A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Identity Guesses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheeva

Sheeva

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Subzero= Jimmers
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Jackson=Henrietta
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:31 am

No, Jackson=Mykee 100%

That makes total sense. Upon this revelation (it hasn't been guaranteed as this is purely spectulative) I have gone out of my way to be even bitchier to Jax because I know what his gameplay will entail- suck everyone's dick and play them against each other as he sits pretty. Fuck you McLovin, you're going down. Of course right now I'm pretending to like him but he thinks I'm Mikey and they don't exactly have the best relationship so I have no idea if that'll work for or against me. If it ever comes up again, I'll just suggest that he's John just to fuck with him. Of course, there's always the chance that he wants to take me to the end as a goat. My plan in this game is to make finals by any means. I don't care about "winning"; I just don't want to be voted out. I plan to be a total bitch in the finals and just chew out my opponent, whoever it is. Then the jury can take it from there. If they're crying or whatever, they can fall in a hole.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:46 pm

Cyber=Iraheto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identity Guesses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Wolf & Briar Mystery  :: Confessionals :: Sheeva - Tenth Eliminated/Second Juror (xsourxgumxrocksx)-
Jump to: