A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribes are up: Good VS Evil or somewhere in between?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Angier

Robert Angier

Tribes are up: Good VS Evil or somewhere in between? Empty
PostSubject: Tribes are up: Good VS Evil or somewhere in between?   Tribes are up: Good VS Evil or somewhere in between? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Okay so tribes are up and now to give my thoughts

Tribe Armageddon: "Don't be so blue Wink "
(Bold who im rooting for yay)

Kitana: She won the first challenge which is always risky, but in this case I think it will help her since im sure shes like a hero for saving her tries ass lol.

Scorpion: Is he actually hereO_O I feel like hes not. Thats gotta suck going before an inactive lol

Jade: I still feel like shes a corpse walking lol.

Sheeva: Totally trying to pull the hidden ninja thing untill sub zero called her on it Sad rofl. Also I think she slipped up with that apology post cause it showed shes actually smart and not just a drama queen. People might worry shes two-faced now? We'll seee lol.

Nightwolf: Decent performance in the challenges well done

Jax: Maybe this wasn't Tom? He seems less Jessie like now. One to watch i guess

Kano: Nice job on safety lol. I hope your secretly in control? Show them why ya don't have to post alot to be a player hahhaa

Skarlet: The new Santana? Maybe so lol

Smoke: Oh my god stop making puns!!!!!! Seriously its like day 1 and I wanna hang him lmao.

Tribe Deception:Red/Orange FTW!

Sub-Zero: Kind of bitchy but also perceptive. Not a fan bu I think hes a good player.

Raiden:Well he got someone fired by talking so thats pretty awesome? Shocked He showed alot of energy and smarts in the challenges so despite the crappy avatar im kinda rooting for you now game on lol

Liu Kang: You .....arent here right? right. Maybe they'll vote you out?

Johnny Cage: Decent competitor

Sonya Blade:
2nd in the immunity but kinda dropped off. Maybe lateness is a problem? Or maybe she threw it lol. Dunno yet.

Shao Kahn: Good point about taking out people that aren around but sometimes survivor aient fair haha.

Sindel:Not heerreeeee. Possibly voted out?

Cyber Sub-Zero:
Oh my god please win seriously lmao. Epic Avatar and sarcastic in a funny way. Rooting for him the most.

Nitara: Not the quietest or the loudest. Middle of the road and someimes that takes you far

So overall i'm rooting for more people from Deception hopefully they live up to their name. BUT theres a few I liked on Aramgadden too. Hopefully the fact that they stared out all together will allow for cross tribal alliances and we'll see a mix of the two instead of 1 side decimating the other.
Back to top Go down

Tribes are up: Good VS Evil or somewhere in between?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Wolf & Briar Mystery  :: Private Rooms :: Travis's Blog-
Jump to: