A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jury Interview!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Jury Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Jury Interview!   Jury Interview! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:00 am

These are pretty half-assed because I'm lazy as fuck, but sorry to see you voted off Sad If you could answer these questions, that would be great, but they're optional. Congrats on being the second member of the jury!

Who would you like to see make it to the end?

Who do you want to see voted out next and who do you think actually will?

Why do you think your tribe couldn't stick together even though you had the numbers?

Do you have any regrets?

Who do you think has the best shot at winning?

Any final thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Jury Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Interview!   Jury Interview! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:12 am

Who would you like to see make it to the end?

You would think that I want my former tribe to make it to the end but they all annoyed the fuck out of me to some extent except one person. Kano was a total dipshit who got all fucking pissed because we kept voting against him and even though it totally fucked everyone over, he still was being a baby about it so I don't care for him. Jax was pretty transparent and obviously all over the place but I did want to use that to my advantage and have him do all of the dirty work for me. Unfortunately it didn't happen that way but I wouldn't care if he made it to the finals. I don't want him to because I'm sure he'd be the type to gloat about it and just be overly obnoxious. With that, Kitana all the way!

Who do you want to see voted out next and who do you think actually will?

Any of the Deception tribe because my pussy has more personality than all of them combined but as a collective force they're irritating as shit and will be super fucking monotonous and vote out my beloved Armageddon tribe. I cannot wait for the next round though. I'm hoping one of us could win the immunity after next and then they'd have to vote two people in and fuck one of their own over. Could make for a very interesting case.

Why do you think your tribe couldn't stick together even though you had the numbers?

Kitana and I clearly fucked up with our decision to throw our votes and it landed on the wrong people and we had to suffer the repercussions. Do I think Nightwolf was annoying as shit? Yes, but we needed that vote for a few more rounds before we can dispose of him and we ultimately dropped the ball on that one. I feel a little bad because I had actually read the vote the night before but when I woke up, I was late for work so I had my mind elsewhere and I just made up the vote.

Do you have any regrets?

I wouldn't have been so fucking nice to everyone. I know I was a cunt in this game but I've been worse. FUCK them all. I should have been more of a physical presence too instead of just relying on everyone to carry me in the game. Let's face it, I was riding coattails as much as Shao rides dick and while it was fun, I never took the chance to just leap onto something better.

Who do you think has the best shot at winning?

This question fucking sucks because I know it's going to be one of the Deception people even though I fucking hate them all. Shao's not getting my vote because all he does is ride coattails and has no personality whatsoever. Fucking useless. Cyber, Raiden, or even Cage could bring home the gold. I would rather see Cage win but as of now, they all have an equal shot. I feel like Raiden's going to shoot himself in the foot though and fuck himself over which would be just excellent.

Any final thoughts?

Fun game, wish I tried more, but it's all good. Been busy with school and work. Hopefully I kept you guys entertained. I know I started to resort to trashy MTV drama but oh well<3

Last edited by Sheeva on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Jury Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Interview!   Jury Interview! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:16 am

Thanks for playing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Jury Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Interview!   Jury Interview! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:47 am

Thanks for hosting <3
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Jury Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Interview!   Jury Interview! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Wasn't my jury stuff just fabuliss?
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Jury Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Interview!   Jury Interview! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:34 pm

I especially loved #3 <333
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Jury Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Interview!   Jury Interview! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:39 pm

<3<33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jury Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Interview!   Jury Interview! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jury Interview!
Page 1 of 1