A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Dayyyy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitana

Kitana

First Dayyyy Empty
PostSubject: First Dayyyy   First Dayyyy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:58 pm

Hey there, guys! I first off want to let you know that I'm having a blast in this game and it's really cool so far. I also wanted to apologize for my poor grammar and cussing, but it's designed to throw people off of the "Gizmo44" scent and how I normally type, lol. So, that's the reason behind that and I'll stay in character in my confessionals too, so without further ado, let's get things started.

i guess was a little apprehensive about joining so late and close to the start of the game, but I don't think that it's going to affect me to much. I've been fliritng alot with Smoke and started talking w/ raiden and nick cage. I think we got a great team there.

I'm glad that I ran stuff in that challenge. I ended up working on a great system to post so quickly. You've got to have another tab open, with KICK in the preview, tab over two, so that you're on the "SEND" key and then switch back and monitor the other tab. When the host posts, click over a tab and hit ENTER. Done deal and it worked out.

I'm overall pretty happy with my tribe. Smokey the bandit is great and Shanvee has messaged me already. I've talked w/ SOnya some and I've pegged her to be Cindy/Tara. She's super sweet and nice and I've got a gut feeling that's her.

It's been a great start to the game and I'm looking forward to keeping the pace going strongt!
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

First Dayyyy Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Dayyyy   First Dayyyy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:21 am

Thanks for the kind words!
Back to top Go down

First Dayyyy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Wolf & Briar Mystery  :: Confessionals :: Kitana - Runner-up (Gizmo44)-
Jump to: