A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someones a freaking ninja:P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Angier

Robert Angier

Someones a freaking ninja:P  Empty
PostSubject: Someones a freaking ninja:P    Someones a freaking ninja:P  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Rofl I either missed one or he just got here. But yay NightWolf and his moving avatar. I don' know why but I feel like that draws too much atttention. No ones gonna forget about the guy with the moving avatar so who knows if that will help or hurt him lol.

Anyway just based on what I've seen in the welcome thread:

Kano: I still randomly feel like hes gonna do well. This is purely gut instinct and the fact that, well the guy with the eye laser SHOULD do well right?

Jackson "Jax" Briggs: Reminds me alot of Jessie for some reason. I'd be surprised if it is(would Tom try it twice? And everyone hated the "yo's" so i can't see anyone copying it but who knows?). Either way I liked Jessie so I hope Jackson plays similair and hilariously sticks around awhile.

Sonya: Just based on the name I'd probably align with her so I'm hoping she does well. She seems competent and not crazy so far lol.

SKarlet: "Hello everyone. I am Skarlet." Kinda robotic? But is it the good kind where there really talkative and interesting once you get to know them, or the bad kinda where its ALL Roboticness. Gues we'll see how long she lasts lol.

Cyber-Zub-Zero: My favorite and I finally realized why I loved your avatar so much as someone mentioned its totally like the predator!

Jade: O_O hmmmmm. I gett bad vibes from this one lol. Her heart might not be in it

Kitana and Smoke are jus showing up, they seem to have lots of confidence and are excited to play....and thats all I got lol.

Won'tt really be able to see more till the challenge starts but im always curious about who doesn't mind showing off their challenge skills early on and who holds back.
Back to top Go down

Someones a freaking ninja:P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Wolf & Briar Mystery  :: Private Rooms :: Travis's Blog-
Jump to: