A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merge:"Always read the fine print. That's where they get you"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Angier

Robert Angier

Merge:"Always read the fine print. That's where they get you" Empty
PostSubject: Merge:"Always read the fine print. That's where they get you"   Merge:"Always read the fine print. That's where they get you" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:23 am

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Where are we at. Sonya left Sad Too bad I was rooting for her character but when people are too busy that can't really be helped life comes first. So updated on who i'm still rooting for. And some predictions of who people are too.

Sooooo who's left:

Nightwolf: He seems to be playing a solid UTR game. I get JB vibes from him because in Marvel his Spiderman- Avatar was kind of unique and the wolf one is too and they seem to play similiar so maybe they are the same. Keep at it wolf and bring victory to the den.

Kitana: Not really rooting for you still but your here so you must be a competitor. Some people you can just respect for playing a solid game but your character doesn't do it for me lol.

Jackson: I gotta say its Henry? Just from that joke pm seems like something he'd do lol. That or Dino. Not the player I thought he was, but he's still here so he has to be doing something right!

Johnny Cage: I actually tihnk you might make it far you seem to be in power i just dislike the name for some reason lmao. But you seem to be a in a good spot so keep it up!

Sheeva:You didn't really stand out to me at the start but you recovered well from that idol waste. I assumed you'd be next gone if you were that worried but whatever wasn't working I think you evened it out. You do seem to be way too mouthy though so that might bite ya in the ass lol.

Cyber Sub-Zero: Still my pick to win. For some reason I just get good vibes from this one. I guess I just love the image, and his chill but hilarious attitude reminds me of myself atleast so far lol. And I always root for people that play like me lol.

Kano:
I know he quit but it kind of reminds me of Soco in the fact that he seems to have been able to fight back from being on the bottom of the totem pole and now has new life. You could never count that dude out lol it was amazing. I also would say your my second favorite just cause of the stylish red eye and you seem to have pretty decent gameplay too I hope you can find an niche lol

Raiden: Like Sheeva I didn't start OUT rooting for you but you won me over with your challenge skills, attitude, and being a strong competitor by knocking people out in fatality duels.

Shao Kahn:Last but not least we have the fabulous Shao. I actually really liked his backstory when I read it online and he looked wicked cool. Plus you gotta respect someone who won their way into the merge by showing up for the last duel so I wouldn't mind seeing you go far too.

Can't wait to see where it goes from here. And I hope the fatality duels start getting competitive now hahah! Cool
Back to top Go down

Merge:"Always read the fine print. That's where they get you"
Page 1 of 1