A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jury Interview!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Jury Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Jury Interview!   Jury Interview! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:20 pm

Hello Nightwolf! First off, I want to thank you for playing in our game. We hope you had fun Smile

Congratulations on becoming our first juror. What do you think you could have done to make it further?

Who do you think flipped and why?

Do you have anyone in particular that you are rooting for?

What criteria will you use in deciding the winner?

Who do you think will become the second juror and who do you want?

Any final thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Jury Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Interview!   Jury Interview! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:34 am

I'll answer these a little bit later, promise!
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Jury Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Interview!   Jury Interview! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:42 am

Take your time Smile

Oh! I have a few more. Do you have any thoughts on these responses in the Armageddon room:

Sheeva: Hey dipshit, get over yourself. You're being an emo bitch right now because you were voted out. I'll admit that I voted against you, Kano, and against Johnny Cage, but it was because I had other things going on and voted without looking at the cast list. Am I going to do it? No, because they're fucking irritating and now they're probably jerking off to their success, especially that fag Cyber Sub. Next time I'll vote and read my messages over and over but real life>games.

Also, sorry to see you go Night. You were decent in our chats and clearly my hasty decision fucked you over but something else happened because my one decision still doesn't explain the other fuckery.

If y'all don't want to vote for me, I get it, but I am not going to kiss your asses. I know I'll vote with you guys next time and if you have a vendetta and want me out, so be it but you'll lose numbers. I have no ties to the other tribe so whatever.

Kitana: I have no idea what happened with the vote. I thought we were all solid and it should have been the two of them in the duel. Hopefully the four of us will remain loyal and won't have anymore surprises at tribal
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Jury Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Interview!   Jury Interview! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:47 am

What do you think you could have done to make it further?

I could not have hosted my Mystery game at the same time as this game. I know we arranged the times so that our challenges never fell on the same time, but I couldn't attend challenges either because of real-life responsibilities or prepping for challenges for my game. That caused me to fall behind in the game, and I never really regained my footing for the rest of the game. Such is life!

Who do you think flipped and why?

There were two flippers. One person voted for Kano and the other voted for me. Sheeva admitted that she helped fuck up the vote... and I respect that honesty. The jury's out on the other flipper, but I'd bet on Kitana since she never seemed that trustworthy to begin with. Some members of the other tribe told me that it was Jax, but he and I were aligned very early on. I just can't reconcile why the dude would vote me out unless he was talked into doing something incredibly dumb. I give him more credit than that, though. I never spoke with Kitana, but if I were a gamblin' man, I'd place my bets on her. She won't get my vote either way.

Do you have anyone in particular that you are rooting for?

Kano, Kano, Kano! I sense that he's a legit dude - I talked a little bit less to him than I did to Jackson and Sheeva, but I think both of us had a mutual respect and think he's earned the win if he makes it that far.

What criteria will you use in deciding the winner?

If your name is Kano, then you have my vote. If your name is Kitana, then you don't have my vote no matter what. Any combo of the others, let me shoot a dart at all their photos... and I'll vote for whoever it lands on! I'm just blasé on any other scenario other than Kano winning, and I don't really feel like I'd get any amount of honesty even if I sought to find out who played the best game since they'd probably gun down their daddies to win this game. So, I won't bother.

Who do you think will become the second juror and who do you want?

I knew that a flipper would be joining me. I'm just sad that it was Sheeva and not the other one who didn't have the balls to admit their move!

Any final thoughts?

Thanks for letting me play, I apologize for letting my game and work get in the way of playing a solid game! Making the jury was pretty sweet, though... and I loved the recognition I got for my amazing avatarrrr. Very Happy

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

As for my thoughts on Sheeva and Kitana's quotes?

Sheeva <3 I love her brute and snarky honesty. I still don't understand her beef with Kano, but you have to give the girl credit for speaking her truth and so often. I don't really like that the other tribe took advantage of her, but shit happens. As for Kitana, I can tell her where to go but that wouldn't be very nice of me now, would it? Razz
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Jury Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Interview!   Jury Interview! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:38 am

Thank you for playing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jury Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Interview!   Jury Interview! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jury Interview!
Page 1 of 1