A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"...We play for honor, for the love of this game, and with armor or without we toil in vane, so that someone, somewhere, will remember our name"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Angier

Robert Angier

"...We play for honor, for the love of this game, and with armor or without we toil in vane, so that someone, somewhere, will remember our name" Empty
PostSubject: "...We play for honor, for the love of this game, and with armor or without we toil in vane, so that someone, somewhere, will remember our name"   "...We play for honor, for the love of this game, and with armor or without we toil in vane, so that someone, somewhere, will remember our name" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Coach is such a hilarious boss Laughing ANYWAY

First we lost Nightwolf. I feel like his game was a little too utr. Thats a lesson it took me awhile to learn for those games where I played like that. You can't go TOO Utr or no one respects you even if its on purpose

Next Sheeva. Not really surprised he seemed wayy too mouthy to go far. As hilarious as it would be I don't think i've ever seen the mouthy goat turned winner strategy ever works. If it has someone can point that out Razz but I feel like it hasn't. It just grates on people too much and its hard to convince people that something was all an act when its been that way the entire game.

Jackson. Aww I was kinda rooting for him for pure hilarity. But as he said he should take pride in the fact that he wasn't the highest vote getter and the only reason he left was cause he lost the challenge.

Finally. The tie. Kano and Raiden. I really hope Raiden goes so Kano can keep being a hilarious survivor! For both of them to keep surviving it must feel pretty awesome. I deff love that feeling when they keep throwing votes on you and you keep on living lol.

BUT. Realistically the fact that they keep getting votes means they aren't in the best position. Clearly others are in the drivers seat. (Cyber I hope? lmao)

The times coming close when it will start to get really clear really fast who's in the best position and who's just being used. Let the fighting roll onnnn!
Back to top Go down

"...We play for honor, for the love of this game, and with armor or without we toil in vane, so that someone, somewhere, will remember our name"
Page 1 of 1