A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sheeva and Jax

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheeva

Sheeva

Sheeva and Jax Empty
PostSubject: Sheeva and Jax   Sheeva and Jax I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:37 am

Jax: Great to see you in the game! I'm Jackson or Jax if you prefer  Can't wait for this to start.

What Sheeva thinks: Holy fuck, did you send this to everyone?

What Sheeva said: Hello Jax! It's nice to see such a half man, half beast in this game.  I kid, but I do love your machine arm. It's such a great... asset, but I'm sure there's more assets that you may have that I might like.

Jax: Lmfao you're keen girl! I like a forward thinking woman...mutant, whatever you are lol.

What Sheeva thinks: Me kissing his ass seems to be working. He's also somewhat stupid.

What Sheeva said: I prefer spawn of Satan or demonic entity but that works just as well. Women are the root of all evil. Femme fatales are quite interesting, aren't they? I have a burning question for you: have you ever arm wrestled with Mega Man? I bet you'd win.

Jax: I have indeed. I used to make quite a bit of "pocket money" through arm wrestling. Guys just cannot cope with my sheer power and size, though they try. On more than one occasion I have actually snapped the dudes arm in two, BOOM! All's fair in love and arm wrestling!

What Sheeva thinks: This guy is obnoxiously arrogant. He loves to toot his own horn apparently and likes showing off his stupid bionic arm. I bet when he tried masturbating, he probably ripped his dick off with his "sheer power". -_-

What Sheeva said: I hate to burst your macho bubble or whatever (not really), but I'm sure all four of my lesbian arms could beat your one steroid-induced arm. Bring it on. I don't know if you know this but my arms WILL regenerate if you attempt to snap them. They might even pop out of my vagina if you try to prevent them from coming out of my main body.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Sheeva and Jax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheeva and Jax   Sheeva and Jax I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:03 pm

Jax: Lol yo crazy bitch one thing's for sure, you must get a hell of a lot more done than the rest of us in an average day with so many arms!

What Sheeva thinks: What a dumbass. I only have two extra arms. I tell you what, if I had two extra legs, I'd kick them in your ass.

What Sheeva said: Have you tried sharpening a pencil in each hand? Impossible. But I could do all four.

Jax: Lol a lady of many talents! 2 hours to go!

What Sheeva thinks: I'm glad you can tell time. So besides having a body of steroids and an arm of titanium, you can simultaneously function as a clock. This is some George Orwell shit.

What Sheeva said: I bet you're ecstatic. We haven't been divided into tribes yet, have we?

Jax: No we haven't. Apparently it's happening after the first challenge so we'll see what goes down. Intriguing.

What Sheeva thinks: Why do you have to go make it all dramatic? Please please please go home as soon as possible. You, however, are sadly growing on to me. Once I get to vote out the people who annoy me the most, I am going to vote your ass out unless I start to like you more, which is always a possibility.

What Sheeva said: I hope we land on the same tribe. You're the only person who has messaged me who isn't annoying as fuck.

Jax: Lol serious? Who's being annoying and in what way?

What Sheeva thinks: What an idiot trying to fish for information. I'm not stupid enough to tell you Razz I'm slightly insulted at how you think I am some dumb bimbo with huge tits.

What Sheeva said: I barely receive PM's and when I do, the messages are extremely lame/shallow.

Jax: Any examples? Maybe you are intimidating people? lol

What Sheeva thinks: BITCH maybe this is a red flag that I need to chill the fuck down. I do admit that I'm slightly aggressive but when you're dealing with idiots like Subzero, you have to lay down the law.

What Sheeva said: Maybe. I have a different sense of humor.

Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Sheeva and Jax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheeva and Jax   Sheeva and Jax I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:36 am

Jax: Alliance - us, Skarlet, Nightwolf and Smoke - you dig?

What Sheeva thinks: This is the most pathetic attempt I've ever seen with someone trying to offer me an alliance.

What Sheeva said: Sure, I'd be down with that.

Jax: Good to hear it Smile lock it in with the others. We can vote out a few in-actives to begin, I would suggest. We will hold a majority even with 5 to begin.

What Sheeva thinks: Don't tell me what to do. I am not going to reach out to anyone unless I want to. You are the one who is going to negotiate with them to keep ME in the game.

What Sheeva said: Do you think they're all pro-Subzero right now though? I don't want them to run over to Sub and say that they have me in their pocket.

Jax: You're fine with the 5. Nobody will think about the other side for now.

What Sheeva thinks: For now? Do you have any crazy plans to jump ship later? I bet you do. I can spot a squealer, and you my friend, are the runt of the bunch.

What Sheeva said: Works for me then. Thanks for including me though! I appreciate it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Sheeva and Jax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheeva and Jax   Sheeva and Jax I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:09 am

Sorry I won't be doing this anymore </3 It's wayy too much work and messages keep getting deleted xoxo I hope you guys enjoy this though. <3
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Sheeva and Jax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheeva and Jax   Sheeva and Jax I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:20 am

Awww, I loved these
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

Sheeva and Jax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheeva and Jax   Sheeva and Jax I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:52 am

Sorry gurl xoxo. These messages just randomly disappear and I kinda forgot they do that lol. But thanks for the love Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sheeva and Jax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheeva and Jax   Sheeva and Jax I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheeva and Jax
Page 1 of 1