A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The weak continue to fall, Coach would be proud lolll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Angier

Robert Angier

The weak continue to fall, Coach would be proud lolll Empty
PostSubject: The weak continue to fall, Coach would be proud lolll   The weak continue to fall, Coach would be proud lolll I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:00 pm

So it looks like Jade and Scorpio have fallen in the fatality duels. I actually really like this twist its like a better version of redemption island.

No matter what someone you voted for is gonna survive and be pissed off so people have to be very careful with their social games early on and try not to make many enemies. That and it helps keep strong players in longer. Games are way more intense when the merges and later stages all have great players so that should be interesting to watch

Jackson deff looks like he's on the hot-seat. But he keeps going up against inactives so he always stays. So maybe he's just the go to guy for eliminating inactives? It will be interesting whos nominated when it's all active people. Then you'll be able to tell whos REALLY in danger and who's just taking out the garbage sorta speak.

Rofl I also forgot Sheeva had to play her idol. It's not a good sign if you need one this early in the game so she deff has to step up whatever shes doing and fix it. Maybe its bias against people with 4 arms? I know it would weird me out lmao.

Also I loled so much at Jades last message
Quote :
not that this is an excuse and i'm not an excuse maker and congrats to jax but

i kind of got hit with snow from iago and my power was out so sorry, but grats

Translation=Your an excuse maker Laughing

So it seems like Tribe Deception is continuing to dominate. But thats just allowing Armageddon to strategize more. Sometimes the tribe who's more savy can use that experience to take over. So it's for sure not a clear cut game yet.

And even more important(im such a selfish douche lmao) no one i'm hard-core rooting for has left yet So THATS awesome too! Cool
Back to top Go down

The weak continue to fall, Coach would be proud lolll
Page 1 of 1