A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

Private Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:44 pm

No Im not in an alliance with them just us 3. But Jax brought up us 4.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 pm

alright. i have a feeling i know who Jax is, he logs on at certain times at night while posting on IMDB at the same time and acts alot like him. i dont trust him at all.

i trust you the most in this game and i think we should consider bringing in someone else as our 3rd over jax.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:53 pm

all 6 of you voted for me? what in the hell is that all about..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:59 pm

The reason people voted you was because it went around that you wanted Nightwolf out because you knew his identity and wanted revenge from a previous game. Then you just said you know who Jax is and dont trust him. That doesnt go well with people. I know you are going to stay and I hope you do. But Ive learned from expierence that if you bring up identities and past games into a mystery game that people will turn against you. That is what happened with this vote.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:04 pm

I wanted him out because he was from the other tribe and not in our alliance. i don't see how knowing who he was has any relevance to how we voted? why didn't you talk to me about it beforehand?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:32 am

I didnt know about that til last night. That info was brought to me and that everyone was voting you for that and not being able to trust you. I did trust you would be loyal to me but if that was true I just didnt find it fair.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:55 am

sheeva, nightwolf, and kano were all in the same category to me. i never talked to any of them and didn't trust any of them. they were who i would have liked to have seen gone before anyone from our tribe. that's just me being loyal to you and our tribe.

nightwolf leaving had no other agenda other than that.

i honestly think you want me gone because you think you can't beat me at final 3, so you saw this as an opportunity to get a threat out.

Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:19 pm

I think I would have just as good of a chance at final 3 as you would. If I really wanted you gone I would havent have voted you into a duel with someone you could easily beat. It was brought up to me that you targetted people because of identites. Then you said you think you knew who Jax was and you didnt trust him because of that. That confirmed the rumor that you were voting personally and I, along with the others, dont like that.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:13 am

I am not targeting anyone because of their identities. i was loyal to you and i was targeting anyone that wasn't in our alliance. you betrayed me by voting for me because of rumors you heard from people on the opposite tribe. this is what happens every time post merge.

I thought we were a team dude.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:15 am

We were a team and I did trust you. I was reluctant to believe the rumors but then you said you thought you knew who Jax was and didnt trust him. That scared me because if you think that about Jax what will stop you from targetting me because you may or may not know my identity? It worried me.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:17 am

I would never target someone i am in alliance with no matter who they are. because we got along this whole game.

The conversations between Jax and I this whole game have been the same with this person in other games, where he wants to trust me and pretends he does but then works with someone else instead.

I brought this up to you because I confided in you and trusted you. I was trying to protect us.

Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:18 am

Cage I really don't want to be voted out. I spend so much time and effort into these games and I never make final 3. I don't think I deserve to go home. All I was doing was looking out for whats best for us to get us to the end, that is a fact.

Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:19 am

Well Im sorry but I took that the wrong way. Now I havent voted yet but I was told to vote you. So if you can get the votes to go towards someone else Ill be more than willing to vote with you.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:20 am

Kitana said she'd vote with me
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:29 am

Well who would be vote?
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:32 am

whoever you want. you're obviously closer with everyone than i am.. everybody hates me.

this is a lost cause, i'm actually getting depressed because of a stupid forum game. this is my 1 year anniversary of playing and I still have yet to make final 3. I shouldn't care but when you put so much time that could be spent on other things it can get so f'ing frustrating.

i don't expect to be in the game tomorrow, but if you can some how manage to whip something together i would be forever in your debt.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:33 am

Ill see what I can do. But your best bet is to vote for Kano and try to get our original tribe to keep you.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:35 am

And I know how frustrating games can get. But dont get depressed. It took me over a year to make my first final too. But dont think of these games as being that serious think of them as just something fun to do. And if you see more people in finals than others then at least you can say you have a more fulfilling life since they are obviously online 24/7. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:36 am

Thanks Cage.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:03 am

shao kahn is on board for voting Kano, ask him yourself for proof.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:08 am

Ill ask him. Are you sure Kitana is with us? Ill vote for Kano if we got the votes.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:11 am

she said she had to go to sleep but will vote in the morning. i sent her a PM saying we had 3 votes and just needed hers otherwise it'll be a tie.

i also sent a convincing message to cyber
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:09 am

Thats awesome. You should be staying then Smile
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:11 am

cyber wants to vote kano because he thinks i can help take down kitana.

if i stay i promise to do my best to win immunity tomorrow so that you guys can vote her out
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:41 pm

To: Raiden
Posted: Today at 9:39 am
Subject: Re: Voting Kano
okay you got it.

Cyber said he's going to vote Kano.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next