A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jury Comments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert Angier

Robert Angier

Jury Comments Empty
PostSubject: Jury Comments   Jury Comments I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:29 am

Lmao I was so sure Johnny was gonna win before but now i'm not sure. Kitana is giving really great answers. I've never been able to do it but iv always respected people that can actually sway a jury lol.

I think it will be close.

Also Laughing Johnnyyyy sorta is reminded me of Fiend with those creepy "Your so great Kitana!!!" comments. If hes trying to be sarcastic i'm not sure hes doing it enough cause its sorta coming off creepy. Shocked lmao.

Also why does Raiden like white background avatars, lmao. Totally just doesn't gell with me for some reason.

Also I don't think Nightwolf is JB anymore because hes usually not so bitter and gives everyone a fair shake. So Nightwolf is probably someone else since he seems so dead set on his vote.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

Jury Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Comments   Jury Comments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:06 pm

My "good speech" posts are because lets face it, Kitana had some great answers. Whereas a lot of mine were straight to the point or sarcastic, so I felt she was giving it her all in the answers where I was just having fun Laughing
Back to top Go down

Jury Comments
Page 1 of 1