A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyber Sub-Zero

Cyber Sub-Zero

Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Confessional   Confessional I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Feels good to be back in a game. Normally I wait around for someone to ask me to join an alliance, it does well but I don't normally go far and I've had about enough of it. I'm planning on winning this game I've already reached out to sub zero, raiden, and johnny cage. I feel like i am in a good position in this game, hopefully I'll be able to make to the end.

For the most part i do like my tribe, were all pretty active and Raiden seems the strongest in challenges only because he did pretty well in that first challenge. I just hope that we can go into the merge with the numbers advantage. We have to trim the inactive fat but i think well be fine.

I do however wish i had spoken to more people before we found out our tribes, i feel like that would have helped me move a little further in the game if things go sour.
Back to top Go down

Confessional
Page 1 of 1