A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Send the Aflac Duck a get well card'....Why is this a thing?! anywayyyy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Angier

Robert Angier

'Send the Aflac Duck a get well card'....Why is this a thing?! anywayyyy Empty
PostSubject: 'Send the Aflac Duck a get well card'....Why is this a thing?! anywayyyy   'Send the Aflac Duck a get well card'....Why is this a thing?! anywayyyy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:23 pm

So Shao Kahn won the face off challenge thing yay! Keep owning and fly that awesomeness flag like a city kid flies star bucks. Even though all he had to do was show up haha. But im happy for him and at least all the actives are staying in. Although if I was in the game i'd be Sad at the challenge requirement but im sure lots of players will be able to take advantage of it to saves them selves

Hmmmmm. Deception won latest immunity. Totally earned there. I hope they keep winning!! And I always want to call them deceptioncons for some reason rofl.

At this point people still seem to be in the warm and fuzzy stage so there isnt that much open fighting but im sure that won't last forever and when it does we'll start to see some of their true colors haha. The fighters can't hide forever so stay tunnnnedddd
Back to top Go down

'Send the Aflac Duck a get well card'....Why is this a thing?! anywayyyy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Wolf & Briar Mystery  :: Private Rooms :: Travis's Blog-
Jump to: