A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Janella's Blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mileena
Admin
Mileena

Janella's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Janella's Blog   Janella's Blog I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:37 am

So this is my first time hosting and my first mystery game so this should be fun. The only think that I'm worried about so far is the cast signing up. We had 18 members join but so far only 10 have joined the forum.

Anyway

I am really excited about the game. Nat and I have worked really hard on this and I believe that we have came up with some interesting ideas that I think everyone will like. I am so ready for this to get started. Yay

cat
Back to top Go down
https://wolf4briar.rpg-board.net
Mileena
Admin
Mileena

Janella's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janella's Blog   Janella's Blog I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:01 pm

I am glad that more of out members have signed up. I was starting to get worried. We had 19 and 15 of them have showed up. I do hope we get at least one more. I sent out Pm's again hoping maybe they over look or something. We will see. Other than that I am excited about getting started tomorrow. Even if we only have 15 members it will still be fun. I really think the cast is going to love this season.
Back to top Go down
https://wolf4briar.rpg-board.net
Sheeva

Sheeva

Janella's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janella's Blog   Janella's Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:40 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Janella's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janella's Blog   Janella's Blog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Janella's Blog
Page 1 of 1