A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finale! Part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Finale! Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Finale! Part 1   Finale! Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Episode 14 of Mystery Mortal Kombat: The Winner is Announced! - Fatality

Previously on Survivor Mortal Kombat: Throughout this season, there have been betrayals and blindsides drunken mistakes. At the final four, it was a unanimous vote against the thunder god Raiden. Three kombatants remain: The Emperor of Outworld Shao Kahn, the Hollywood movie star of Earthrealm Johnny Cage and the princess of Edenia Kitana. Each brings something different to the table. Shao Kahn has surprised most by playing an impressive under-the-radar game, making few enemies along the way. Johnny Cage, arguably the mastermind of the game played a social and strategic game. He managed to not only survive a merge where his tribe was down in numbers, but the weeks to come. Kitana, perhaps the biggest challenge threat in the game relied on her physical dominance to reach the final three, a true fighter in that respect. Who will win the last immunity challenge? Who will be the last person voted out? Who will be the sole survivor?

Kitana and Johnny Cage talk after Raiden is voted off.

Johnny Cage: Well I guess he didnt even vote? Oh well. Final 3 baby. Only one more challenge Smile

Kitana: That's crazy. Just one more to go!

Johnny Cage: I know Smile

Kitana: One of us needs to win so we can take the other one. I wonder what the challenges are going to be like

Johnny: Im sure one will be endurance. One will probably be a who said the quote challenge. One might be trivia. And maybe one could be a creative challenge.

Kitana: I hope one's not endurance. That would suck ahahaha. I thought they'd be all short for tonight. We'll see though

Kenshi: shit, i knew i forgot one

Johnny: My guess is the last one will be endurance if it comes to that.

Kitana: ^^ include in the episode. made my night <3333333

Johnny: lol I didnt even see that <3

At The Final Immunity Challenge

Quote :
Final Immunity Challenge Part 1: Who Said It? (Test Your Perception)

I will post a bunch of quotes said by various people in this game, including the pre-juror boots, taken from their confessionals. You must match them to their quotes. They do not repeat and not all of them will be featured for reasons that include no confessionals or confessionals that are too revealing.

1. Yet again, I'm stuck on a tribe full of morons. It seems like I'm the only player who's trying to do something yet these chimps try to vote me out, ha!

2. I like how now in mystery games, people suddenly grow a pair of balls and act like a total douchetard and scheme like crazy and then when they are hilariously blindsided, they bitch more than Willy Wonka when some fat gross bitch steals Fizzy Lifting Drinks.

3. So this whole duel stipulation is working out pretty great. a little confusing at times with votes but it makes me feel safer knowing that if i get voted out i can always win my way back in.

4. none for raiden cause he's too busy praying for rain so he can have an excuse to show off his thunder powers...pshhhh that is SOOO Sega Genesis

5. I was for sure that I was getting put up, but I didn't even get a single vote. Not that I'm complaining, but I may need to do a little bit of organizing and get my ducks in a line.

6. But we still have to keep going to duels whicha means Kitana will walk to the finals. Which blows, I see no way to get rid of her I don't even think Raiden could beat her. Its a little disappointing we have to keep doing duels.

7. Jack-ass-son sent me a PM that was so generic and probably sent to everyone. I could almost laugh right in his face and then spit on it for being so fucking cordial and nice. BLECH. I was of course nice back and acted slightly insecure in a way that probably has him thinking I am either being fake...or Nicole lol :/

8. the fact there are "duels" or whatever really puts me off. i am more than useless at challenges so if im ever in a duel to stay alive then i'm out.

Quote :
Johnny’s Answers

1. Raiden

2. Smoke

3. Cyber Sub-Zero

4. Kano

5. Jax (Jackson)

6. Nightwolf

7. Sheeva

8. Subzero

Quote :
Kitana’s Final Answers (after three other guesses

1. Raiden

2. Smoke

3. Cyber Sub-Zero

4. Kano

5. Jax (Jackson)

6. Nightwolf

7. Sheeva

8. Subzero

Quote :
Actual Answers

1. Kano
2. Sheeva
3. Raiden
4. Smoke
5. Nightwolf
6. Cyber
7. Nitara
8. Jax

Spoiler:

Quote :
Final Immunity Challenge Part Two: Name That Thesaurified Tune (Test Your Hearing)

Here's how this is going to work. I had five songs. I have replaced a lot of words, almost every, in their lyrics with synonyms according to Microsoft Word. Your task is to figure out what song it is. I will post them one at a time. Guess on this thread. Keep in mind, that these lyrics won't make any sense at all. If there are no questions, I will post the first one at :28.

Kenshi: We'll start off easy:

Quote :
I'd skill my depth aimed at a request,
Currencies besides dimes aimed at a caress
myself wasn't observing aimed at this,
Nonetheless currently you're in my method

Kitana: And Now you're in my way. CALL ME MAYBE

Kenshi: A point for Kitana! Next one up at :33

Johnny Cage: Of course that crappy song has to screw me again lol

Quote :
Healthy I’m consequently overhead you
And it’s basic to perceive
But I originated to honey you nevertheless
So you dragged my emotion available
And I don’t brain lacerating
Some ancient period you save me delaying
Delaying, delaying

If no one gets it in a while, I will post a hint. That applies for all songs

Kitana: Waiting On The World To Change

Kenshi: Nope

Kitana: what doesn't kill you

Kenshi: That is incorrect

Kitana: black keys- lonely boy

Kenshi: Another point for Kitana. She needs just one more to win

Johnny Cage: what the hell is that song? Nobody cares about the Black Keys. Lol

Quote :
In the conurbations I
I erudite to energy
Then you expressed me we'd not ever endure
Clutch your ma's solutions we're partin'

You continuously appeared consequently certain
That solitary diurnal we'd be aggressive
In a residential conflict
Your share of city in contradiction of mine
I saw you upright on the conflicting coast

Five minutes until hint

Kitana: The Suburbs Lyrics Arcade Fire

Kenshi: That's it. Kitana wins the final immunity

Shao Kahn: Crap I fell asleep.

Jax: Says it all.

Shao Kahn: Freaking Rolling Eyes I'm just so horribly inactive because I didn't show up to most of the challenges. Rolling Eyes Truth is, that's just not where my game was/is.

Jax: I will be disgusted if Kitana takes you to the F2. So much so I may even vote your ass to win! lol Razz

Shao Kahn: I would have just needed a few more votes then.

Kenshi: Kitana, please cast your vote for who vote off between Shao Kahn and Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage: If this was Rap music I would have kicked ass :p

Shao Kahn: Congrats Kitana!

Kenshi: You can vote now or if you want to take the weekend, you can. Congratulations on making final two!

Kitana: Thanks guys!

Quote :
Spoiler:

Kitana talks to the hosts

Kitana: When the votes are all cast, are you going to announce the winner on this board or save it for the finale of the episodes on IMDb? I'm not sure I could wait that long ahahah

Kenshi: You're going to have to wait! I'm evil, I know. Muahahaha

Kitana: Ugh! What a meanie, lol. I hope you post those episodes daily, lol!

(Little did she know, it would take a month and a half)

Kenshi: Welcome final three to tribal council. Kitana has won the last immunity challenge and ensured her place in the final two. However, Shao Kahn and Johnny Cage, one of you two will be voted out tonight and become the final member of our jury that decides the winner. Kitana is the sole vote and I will reveal it now.

Spoiler:

Raiden: wow didn't see that coming.

Jax: Fantastic Kitana. I applaude you for voting out the less deserving player and going against the harder to beat opponent.

Shao Kahn: How am I less deserving? Because I didn't show up to some competitions? Just because my game was quiet doesn't mean that it was less deserving. It just means I don't have to rely on immunity to further my game and I actually have social skills that can keep me around. Not showing up to competitions was because I was busy with another game and since I knew I was safe in this one I didn't show up to some of the earlier competitions. I also didn't care who won immunity because I knew no one would see me as a threat.

Raiden: If she wanted to go against a harder opponent she would have kept me around at final 4 though so to me it's too little too late

Shao Kahn: ^Yeah. I love Cage but Raiden is right. Kitana is pretty obviously hoping that we hate Cage enough. And yes, I'm aware she can see this.

Jax: I don't see Raiden as the harder to beat player over Cage. I think Raiden is a little self righteous at times. No offence, dude lol whereas Cage is a pretty humble guy and more down to earth. Shao I don't mean offense. Sorry if it came across that way. All I meant was that I like to see people who put the hours into games make it to the end. I see them as the most deserving.

Johnny: Awe thank you <3

There are no final thoughts from Shao Kahn.

Shao Kahn was
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Finale! Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale! Part 1   Finale! Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:51 pm

The rest will be posted on imdb
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

Finale! Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale! Part 1   Finale! Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Thank you everyone that voted for me. <3
Good job Kitana. It was a good battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finale! Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale! Part 1   Finale! Part 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finale! Part 1
Page 1 of 1