A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smoke Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smoke

Smoke

Smoke Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Smoke Thoughts   Smoke Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:37 pm

I just SMOKED so I'm not sure what's going on. I need to win tonight and SMOKE the competition because I'm SMOKE and i like to SMOKE people at games and then have an occasional SMOKE just like after the sexy time.

My brain hurts keeping up these SMOKE puns, but whatever I guess I need to SMOKE again. Damn, I don't have enough weed to last me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Smoke Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Thoughts   Smoke Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:43 pm

You, sir, are a legend
Back to top Go down
Smoke

Smoke

Smoke Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Thoughts   Smoke Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:55 pm

SMOKE approves of the previous message and will gladly let him SMOKE greens when he feels the needs to get spacey like Kevin Spacey.

So I def blew some sexy SMOKE under Kitana's rump and now she is under the hazy spell that is SMOKE's charm. Hopefully, she can blow some SMOKE my way and do the dirty work, I am most interested to see if she will be on my team, or be my eyes and ears for the other tribe.

SMOKE OUT <3

Back to top Go down
Smoke

Smoke

Smoke Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Thoughts   Smoke Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:38 pm

MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER!!!!

So the challenge is STILL GOING ON and i'm not a part of it. Thanks to my ass getting SMOKED by RAIDEN who turned out to be such a little lightning bitch when he calls me out of all people!

Sidenote: I've been talking to Jax on PM and now it turns out that he's getting targeted by my other friend Kitana so I'm like balls, this is a lose-lose! I love that my girl did target Raiden though.

Then when i go and try to SMOKE raiden with an insult about his stupid horrid hat, I forget to write KICK and my ass gets booted and embarrassed, he just SMOKED my ass and didn't even use lube Sad

Please someone other than Raiden win! And hopefully he's not in my tribe or things will go AWRY, I SAY
Back to top Go down
Smoke

Smoke

Smoke Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Thoughts   Smoke Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:42 pm

I HATE RAIDEN HE'S DUMB
Back to top Go down
Smoke

Smoke

Smoke Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Thoughts   Smoke Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:47 pm

I'm just happy Kitana is doing so well! Way to go, Ninja babe! I'll be sure to bring out some dank SMOKE just for me and her...none for raiden cause he's too busy praying for rain so he can have an excuse to show off his thunder powers...pshhhh that is SOOO Sega Genesis
Back to top Go down
Smoke

Smoke

Smoke Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Thoughts   Smoke Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:55 pm

If Raiden wins, I'm going to FREEEEAAAAK
Back to top Go down
Smoke

Smoke

Smoke Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Thoughts   Smoke Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Totes hoping i'm not in the Deception tribe! I'll be fuming with SMOKE OUTTA MY EARS if i'm on a losing tribe with Raiden
Back to top Go down
Smoke

Smoke

Smoke Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Thoughts   Smoke Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:50 pm

Hell yeah!!! Armageddon represent! Our tribe is the bomb and too bad for the Deception tribe, hopefully they rip eachother to shreds and I really hope Raiden's ass gets smoked in the crossfire.

Smoke OUT!
Back to top Go down
Smoke

Smoke

Smoke Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Thoughts   Smoke Thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:59 pm

What the hell!

SMOKE doesn't like quitters and like one of the only people I like is leaving..JAX! What a dumb homie, go home and give those metal arms to a real american. So dissappointed, but hey at least it gets me closer to the grand prize.
Back to top Go down
Smoke

Smoke

Smoke Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Thoughts   Smoke Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:11 pm

Ha! No one even considered voting for me! Thank Jesus and yeah SMOKE is slipping through the cracks Smile

Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Smoke Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Thoughts   Smoke Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Quote :
7th vote: Smoke. Jax, Jade, Kitana, Scorpion, Kano and Smoke all have one vote each.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smoke

Smoke

Smoke Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Thoughts   Smoke Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:28 pm

Oh balls!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smoke Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Thoughts   Smoke Thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smoke Thoughts
Page 1 of 1