A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitana

Kitana

Now Update Empty
PostSubject: Now Update   Now Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Okay, a little update before I go for dinner and the challenge and such. I'm liking my position right now. I've been talking with Sheeva some more and apparently there's an alliance between her, smoke, jax, smoke, nightwolf, and skarlet. I don't know why she'd lie to me, so I'm taking her word for it. here's the PM.

Quote :
Speaking of vaginas, yeah, I'd thought I'd mention that I do think we are in the minority. I kid you not, Jax sent the same cookie cutter message to everyone so I figured he's oversocializing. I decided to play along with it and he's so game-oriented. Then after not responding to one of my private messages, he's like "we are in an alliance with Smoke, Nightwolf, and Skarlet, you dig?" It was pretty fucking arrogant but I agreed to it. I was surprised that you weren't included but I feel as though they'd milk you for your strength and get rid of you later. I haven't even spoken to anyone else in that alliance except Smoke but yeah, I'm sure he's telling them I am in his pocket. With the twist though, it'll be hard for them to blindside you. Just keep it to yourself. Or not. I fucking hate that alliance so I'm not going to kiss their asses and laugh at their terrible jokes/overall boringness. Woman to woman though, we need to not let them steamroll us.

In the meantime, I've given the idol that I won in the coffin game to nick cage. figured that would be the best for me and I think I've gained his trust, which is awesome because I watnt to go to the end with him. That would be ideal.

from nickki cage

Quote :
OMG seriously? Thats amazing. That definately shows you are too legit to quit. I messaged raiden about it a little while ago and he hasnt been online to reply. I will let you know when he does Very Happy

I'm just going to continue to be social and happy. I've got no reason to compla..., oh wait, yeah, I do (sorry about the bitchy attitude, I'm really not like this, I'm trying something new in a mystery game, especially in the confessionals for some attitude. I don't want to come off as too mean, Sad ). Jackson, which I only just now realized was Jax (wow..., my bad), messaged me with:

Quote :
you suck

Really? You look so intimidating in your picture, flexing your MECHANICAL arm at me. I'm so scared honey. I'm just not feeling it. Is he upset because I single-handedly (I believe), removed him from the challenge? We DID NOT know the tribe members then. Maybe one of the hosts should tell him that? You weren't online, you weren't posting, I was trimming the fat. First challenge we lose, I hope to trim some more fat. Him
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

Now Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Update   Now Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Let me be clear in something with the converation that I just posted to Nick Cage in our room. When I said

Quote :
I took three lives from you because you weren't there. It's always annoying in the first challenge to have the "dead weight" people who miss the first challenge. It wasn't personal. You weren't there and we didn't even have tribes then. It was just a name I saw of someone who wasn't there. I'm sorry if you're offended by me making the first challenge go faster. Can we kiss and make up?

I wasn't sorry at all. You can see that I never said "I'm sorry for what I did." I said "I'm sorry that you're overreacting" (I'm paraphasing). It's just annoying. This really isn't how I usually play, but in a mystery game, you've got to change things up and grow some claws. It was just a name. If anything, he was asking for it when he didn't show up.

Also, random question, are you guys going to do episodes for the game?
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Now Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Update   Now Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:42 pm

Yep, we are Smile
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

Now Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Update   Now Update I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:42 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Now Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Update   Now Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now Update
Page 1 of 1