A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Blog!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

First Blog! Empty
PostSubject: First Blog!   First Blog! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:53 pm

It hasn't been a day yet, but I'm hoping there aren't too many inactive players. Some of the ones who signed up haven't logged on imdb in a while. That said, I'm really excited for this game. We have some great players on board and some cool twists planned. Can't wait to start Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

First Blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Blog!   First Blog! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:32 pm

So we have 15 members signed up and I'm looking forward to us getting started. From the looks of things, people are already forming alliances, sending out pm's etc. These are the people who are really caring about the game and I predict that they go far.

Sub-Zero is who he is because his first choice was already taken and he didn't have a third choice, but I still would have probably given him subs. Another player wanted Cyber and I saw an opportunity to either make things interesting or completely mess things up. It would be awesome for a Sub-Zero alliance and them to go to the final 2 together. Could you imagine? It's possible. Both of them are great at playing the game. Would be kind of obvious though.

I like the Earthrealm Alliance between Jax, Johnny and Sonya. Too bad Liu Kang hasn't shown up yet. Jax mentioned something about perhaps talking to Skarlet too. Could be interesting to see how that develops. If I had to say who was playing the best as of today, no question it would be Jax. The Earthrealm Alliance is something to look out for.

The addition of Nightwolf is fantastic! Except I realize now that it's who I should have been (NightWOLF) because puns are the best thing ever. He's also one to look out for because, even as a surprise entrant, he very well could make connections to people and completely dominate this game. Another one to look out for.

And lastly, Nitara. I don't think she'll make it far because of the scheduling, but she sure is entertaining. I love her confessionals so far even though the game hasn't officially started. I'd keep an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

First Blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Blog!   First Blog! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:27 pm

I should really change the title of this blog. Anyway, haven't done this in a while so I figured I would. It's disappointing to see that no one did the creative challenge, but at least it moves the game along. Tribe Deception are clearly the more unified tribe. Armageddon is a complete mess. I'm actually kind of surprised at that. They clearly are not talking much to each other about the votes and it's hard to tell if there's a clear, solid alliance.

My favorite on that tribe is Kitana. Not only is she a sweetheart, she is a killer at the competitions. Kitana is the heart and soul of the Armageddon Tribe, but I'm not sure that even she can save them.

Jax is a loose cannon. He wanted to quit and asked the tribe to vote him off, but then tells them if they do it again, he would stomp on their heads. Sending people mixed signals there, Jax. I don't see him winning, but he sure is fun to watch.

What the hell happened to Smoke?! I liked him.

Sheeva wasted her idol, which was surprising. She wasn't remotely in any danger.

On the Deception Tribe, Johnny and Raiden are carrying the team. Both very strong competitors and if I had to make a prediction, these two would be in the final three. At least. Not sure though considering Raiden is tight with the Sub Zero's and Johnny is close with Kitana and Sonya. There was talk of an Earthrealm alliance, but I doubt anyone wants to work with Jax now. I'd definitely keep him in the game because he's a big target. He's already made an enemy in Cyber and told Kitana that she sucks, so he isn't the most popular guy right now. That might get him to the end, but will it get him the win? I've seen some bitter jurors and asking to be voted out doesn't help.

The merge is coming soon. Things should finally get interesting when people have to actually compete in the duels.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

First Blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Blog!   First Blog! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Kano, the poor guy. He's working all by himself Sad
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

First Blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Blog!   First Blog! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:14 pm

I'm pulling for Kano just because he's alone and Armageddon needs to end their losing streak. Plus, you gotta admire his spirit. Up against like four guys and he's not giving up.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

First Blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Blog!   First Blog! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Kano is a freaking superstar. This is hush hush information, but the merge is tomorrow. Armageddon has the numbers, but I know there's a cross tribe alliance, so it won't matter
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

First Blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Blog!   First Blog! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:03 pm

I haven't blogged in a while, but final immunity is in an hour, so I figured why not. It's surprising Johnny Cage picked Kitana over Raiden. I know that Cage was Raiden's biggest ally in the game, so he was pretty much a dead man walking after he lost him. I don't get that, really. All he did was say that they shouldn't trust Jax because of his suspicions of who he is on imdb. I wouldn't make me betray him, but Cage made a good point.

I don't know how Shao Kahn is still in the game lol. But I guess I can't see the private messages. He shows up at the right times. I don't think he has much of a chance at even making it to the final two with Kitana and Cage so tight.

I predict Johnny Cage winning. He is the most liked by the members of the jury. Nightwolf isn't voting for Kitana no matter what since she betrayed her tribe. Sheeva is behind Kitana. I see Jax giving his vote to Cage. Kano hasn't talked at all since he was voted out. Cyber's mad at everybody. Raiden, I think, is probably the only one who gives Shao Kahn credit. This might turn into a Marty/Max situation where whoever wins takes Shao Kahn with them to the end, but I don't see that happening even though it might be the smart thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Robert Angier

Robert Angier

First Blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Blog!   First Blog! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Quote :
This might turn into a Marty/Max situation where whoever wins takes Shao Kahn with them to the end, but I don't see that happening even though it might be the smart thing to do.

Oh god lmao I hope not. Just because it worked once doesn't mean it will always work hopefully people keep that in mind O_O I got sooo lucky lol. Plus I really wanna see Kitana and Johnny go at it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Blog!   First Blog! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Blog!
Page 1 of 1