A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheeva

Sheeva

Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread Empty
PostSubject: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Congratulations to the two of you for being the last two people remaining in the game. As someone who really just wanted to fuck with all of you as much as I could without really giving a shit about the game, I didn't give much thought to strategy or other people or tribe dynamics or any of that stuff. I showed up to challenges, saw that my tribe was on, signed off, had a drink or two, had sex with a man and a woman, and came back to watch reruns of Seinfeld.

In all seriousness though, the two of you are by far the most deserving people in this game. The jury, for the most part, sucked the fun out of everything with their constant bitching about whose dick has been sucked the least and really it's quite a turnoff. Blah blah blah, you were voted out because you weren't thinking about how to cement your position in this game, so with that, the two of you making it here is really fucking hilarious on so many levels but because my fingers have seemed to develop arthritis, I will not be typing out the irony in all of this, except maybe you two were two of the three final people standing in the first challenge (I might be wrong, but having four arms sure fucks with your memory).

Kitana, from the very beginning, I pegged you as a vicious female player who would probably do whatever the fuck you wanted just so that in the end, you can be like "look, I made my own decisions xoxo #badbitchwalking". I don't get why certain players in the jury are acting like you royally fucked them over just because you outsmarted them, intentionally or not. I won't chastise you for those actions/votes at merge because I was also another vote that so gloriously screwed up the game for half the cast, a fact that I am extremely proud of and I can't wait to see who my former tribe was so I can make a huge grin and finger your nose. Anyway, we never really formed a strong alliance but we did talk shit about our tribe and fucking ridiculous some of them were (and just to clarify to the jurors who might suddenly develop an uncomfortable wedgie over this, DON'T GET FUCKING BUTTHURT, this was ALL me). You and I had seemingly good rapport and discussed what was going on in the tribe, perhaps not in length, but enough for us to not really freak out. There was never a moment where I was like "OH FUCK KITANA IS A GODDAMN SNAKE, LET'S GET HER THE FUCK OUT" because I presented myself in a way where I figured that you wouldn't easily fuck me over, mostly because 1. I was pretty upfront with you and 2. Taking me to the finals would probably lead you to a victory regardless. So in my head, I wasn't going anywhere unless there was no other option. So to all those bitching about being fucked over, SHUT THE FUCK UP. Kitana was not really a slutty player in this game and she seemed to work her ass off by actually doing the challenges and not being a Debbie Downer. So major props to you for not being a waste of space in this game.

Johnny, I never really gave you the proper goodbye speech when I left the game, but honestly, there was really nothing for me to hate on about you. Sure your tribe was fucking irritating as shit for being the most one-dimensional group of misfits since Betty's Heroes, but so was mine and I don't think that I encompass all that is pure evil. I don't have an issue specifically with you since you never posted some dumb shit that had to do with absolutely nothing, and you didn't annoy me with your avatar so that was a brain boner for me. However, we never spoke but once again, I am not going to hold that against you since if I had made finals, I sure as hell would not want you to hold that against me. Yes, I was fuckbuddies with Kitana but if we wanted a more fair finale, then I'll be up for suggestions. I know more about her since I semi-worked with her, but you can be the Dennis Rodman of Survivor. Take that however you want, we all have our ideas on what exactly we want that to mean. I do appreciate the fact that you relied on more than just challenges to stay in the game, but there are many ways to maul a monkey so I'm going to base my decision on who played the more well-rounded game, not one particular excellent skill or lack thereof.

So I do have a few questions for the two finalists:

To both:

1. Besides me, of course, which one of the jurors do you happen to find the most obnoxious in the sense that every time they log into the forum, you feel like shoving glass up your ass? Please explain why they make you feel this way, and serious answers please (lol @ the juxtaposition here, YOU'RE WELCOME).

2. In a game where people's idiotic moves prove to be more comedic than tragic, how would you describe your niche in the game? Let's try using some interesting stuff for a change. Were you the underdog, were you the mastermind, were you the lazy slut who farted enchiladas? Once again, serious answers only (if you don't, then you will lose my vote, but humor is strongly encouraged, thanks in advance).

3. Please explain why Janella and Nathaniel are the most underrated hosts for a long while. I won't give any of my input because I don't want you guys to steal my answers, as I have copyrighted them and you can't do shit about that now. Do you feel as though you helped contribute to the success that they deserve? Why or why not? What would you change about how you approached the game as a person, not as a player?

To Kitana:

4. Can you please explain why Nightwolf is being a self-righteous douche bag for refusing to vote for you just because he sure as hell made no genuine attempt at becoming good friends with you? Apparently you two hardly spoke but he feels as though you should have carried him deep into the game? Of course, you can be nice about it. You don't have to be as bitchy as me.

5. How transparent was Jax's gameplay? By this, how obvious was it that he was such a wishy washy player in this game? Now now, I'm not saying that this is a bad quality, but let's be honest, we all knew he was up to no good but I can accredit that to my astute observations more than anything.

6. Why do you think Kano lasted as long as he did in this game? Do you think he was that great of a player for him to maneuver around such a ~sophisticated~ tribe, or do you think he was one of the weaker players and therefore targeted last because there were bigger fish to fry?

To Johnny:

4. Please explain to me who was more delusional in this game, Cyber Sub-Zero or just regular Sub-Zero. Please keep most of your attention on the robocop since he's a juror and it doesn't matter if you talk shit about Sub-Zero since he's not even on the jury. Do you think he was EVER a threat to win this game? He seems rather socially awkward and doesn't seem like he can give a girl a real orgasm.

5. Why on earth did you want to work with Shao Kahn for as long as you did? To me he seems like the most worthless player and honestly I get that you probably wanted to take him for an easy win, but WHY him and not someone useless like Sindel or Spiderman (you get my point, don't you DARE just focus on SindelGODDESS).

6. I want you to bash Raiden for being the most pompous arrogant fool in this game, but I want you to do it in an alternating haiku format (make it a song with each verse being a different haiku). Look up the proper format, kthanks. I only require at LEAST 30 lines. It could be serious, or you can kiss his ass and make it funny, I don't care. I just want to see your creativity flow with this one.

I hope the two of you see my point in asking your individual questions. I want to know how well you notice each of the fellow jurors, particularly those who were originally on the same tribe as you.

And that's not over. The game of Survivor is more than just knowing who was on your tribe, but rather, knowing EVERYONE in the game. I have two more questions for the two of you.

To both:

7. Now, please answer one of the individual questions originally asked to your final two opponent (aka Kitana, answer one of the questions addressed to Johnny directly and Johnny, answer one of the questions addressed to Kitana directly). Answer based on your judgment (this means don't answer how you think your opponent ought to answer, but how YOU will answer).

8. Now that you've answered questions that directly related to four of the seven jurors, please explain why you did not choose to answer the questions pertaining to the other two jurors (I am obviously not including myself in this). I don't want something like "I spoke to them the least, I don't know anything about them". Give me two ten-sentenced paragraphs, one on why you chose who you chose and one on why you did not chose who you did not chose.

For example, if Kitana answered her questions and then answered the question about Shao, then explain why you did not choose Cyber Sub-Zero and Raiden.

Alright, I mean in this game. Congratulations to the two of you for making it this far and having a proper duo of finalists in the final tribal council as opposed to someone like Raiden or Shao. I don't have anything else to say to you except answer my fucking questions Very Happy. Have fun with this.

Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:31 pm

This seems all too familiar. I'm so glad that I'm not in the finals with you as a juror... again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:55 pm

Are you jelly?
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Are you peanut butter?
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:07 pm

I am nutty.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Im about to read this hopefully your view of me isnt too sour. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:21 pm

I hope you guys still don't think I'm fucking RTF or Parawhore.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Quote :
1. Besides me, of course, which one of the jurors do you happen to find the most obnoxious in the sense that every time they log into the forum, you feel like shoving glass up your ass? Please explain why they make you feel this way, and serious answers please (lol @ the juxtaposition here, YOU'RE WELCOME).

I would love to say SubZero here. Not Cyber but regular because he seemed to take everything way too seriously and that irked me. But he isnt a juror. So I will have to say Raiden. Whenever Raiden would log on I knew that would mean mindless chatter to figure out a vote. When I would go to other people it would be a quick "Vote for ___ is that cool?" and they would answer. Raiden would want to talk about it first and then would change his mind which is what happened on the second merged vote. I didnt want to vote for Kitana but he wanted to and him having to talk things out convinced the others to do that too. Im someone that follows their first instinct and when you think about stuff too much it can come back to bite you in the ass.

Quote :
2. In a game where people's idiotic moves prove to be more comedic than tragic, how would you describe your niche in the game? Let's try using some interesting stuff for a change. Were you the underdog, were you the mastermind, were you the lazy slut who farted enchiladas? Once again, serious answers only (if you don't, then you will lose my vote, but humor is strongly encouraged, thanks in advance).

I was definately a lazy mastermind. I would think of me as the Godfather. All I had to do was talk to Kitana and was given a HII as a reward. I got our tribe organized early on, which is shown when our votes were all unanimous while the other tribes were scattered. Then when we merged I got people to flip. I didnt need to win challenges. Like the Godfather, I had my henchmen do the work (ie. do the challenges) then ask me how to vote. The only vote that was not in some way my decision was the second merged vote but I was still in majority so it didnt bother me.

Quote :
3. Please explain why Janella and Nathaniel are the most underrated hosts for a long while. I won't give any of my input because I don't want you guys to steal my answers, as I have copyrighted them and you can't do shit about that now. Do you feel as though you helped contribute to the success that they deserve? Why or why not? What would you change about how you approached the game as a person, not as a player?

Well judging from the fact that the only games played in the last 6 months have been idol games, I think that is a fair assessment. This game wasnt the most active game, by any means, but the challenges were well thought out and only once did someone find a loophole. In most games, people will search for any loopholes to help benefit themselves in the challenges and they did a good job of covering their tracks. However they are both still newbies to the board so that makes their game not seen to have as big of standards as someoene like Dan, even though they did. I think I helped contribute. Umm hello, Johnny Cage is the best MK character and I made finals, so clearly that helps them. I wouldnt change anything about I how approached as a person except maybe I would have played the newer games since I havent played MK since the Sega? Maybe?

The rest are still to come
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Sheeva wrote:
I hope you guys still don't think I'm fucking RTF or Parawhore.

No its clear who you are now.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:35 pm

Who? I will neither confirm nor deny but I am curious. Here or PM please.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:43 pm

Quote :
4. Please explain to me who was more delusional in this game, Cyber Sub-Zero or just regular Sub-Zero. Please keep most of your attention on the robocop since he's a juror and it doesn't matter if you talk shit about Sub-Zero since he's not even on the jury. Do you think he was EVER a threat to win this game? He seems rather socially awkward and doesn't seem like he can give a girl a real orgasm.

First off, in Subzeros defense, you cant give a girl a real orgasm either and thats why you switched to guys.
But anyways. Sub-Zero was more delusional. I dont understand what his strategy was. He made an alliance with Cyber and Raiden but he should have at least messaged me to stop me from rallying up the inactives. But he never did so he had to go premerge. Cyber, I think may have been a little naïve at times but he was never dumb enough to pick fights with people and stay antisocial for the whole game. Sub-Zero I dont think was ever a threat to win. It was clear since the first challenge that both SZ's had an alliance but Sub-Zero was obviously the bounty hunter that dies in the movies before the boss has to go do the jon himself.

Quote :
5. Why on earth did you want to work with Shao Kahn for as long as you did? To me he seems like the most worthless player and honestly I get that you probably wanted to take him for an easy win, but WHY him and not someone useless like Sindel or Spiderman (you get my point, don't you DARE just focus on SindelGODDESS).

Firstly, I did not work with Shao Kahn for an easy win, that aspect would just be a bonus. Shao was an outcast from the beginning of the game. He wasnt the most active, he volunteered for the first duel (but the other tribe didnt know that), he was voted most likely to flip. All of those aspects make him the perfect ally. When merge came, if we would have had numbers Shao would have been the one people went to, to get someone to flip. By having him on my side I would know what their plan was. Sindel, I didnt like from the beginning. I have no idea who that is but the name <////3 Spiderman would have been an amazing addition to the cast.

Quote :
6. I want you to bash Raiden for being the most pompous arrogant fool in this game, but I want you to do it in an alternating haiku format (make it a song with each verse being a different haiku). Look up the proper format, kthanks. I only require at LEAST 30 lines. It could be serious, or you can kiss his ass and make it funny, I don't care. I just want to see your creativity flow with this one.

Youre really enjoying this now arent you? I dont have time to do all this stupid shit so Ill just say 2 haikus.

Raiden may be mean
He may even be a queen
At least hes not Green

Sheeva needs some dick
Cause this haiku idea sucks
Please go fuck yourself

thank you. That was the lovely singing style of Johnny Cage. Not to be confused with the country hick, Johnny Cash.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Sheeva wrote:
Who? I will neither confirm nor deny but I am curious. Here or PM please.

Dont you have a calculus quiz to do?
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:50 pm

I passed with flying colors.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Also, your last answer makes my udders quiver.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Quote :
7. Now, please answer one of the individual questions originally asked to your final two opponent (aka Kitana, answer one of the questions addressed to Johnny directly and Johnny, answer one of the questions addressed to Kitana directly). Answer based on your judgment (this means don't answer how you think your opponent ought to answer, but how YOU will answer).

. How transparent was Jax's gameplay? By this, how obvious was it that he was such a wishy washy player in this game? Now now, I'm not saying that this is a bad quality, but let's be honest, we all knew he was up to no good but I can accredit that to my astute observations more than anything.

Jax's gameplay was very tansparent. He was on the other tribe but was talking to me. He asked to be voted out but never was. When merge came he had ties to at least Raiden and I from my tribe, yet I think he voted both of us at the first TC. Maybe not? idk. He at one point asked me for a f4 alliance of Me, him, Raiden and Nightwolf. But he told me never to tell Nightwolf. That was really weird but it was obviously his way of saving himself and Nightwolf from being the vote, all the while staying loyal to his tribe.

Quote :
8. Now that you've answered questions that directly related to four of the seven jurors, please explain why you did not choose to answer the questions pertaining to the other two jurors (I am obviously not including myself in this). I don't want something like "I spoke to them the least, I don't know anything about them". Give me two ten-sentenced paragraphs, one on why you chose who you chose and one on why you did not chose who you did not chose.

The first person I didnt choose was Nightwolf. I understand where he is coming from for being mad. Because of that Im not going to argue against him when I agree with him. He is mad at Kitana for not being loyal yet I was loyal. So if I argued with him, I would also be arguing my own strategy. Plus he is voting for me. So if I were to fight him, I could lose a jury vote. Im not that dumb. Nor am I dumb enough to continue with this paragraph. So Im done here.

The other person was Kano. Obviously I didnt talk to Kano but there is more to that. I have no idea why Kano was kept around for premerge. My guess is because he was good in challenges and had a social game. But I dont know that for sure to assess that. But come merge he was voted into the first duel. I also dont fully agree with your question. I believe he was voted first into the duel come merge with Nightwolf. He just beat Nightwolf. So he wasnt seen as easier to beat, there had to be other reasons.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Sheeva wrote:
I passed with flying colors.

Good for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Your answers so far are well done, with the occasional bitchy undertones. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Why am I transparent? I'm not made of glass!
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:08 pm

You're made of plastic. You're a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:23 am

Quote :

What an interesting question to start off with Sheeva <3. If it was any player, I'd say Smoke, especially wiht his joking banter. At first, it was cute and funny but then it got annoying until he went inactive. For the jury, I would have to say NIghtwolf. I rarely talked with him during the game but after the first merged vote, his reactons to being voted out were annoying and cruel. You explained yourself and I told you/Kano about my vote. It just seemed like insult after insult and going on a witch hunt to find out what happened. I remember hoping he'd lose access to the tribe thread and things would calm down and we'd recover from that

Quote :

I'd have to say Flipper the Underdog. Whenever I log onto the forum and see who's online, I was see I was the last one registered and I remember seeing how much everyone had posted and I was nervous because people always race to find someone or form something. COme back, as I've stated in previous threads, I flipped under the intention of a deal to alternate the votes from tribe to tribe, hence the flipper (like the whale). At the same time, after that happened, I knew I was insta-fucked and had to do something. My something was winning challenges. After the duel with you, I knew I had to win out if I wanted a shot. Our former tribe was getting picked off and immunity was the only way to stay safe. IN that sense, after Kano went, I was the underdog winning hcallenges and knocking their tribe members off (like photoshoped Brett from Russell's first season). After the flip, I was an underdog and just had to win to stick around

Quote :
I feel they're underrated because they haven't gotten enough exposure. You can look at Zuchini and Dan's games, they've hosted a billion combined (they're like McDonald's in the gaming world). They've beeen around the community, established that rapport and they're almost an MSN-household name (like American-household name). They've gained the trust of the players and know how to run games. Janella and Nathaniel just need to get exposed and have people realize their potential. I'd like to think I helped. I was asking questions at the challenges, clearing up rules. They knew their shit and there wasn't a lot of FUCK let me check with the co-host like other games. They knew what to do and nothign was outta control. I wouldn't change anything as a person about approaching this. I logged on when I could and did challenges but I wasn't on 24/7, I wanted to have a life away from the site and the game. I feel it worked best for me and paid off in the long run
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:38 am

Quote :
To Kitana:

4. Can you please explain why Nightwolf is being a self-righteous douche bag for refusing to vote for you just because he sure as hell made no genuine attempt at becoming good friends with you? Apparently you two hardly spoke but he feels as though you should have carried him deep into the game? Of course, you can be nice about it. You don't have to be as bitchy as me.

I don't know. I feel like he might think I didn't care about him during the game or like him because I didn't talk with him or vote him out. Truth to told, I had talked with Kano a couple times, you a ton, and Jackson some and I've seen people overplay and talk with their own tribe. I just didn't want to be stretched any thinner and be called more of a whore ahaha. I guess he just wanted some attention and didnt want to be the first merge boot with our tribe up in numbers. Its a sad thing it happened but its in the past now (sounds like the lion king)

Quote :
5. How transparent was Jax's gameplay? By this, how obvious was it that he was such a wishy washy player in this game? Now now, I'm not saying that this is a bad quality, but let's be honest, we all knew he was up to no good but I can accredit that to my astute observations more than anything.

I'll admit I gave people more of the benefit of the doubt than I usauly do in games. At first, Jackson and I didn't start off on the right foot (he claimed I targeted him in the challenge and I explained it was just because he wasn't there and we were getting rid of thre inactive names). It really concerned me with our little tift, if you can even call it that, and where we'd go from there. I was skeptical at times, but I knew I was close with Cage and felt Jax could be trusted. For me, he is a standup guy. When it was me, Kano, and Jax, he was feeding us information from Raiden about the vote and what we should do to keep us safe. He was playing both sides but the desperation I felt from him (since I had immunity) seemed real and I thought he was geniune then in our final moments. Wishy-washy but definitely a strong player.

Quote :
6. Why do you think Kano lasted as long as he did in this game? Do you think he was that great of a player for him to maneuver around such a ~sophisticated~ tribe, or do you think he was one of the weaker players and therefore targeted last because there were bigger fish to fry?

I think it was a mixture of both. In challenges, Kano showed me when he showed up and put an effort forward, he was good (that movie posted challenge before merge. he did some WORK!). But the times when he did (post merge) to me seemed few and far between (i may be off though). I feel like he didn't have to say much because his loyalty was to the original tribe. He was active enough before tribe to never be considered for a real vote. The others (post-merge) left him because he was one of the weaker ones in challenges and they knew he wasn't going to flip, he had loyalty. It was a combination of the two that made him last long. They didn't have to worry about someone flipping with Kano because Kano wasn't going to flip to them. It's a mix of the two, like mixing two types of beer or soemthing like that
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:01 am

Quote :

Imma go with Cyber on this one. One post that really stood out to me was when he was voted out of the game and just siad "fuck this shit". I lulz-ed for awhile. From my perspective, I didn't talk withi him much (once about a Raiden vote and I think that was most of it), he didn't seem too involved in the game. We talked about that vote and didn't really keep in touch after things went south and I had to win challenges. As far as a threat to win, I would have to say no. He didn't make a big impression with me and there were bigger challenge threats (me, Raiden, Shao Khan near the end at that one challenge) and more move makers. I would have needed to see a bigger move or more challenge wins for him to have a chance. His humor was spot on though and made me crack a chuckle when I'd see what he posted. Depending on the opponent, he might win my vote over with some humor. I could see him winning runner up for the funniest/entertaining this season, next to you girl. I never talked with reg. Sub and he seemed normal from my end since he was never on our beach.

Quote :

From reading your question, I think you want one about why we chose our first question and then in a second paragraph why we didn't choose the other two (together in one paragraph)??? That's the vibe I'm getting.

I choose the question about the Sub-woofers because I knew them the best. It seemed like an answer that I could phrase well, had a good idea of what to write, and could get some humor out of it. I wanted to answer something I wouldn't have to bullshit like crazy and use big terms and words. It was a good question for me to justify and have a little fun with for once in this game. How often are you asked to say who is more delusional in a game of Survivor (unless you're actually on Survivor). The question put me far enough outside of my comfort zone to have fun. But close enough to not get lost somewhere and still keep an eye on the game. I can't come up with three more sentences for this to make ten. Make that two more. Or one. Yes, DONE!

I didn't choose Shao Kahn because the question doesn't apply to me ahahaha. I never worked with him until the end when he talked about taking him over Cage. I didn't talk with him during the game and he just seemed to get on to vote and not do too much esle. He played the game very relaxed and that "Peter Gibbons" office space tude wasn't going to do it for me in this game. I decided not to answer the Raiden question because I felt he had good intentions. He was being a great character for the game and was polarizing. He'll probably get a shit ton of screentime in the episodes and was funny to watch (that gif avatar...). While he was abrasive around the edges, his intentions were good. He was playing the game in the best way he saw fit and being a character. Those people are fun to read in eps. and watch in games to a degree. I never stayed on the thread that much to get sick of him and thought he was entertaining when things got dull
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:54 am

Kitana wrote:
For the jury, I would have to say NIghtwolf. I rarely talked with him during the game but after the first merged vote, his reactons to being voted out were annoying and cruel. You explained yourself and I told you/Kano about my vote. It just seemed like insult after insult and going on a witch hunt to find out what happened. I remember hoping he'd lose access to the tribe thread and things would calm down and we'd recover from that

Alright, I'll bite. Razz You were hoping that Armageddon would recover from that? I find that a bit amusing, considering you were hoping they'd recover from a situation you created. Even so, your decision didn't rattle me that bad, don't give yourself that much credit. I was annoyed though, hence the reason I made my post about not wanting to reward a flipper and called you out in my fatality duel thread every time I posted to show you that I was onto you and your game, but otherwise, yeah, nothing except maybe a few bitter posts during this final tribal council but you can hardly blame me there... so, I think you can stop playing victim about that. You're actually kind of lucky that the backlash wasn't worse than that, but I guarantee that I would have respected you much more had you been upfront about it from the start like Sheeva was. Your message of lies after the tribal was posted still nauseates me, just because I can't stand when people piss in my ear and tell me it's raining!

I also want to say that the jury had PM access the entire time, and I did absolutely nothing to sabotage your game or create any disharmony besides what was understandable given the circumstance of being voted in and betrayed by my tribemate. And I wasn't the only one who was upset but I guarantee that I wasn't creating Kitana hate threads or sticking needles in some voodoo doll of you. At the end of the day, I was pretty content once I got to the jury house since my only real goal was to make jury and I had done that in part thanks to you. I don't hate you, I just don't care much for how you played the game or treated me after the merge happened, but good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:02 am

What is love?

Baby don't hurt me,

Don't hurt me,

No more.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:45 am

Sheeva wrote:
What is love?

Baby don't hurt me,

Don't hurt me,

No more.

haha! Awesome!!

Yeah I felt like I showed up to this game about two weeks too late lmao! I just coasted along early on, not really caring about this game or my team. I only really got involved at merge. When I finally tried to play the game I was eliminated for it! I wanted to make a move but for some reason I didn't feel under any threat. Mental note - play the game from the start lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread   Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheeva will get her own fucking FTC thread
Page 1 of 1