A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre Cast Assesment for jokes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Angier

Robert Angier

Pre Cast Assesment for jokes Empty
PostSubject: Pre Cast Assesment for jokes   Pre Cast Assesment for jokes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Since it's pretty hard to tell in a mystery game how people will do right off the bat I'll just go off gut instinct/personal preference on their character/how much I like their picure for now till theres more to see:

Cyber Sub-Zero: Awesome avatar lmfao. Hopefully your good and go far just based on that.

Jade: I knew a Jade that was super nice. So for some reason I hope your like that. Or totally own people either way.

Jax: Your actual name is pretty long. Omg PLEASE make "Bro" the new "yo" for this game and go far? That would make me crack up! lol

Johnny Cage: "Johnnnyy's" always seem like showoffs lmao. Sometimes cause they actually have talent and someimes cause they suck so we'll see if he crashes and burns or rises above the ashes.

Kano: I like the eye laser thing. And for some reason I get major chilled vibes from him so randomly gonna say he'll do well.

Kitana: Like the sword? Not feeling this one unless the character turns out to be awesome

Liu Kang: Red Bandana? Count me in.

Li Mei: Purple overload lol Take her or leave her.

Nitara: This ones mad creepy. Bat wings rofl so random. Ummmmm Don't waste your chance to take control and step up to the plate. Terrible pun ftw!

Raiden: Only Raiden I know is from Metal Gear Solid? hmmm there's too much white in your avatar not feeling you so far lol.

Scorpion: That was a spiderman villian right? Anywayyy ninja ftw? I remember being a fan of this one as a kid so yay nostalgia.

Sheeva: Huh I didn't know there was a girl version of the 4 armed boss. Interesting

Shao Kahn: This guy seems like an awesome villian type. So I hope whoever has him owns the shit outta that role haha.

Sindel: I get it cause you sin right? Thats.....fantastic lol. But anyway She looks really badass so hopefully she does well

Skarlet: And the award for most boring opening line goes toooo! Either shes gonna play really relaxed or hiding a bunch of knives to put in peoples backs lol. Who knows at this point.

Smoke: This one i'm rooting for just based on the character. Looks wicked cool so please do well?

Sonya Blade: I Knew a Sonya once. She was a huuuuge bitch but also badass sometimes. So hopefully you bring it.

Sub-Zero: Would it be stupid or hilariously brilliant for the two sub zero's to align? I Kind of want to see it happen for the absurdness of it hahah.

Early predictions: Not much at this point Laughing I predict alot of the people who showed up early will go far since they seem to be into the game. But a few late people can easily get into a great position too. Iv seen a mystery game where the last person to sign up made runner up SO anything is possible

I hope we see some great game play from this season since it does have a "kombat" theme. I hope everyone plays hard and we'll see where this goes once challenges start!

P.S Epic job whoever did the banner Basketball One of the best iv seen here artisic-wiseO_O
Back to top Go down

Pre Cast Assesment for jokes
Page 1 of 1