A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stick Figures FTW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Angier

Robert Angier

Stick Figures FTW Empty
PostSubject: Stick Figures FTW   Stick Figures FTW I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Totally rooting for 4 armed Sheeva now after that comment because I was SO thinking the same thinnggg. As soon as I saw the whole "if no one submits you both go" stuff you could basically pm two stick people and the easiest back story of life and win so why not right? It's too bad people dislike creativity though thats whhy imdb has so few flag challenges</3

Anywayyy what else. Ohhhh Kannoo apparently you almost got taken out huh? :/ Pull it together eye laser dude! lol.

Cyber-Zero is still being awesome. And Raiden is becoming a target(not surprised he's showing off wayyyy toooo much in challenges lol.) Atleast his avatar guy is bettter now. But I respect that hes making waves so im kind of rooting for him now since it seems like Kano is screwed lol.

Shao and Sonya are still there as well. They aren't making waves(sneakkkyyyy) BUT they havent gotten voted out yet either so they gotta be doing something right!

Also RIP Smoke and his Smoke Puns. Ummmmm. What a shame he went up in smoke:D

Back to top Go down

Stick Figures FTW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Wolf & Briar Mystery  :: Private Rooms :: Travis's Blog-
Jump to: