A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"They come, they fight, they destroy, they corrupt, it always ends the same"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Angier

Robert Angier

"They come, they fight, they destroy, they corrupt, it always ends the same" Empty
PostSubject: "They come, they fight, they destroy, they corrupt, it always ends the same"   "They come, they fight, they destroy, they corrupt, it always ends the same" I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:02 pm

Its hard being a blogger lmao.

Because on the one hand. I've got the people I root for. Cyber Sub Zero finally went. My day 1 pick to win made final 5 I believe. So thats not bad odds.

Next, Raiden the big competitor went home.

It's down to Kitana Johnny Cage and Shao Kahn. Shao being the only one I had any kind of positive feelings towards out of the 3 people left.

But the problem is I can't see confessionals or anything so I have no idea how Kitanna and Johnny are really playing. Kind of makes me seem like im short changing them.

SO in that way.

I hope SHao is the next to go. because I was basically rooting for him cause I liked his character.

I really want Johnny and Kitana to speak to the jury because I want to get a better idea of how they played the game.

I remember being shocked Kitana was showing challenge skill so early on in the game and thought it would hurt her, she must have an amazing social game. Johhny seems in a similar boat.

So in that way I hope I get to hear how they played the game. But if shao makes the end too more power to him.

Let the final challenges begin and i love that its a final 2 because that's always more suspenseful(when you aren't playing LOL)

Back to top Go down

"They come, they fight, they destroy, they corrupt, it always ends the same"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Wolf & Briar Mystery  :: Private Rooms :: Travis's Blog-
Jump to: