid he's too good to go against in the final challenge or even the final tribal council, with the jury. He's a beast and it's out of respect that I have to vote him out. He was trying to target Cage, but I'd like to think I have a shot at beating Cage in the final challenge, probably Shao too (I can hope). I'm sorry, Raiden. You were a beast and too strong. Good game.

My vote is for Raiden
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:02 am

Here we go. [cue the bud light commercial]. Those last two challenges were intense! I was really concerned with the chance that I'd lose the "who said what" challenge. I'm typically horrible with that. for the song title, the CALL ME MAYBE was on the easier side. Don't know how in the hell I got the black keys and then the third song was a little word/google magic.

As for the vote. I've been with Cage since the beginning. I know that I've stabbed some backs and played things a little dirty, but it was all because I was with him since like before the first challenge and then we were separated. I gave him the idol, we had our private room, he's awesome. In the back of my mind, I feel like I'd have a better shot of beating Shao analytically, but as far as in the game, Cage might flip shit for betraying him so late and trying to go for the easy win and he could impact the other jurors in a negative manner. I'm concerned Cage has fellow tribe members on the jury, but I feel that taking someone who I was with since Day 1 or 0 speaks volumes and hopefully the jurors would hear it.

I won a lot of challenges and always worked with Cage on the votes (most of the time). I just don't know. I feel like it's my game to lose and I don't feel confident with either one. I just don't know.

Shao sent me this message:

Quote :
Ok. All I'm thinking is if you take me you have it in the bag.

It's annoying. This is a big move and I don't want people to laugh at me later on for making a wrong move. I'm going to think things over and I'll post the vote soon.

Do you have a deadline/time by for it?
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:17 am

Preferably, a decision by monday would be great. But it's a big decision so I understand if you need some time.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:43 pm

Final vote:

Here is my final vote. I've given this a lot of thought and I continue to think how the jury is so mixed and jumbled, I'm not sure I can accurately predict what is going to happen, regardless of who I choose. I feel I might have an edge with taking Shao on merit alone, until people realize it was a scumbag move and then vote for me to lose, therefore awarding him with the win. I've been with Nicky Cage since the beginning and I feel that I owe it to him to go to the finals with him. He's a strong competitor, but I'd like to think I was stronger and won more challenges, pre and post merge and worked with more people. It won't be an easy win, but I'm hoping I've got one last win left up my sleeves, the Big W. Sorry, Shao, but it's too little, too late and I hope this speaks volumes to the jury and maybe they'll respect me more. We'll see and let's hope I don't blow it with the jury questioning.

I am casting my vote for Shao Kahn.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Kenshi/Millian: When the votes are all cast, are you going to announce the winner on this board or save it for the finale of the episodes on IMDb? I'm not sure I could wait that long ahahah
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:58 pm

You're going to have to wait! I'm evil, I know
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:24 pm

muahahaha
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Ugh! What a meanie, lol. I hope you post those episodes daily, lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Thread   Voting Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting Thread
Page 1 of 1